Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JainYour feedback matters!
I am 25 Years old having back pain since 3 weeks. I am not unmarried. I haven't used any tablets or painkiller cremes. I think this is initial stage for me, can you please suggest me for this?
Hii, Sir please tell me the some very useful medicine for shoulder pain. Last 2 weeks my father have fell to much pain in left side shoulder.
My wife is 48 years old, diabetic and had minor hear attack in 2008 December. She is taking medicines as per the diabetologist. Of late she has immense burning sensation in her feet and she keeps ice to cool it. She is using Deep Senz (Eris company) as advised, but not much relief in her legs from burning sensations. Please advise what has to be done now as she becomes restless and can not walk/stand.
I have neck pain back side. And I seem the pain is gradually shifting to my shoulder. The problem is there for nearly 20 days. Pls help.
I am getting a bit pain on all part of bone but not regularly ,back pain a bit .I travel a lot in my bike is dat an issue.
I have pain in my thai from last four days. I had try all medicines and oil for it but the pain is getting more and more so what can I do to stop pain of my thai. Please give solution to me as soon as possible.
I have problem of high bp. sugar .thyroid. spondylitis.i take 100 mg thyronorm. My weight is 70. Nd I am 29 years old. I have a baby boy. When I was pregnant my sugar level shoot up to 650 .since then I am diabetic.
Hi I am having GErD from past 4 years and cervical spondylosis. Before 5 years when I had fallen from bike I had got fainted just for few seconds and now I have severe neck pain too. Now from yesterday and some days it comes and goes like no fever but body heat with burning eyes with fatigue.
My mother (50 yrs) has pains in the knee joints from last 4 yrs so please suggest some prescription.
My father (age 48) is having pain in right arm elbow joint since 5 months, what is the cure for this.
I am a 14 years old girl, dignosis with brain tuberculoma and under medicine for 1 and half year and so far no improvement but i am getting too much pain in my shoulder, why?
Getting backpain down side of the back, not able to stand more than 30 min. What is solution for this?
I am 34 yrs male, have lower back ache, did my x ray shows mild reduction at l5 s1, what should I do. Will swimming improve it or worsen it.
I am 30 years old male I have some fitness problem. My left leg pains alot when I run or walk more than 2 mile in a day.
I am a male, 91 years of age. I am having pain in my left leg, as if some thing is pulling inside. Sometimes it goes upto foot, and it becomes dead. I have to move it to get it working. I am keeping it under control by regular exercise, but pain persists. I hope it is not due to heart problem. Kindly advise.
I am 65 yrs 0ld. Diabetic. Heart patient. I am not able to sit by folding my knee last 5 yrs. What should I do.
Hello doc. 10 days ago I slipped in my room and fell down with all the impact on my right knee. That day I faced trouble in moving my right knee but from the next day onwards I was able to walk on plane land freely, but faced difficulty in walking up and down the stairs and sitting with legs crossed. I thought that it'd heal in 3-4 days but now 10 days have passed by and the situation remains same. I've avoided taking painkillers or any other medicine. The knee stays well until I start climbing stairs or try to sit down in the "bathroom " So, what should I do now? Should I get an X-ray done or wait for a few more days for it to heal on its own. Please suggest me some home remedy if you think that would be optimal.
Sir I am 17 years old There is a pain occur in my knee joints in right side mostly please suggest me what I do.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.