Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Dixit
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Manish DixitYour feedback matters!
I am having dizziness when moving sideways and downwards and also walking. I tested vemp hearing test for this. But the result shows normal but Dr. says BPVV ad for which he has prescribed Telma 80 AM for BP and also hid ride prolomate ad Ava's 10 for cholesterol but I have same problem in day today life now I suggested to take vertin 16 mg for giddiness let me know wheather it is curable and how long I will have take medicines, I felt side effect in my stomach please help me I am aged 65 years and weight 113 kg and sugar is 254 after food.
I have a tingling sensation in throat if I eat which irritates throat n causes me to. Cough from lower throat with force.
My son is 6years of old, is suffering from nose bleeding since 6, 7 months. So prefer me the precautions please.
What is the cost of nose surgery? My nose is too big and round. How can I change the shape of my nose?
Hi I am 24 years old female. I have sinus. 1 year back I got surgery but still am suffering from it. Heavy cold means running nose.
Hi, I m 26 yrs Male. For past 8-9 months I face difficulty while swallowing food and sometimes liquids. Whenever I eat, some portion of food gets stuck in right side of throat. Sometimes I feel pain swallowing the food. I dont have any issue with stomach or gastric, it is something in my throat where swallow occurs. I have consulted ENT specialists in 3 govt. Hospitals, they said its all normal, and wrote acidity and anti biotic medicine. I have taken those meds, still no change. But they found that my throat was red from inside. I have been through Barium swallow test and endoscopy for gastric and results were normal. It is very bad sensation when food gets stuck in throat and I try to swallow and it does not go down. I often feel pain in my right side chest after eating.
Hi I have breathing problem, my breathing gets fast high when I am tired and my one side nose is chocked up because of extra bone.
My daughter ageing 5 years have a problem in her left ear. Doctors day its due to tonsil. Is there any remady for this?
I feel like there is plastic or something inside both my ears. Used q-tip and observed my ears are clean. Also i'm having mild cold; I get closing and opening feeling of my ears when deeply breathed in and out. Does coconut oil help as home remedy? if doesn't help in a week long time, what kind of doctor should I look after?
I have Tonsils problem, when I drink cold drinks or cold water my chin get heavy. What can I do now?
I'm a 16 years old male. I know I don't have asthma, but whenever I run or move quickly or sprint for like 10 metres, I always end up either breathing heavily with chest pain (tightening) or vomiting. Even my throat starts hurting whenever I breathe in. Its feels very cold. Im in the school team for sports and I risk losing my place in the team if this continues. Any suggestions as to what it is? I sometimes also feel dizzy. But mostly completely exhausted. Even exercising for 5 mins gets me in that state.
Pus comes out from my right ear when water goes in. Please suggest me some ear drops. Also recently when cleaning my ear with cotton buds I got some blood. Please suggest me. I do not have ear pain and can hear normally.
I am 24 years old. Due to high sound from cracker I feel some problem in my ear. But I think gradually it will be ok. But I have some doubts about my ability to hear from my right ear. Is it serious?
I got a pimple in my left ear. What may be the reasons and pls tell me the solution bcs it is paining I am not feeling well I think I may have fever and I consulted to a doctor and he has consulted me disprin paracetamol. How to maintain our health such that we can maintain our body.
When I will sit for a long time after sit when I will stand then I will feel vertigo so what can I do for solve this problem?
I am resident staying in Pune India. I have nose bone deviation so my right nostril hole is big than left nostril. I get sinus all the time in rainy and winter season. I work in evening shift time from 6PM to 4AM. Another big problem i catch bad throat whever i drink cold liquids or eatables or icecream and my tonsils ache like hell and then i catch fever due to it. There are severe rashses in the throat and lot of muckus or cough drop yellow in color comes out especially in monrning when i gargle or take allopathy. Please advise as what medicine or how do i get relief from these both issues once for all.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.