Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish GuptaYour feedback matters!
My daughter had a tooth means, dentist treatment, and while doing so, unfortunately, the toung inside got bleeding, and now it got swelled, what is to be done, can somebody would advice please.
My teeth are bleeding since from long time twice I have shown to dentist, every time I went thy clean my teeth and take out lot of blood. I have very serious issue I loss lot of blood every time I eat kindly give best suggestion further to stop blood please.
Wisdom tooth on all 4 corners are dislocated, completely out of alignment which has caused the inner skin of my cheeks to swell up. What should I do to bring it back to alignment. Also what are the possible effects of extraction.
I have bad teeth what shd I do? Weaker gums and tar accumulation. Is there a possible faster solutions! Looking forward to get teeth cleaned but im afraid for post effects.
For last one year my tongue is having some burning, redness, crack etc. It is not regular but in morning hours it little bit more. I had had some ayurveda medicine for ulcer but felt no difference. I consume alcohol, not more than one peg. Some time I keep tobacco bet lips but not a habit. Some alopathic med also took but in vain. Kindly advice. Motion little bit uneven.
I think one of tooth is rotten. It turned into black and it is hurting the right jaw so badly. Is there any first aid I could do before going to doctor to avoid the pain. Any medicine I could by at the medical shop without prescription.
I want to control my blood pressure? When I eat, hot or cold item my teeth pains. How to get relief from this? Please help me.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.