Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manish DhawanYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I have muscle pain in my shoulder while doing the exercise in gym I use volini spray but there's no success so tell me wht should I do.
I am feeling pain in my back muscles around my belly. It started when I have lifted a guy on my shoulder. The pain is not too much. What should I do?
Request you to mention the name of test that needs to be done to check whether I am sexually fit. And my wife has improper menstrual cycle from past 5 months. Any suggestions in bringing back to normal.
Last night I slept in such a position that while taking another position I felt much pain my shoulder got blocked and after regaining my normal position my shoulder got serious pain today my shoulder is paining badly please suggest any prescription.
My mom has lower back pain, doctors are advising to do surgery is that the safe surgery or in future any problem like completely bed rest.
Hi, i'm 36 yrs person. I've feel pain in my both ankle joints maximum in early morning. What is the reason of that & what are the solution of this problem.
My daughter has 6 mm gallstone. I doesn't want to operate her. She is just 4 years old. I want to know on which age n on what conditions I should get her operated. What's the precautions I should take for her for diet n all. Does this gallstone harm to lever n how I will know this.
I am 72 yrs. Take blood pressure/cholesterol/uric acid tablets. Also have asthma for which I take salbutamol spray and budecort spray three times daily. When asthma and lung congestion increase I take betamethasone 0.5mg tabs as tapering dose in sequence of 4tabs x 5 days, 3tabs x 5 days and finally 1tab x 5 days. The tapering dose is accompanied by cefixime 400 caps (suprax) once a day for 6days. The tapering dose and suprax caps are taken every once. My problem is that I get red rashes on my both hands and I have swelling on my feet. Since last six months or so I get knee pain and find difficulty in walking. Please can any doctor help me on my problems. Thank you.
My age is 25 years I am male and I have back pain but I don't know exact reason of it. I have also so much fat only around my stomach not anywhere else, what should I do?
I am 22 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 28 Years old, I am feeling backache due to doing heavy Gym. Is it a problem in future? I have taken precautionary measures as of now.
I have suffered from chikungunya from last 20 days now I am well but my all legs joints to much pain so please suggests any medicine or other things Thank you.
I am 40years old female person. I have knees pains heavy what should I do this knees pains? I am not sitting and standing properly.
Hello sir im chandrakant. I always despite from pain in my back side of brain. Can I get any solution.
My father has a problem with knee and leg pain for a 2 month and he is a diabetic patient. Please help me to resolve my father pain problem.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.