Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello, my age is 23 my Menstrual cycle is 30days we are taking fertility treatment from past 4 months. Monthly conducted follicular study. All my test reports are normal. My egg quality and endometrium thickness also good on every month. We intercousing as per doctors scheduled time. But why didn't I get pregnant my husband spem count is 34 millions. Please advice me how can I get pregnancy early.
Hello my Dr. doctors I'm suffering from my height problem. I want to become a model. Please help me. When I was 16 years unexpectedly my growing was stopped. When I was 16 my height was 169 CM (52 kg) now I'm (19 years) 171 cm (62 kg). My mom's height 5 feet & my dad's height 5'4" feet. I need more height at least 176 CM. When I was 15.6 years I got a miner accident to my right leg. And now I'm taking such booti vikas Ayurvedic medicine since one month but still now I didn't get any results. So I requesting you all please help me because this is my future question.
I am 27 years old male my skin is getting oily day by day increasing. I used different face washes but didn't get result, how to remove blackheads and my mustache and beard are not thick please tell me what should I do for the above problems.
I want to loose my weight, what diet I should take. I am a officer and sit in chair continuously Please help.
Sir I am 20 yrs old. My inner thighs are 3 times darker than my face tone. My butt is also dark in color please help me to get rid of this.
Low digestion and vomiting. Stomach pain. Please suggest for below ultrasound report. Ultrasound report - liver is mildly enlarged. Parenchymal. Echogenicity is increased. Impression- mild hepatomegaly with increased echogenicity (fatty liver)
Hello sir, I am manish kumar verma & I am facing a skin problem like my lips are so dark in front of my other skin I am not do smoking or taking tea but if any one see my lips they think I am a smoker, so I am in depression. Please sir help me out.
I have got obesity, what can be best diet to reduce the same, I used to take very less meal in Dinner, used to have good breakfast at 8 am & lunch by 1 pm. My BP is 140/95. please suggest some good exercise or diet plan.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.