Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Jain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JainYour feedback matters!
I am a 48 years old male. My weight is 106 kg & I have knee pains. I have allready stunts in heart. Please tell remedy.
My Left leg is swollen and paining also. Why it is swollen? It is since last 3 months. I have taken some pain killers now some relief is getting for pain. But swollen is still there it is not gone.
I am 64 years old man, suffering from left hand bone hand from palm to knee since long nowadays when I hold some item in the left hand I feel pain & cant hold a long time.
Sir I am 34 year old. I am suffering from cervical disc collapse. I feel numbness in both hand ring figure. I also do mri of cervical. And I consult neuro surgeon and taking medicines. But not relief. Sir please what I do medicines - gabacent, predmet. Calgel (calcium)
I Straight Arm Crossover
It’s easy to ignore what we don’t see, and this is often the fate of the posterior shoulder muscles. What makes these smaller muscles so significant is the way they work with the upper back muscles to stabilize and move the shoulder blades. The more flexibility and control you have in your shoulders, the more dexterity you have in your hands.
1. Begin by standing with your feet shoulder width apart and your right arm extended across the chest. Hook your left arm under the right forearm to hold the right arm in place. Use your left arm to press the right arm inward toward your chest.
2. Repeat the stretch on the opposite side by placing your right arm under the left forearm to hold the left arm across your chest. Using the right arm for assistance, press the left arm inward toward your chest.
II Kneeling Reach, Roll, and Lift
It’s often the smallest muscles around a joint that limit your range of motion.This exercise does an excellent job of opening up the shoulder joint andactivating the hard-to-isolate muscles on the back side of the shoulder.
1. Begin on your hands and knees with your head facing the floor.Extend your arms out in front of you, palms on the floor, with your head and neck in a neutral position.
2. Keep your left arm in place throughout the movement and your right arm straight out in front of you, turning your right palm up.
3. Raise your arm up off the floor as far as you can without straining.