Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JoshiYour feedback matters!
Actually am having the problem having the problem of frequent urination i.e. Feel a urge to pee at night mostly 4-5 times. I was provided a medication since am having injury in my toe finger. Can calcium tablets be the reason for this?
Hello doctors, I am getting multiple pus pimples both small and big under my armpits since last month which are painful and disturbing. I am taking taxim 200 mg antibiotic daily twice. I am taking thyronorm 100 mg daily as I am undergoing medication for hypothyroid. Please suggest on how to get rid of these pimples. P.S:I am having 6 month old baby and on breastfeed. Thanks in Advance.
Walnuts are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids that have multiple health benefits including lowering bad cholesterol and increasing brain power. But did you know that having a few walnuts everyday can actually lower your risk of getting type 2 diabetes? read on to find out how.
So how can walnuts prevent diabetes?
Both high levels of ldl cholesterol in your body and improper blood vessel functioning increase the chances of developing type 2 diabetes. Making walnuts a part of your daily diet results in the enhanced functioning of your blood vessels and lowers the amount of harmful ldl cholesterol in your body, thereby reducing the risk of developing diabetes. Moreover, consuming walnuts can lower your chances of becoming obese (due to their high fibre content), which is another risk factor for diabetes.
Are there any scientific studies to back it up?
Recently a study conducted by the harvard university proved that having a fixed amount of walnuts per week was instrumental in lowering the risk of getting diabetes. This study consisted of a detailed analysis of the health and lifestyle of about 138, 000 women over the last 10 years. They were asked in every two years about their health and daily routine. Once in every four years, they disclosed information about their daily diet and the kind of food they had and how often they had it. When the research was initiated none of the participants were suffering from diabetes, while at the end of it there were nearly 6000 women who had been diagnosed with the condition. The study led researchers towards the conclusion that those women who consumed 57 or more grams of walnut every week (which is equivalent to 14 walnuts/week) reduced their risk of getting diabetes by 24%, and those who ate about 28 grams of walnut per week ensured 13% lower chances of developing diabetes.
So, start eating walnuts today to get the most of its health benefits. You can have them as a snack or you can add chopped nuts to your usual foods like rice, soups, smoothies or breakfast cereals to keep diabetes at bay.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
After delivery I had got my periods after 8 months and my cycle also increased by 40 days. I do breastfeeding to my 1 year old child as well. My LMP was on 1st may 2016 and till date I have not got my periods yet. I had done a home pregnancy test on 11 june which was negative. Could there be any other issues or any chances of pregnancy? Please help.
Most often patients do not know the cause of vertigo and so are on medications for years.
A common type of vertigo called positional vertigo is completely curable with vestibular rehab using very specific maneuvers. Also sometimes dizzy feeling can be confused with unsteadiness which may be due to decreased sensations or neuropathy in legs.
Others causes can be labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis and many more.
Please see a proper evaluation and know the best technique suited for you so you can be active again and lead a functional life.
What are the top supplements for muscle growth? Can I take vit e 400, vit c 500 and vit d supplements?
Hair fall problem is happening too much. Tried everything even I cut all hairs but still problem is there any solution pls because it is becoming severe.
Hi I am continously suffering from sever headace on the left side including the left eyes. Neck and the left head. It also givies a feeling of vomiting and sweating in forehead. The pain is unbearable, it seams that it is a result of acidity, gas or what I dont understand please suggest the cause, prevention and treatment for it ?
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!