Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old. I have digestion problem. After 1 hours from eating something I feel head pain at after noon. What could I do?
I have piles taking 4 tabs of oilex 3 times a day still not much relief. Sometime it happens without constipation. I dnt eat spicy food and try more fiber diet. Still not much relief. I dnt want any surgical treatment. Suggest plz.
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
Hi I want to increase my cock size please can any one help me r tell me the tablets to increase the cock and to have good long sex on bed plz.
I have pcod. What is more imp diet chart or exercise? I also feel that my abdomen area is swelled and I feel bloated at all times .oily skin + pcod contributes to pimples and bad SKin.
In calcaneal spur does the pain happens to be in both heels simultaneously? Does ultrasound therapy helps? If there is no uric acid or calcaneal spur problem what can be the other reason for heel pains (in both foot).
. I am having stomach pain for a long time. I had consulted many doctors but yet I am not getting any good results for the same. It is sometimes unbearable and thus I request you to provide some medical solutions for that.
Does olive oil prevent heart disease? Does cough syrup eork? My parents had cough since 4 years that is why I adkrd ths question?
My mother is 77 year old and done health check up. Following values are out of range. Please suggest medicine & give your advise Vitamin D-Total 13.1 (Range 30-100 ng/mL), HbA1c - 6.3 (Range < 5.7 % of total Hgb), GFR 64 (Range >73 mL/min/1.73m2), Glucose Fasting (Plasma): 102 (Range 70-99 mg/dL), cholesterol Total 298 (Range <200), HDL 56 (Range >50), Direct LDL 220 (Range <100), Triglycerides 235 (<150) mg/dL, cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 5.3 (Range < 5)
Hello Dr, My daughter who is 35 years of age married having a son (age 1 years and 10 months) for the past one month getting stomach pain after eating even a small piece of egg, mushroom and peanut. Can you tell me the reason and remedy.
I am 38 years old woman. I am suffering from cavity very badly and also I have a side neck and head pain, what should I do.
My ultrasound shows bilateral kidneys show concretions What does it means. I do not have any pain. Is it gone itself or I have to consult a doctor.
Can I take bath now because I have got advise to stop bath as iam suffering from chicken pox from last 7 days?
I have fasting sugar level of 126. I am trying to bring this level within acceptable limit by changing my lifestyle. I am not taking any medicine. I am a male aged 53 and a vegetarian weighing 74 kg. Please suggest ideal breakfast, lunch and dinner. Presently I am taking cornflakes with milk (30gm with 300 ml without sugar) as breakfast. 1.5 chapati with a small bowl of rice with dal and vegetable as lunch and a full plate of salad including papaya and some sprouts as dinner.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.