Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish DhamijaYour feedback matters!
My cholesterol test results in blood are given below serum cholesterole----233.0 mg/dl triglycerides---------------268.0 mg/dl hdl cholesterole----------54.0 mg/dl ldl cholesterole------------125.4 mg/dl vldl cholesterole--------------53.6 md/dl cholesterole hdl ratio-------4.3 ldl/hdl ratio------------------2.3 is it dangerous? can I take any medicine? or just need exercise?
I am having jock itch for several years. Tried many ointments. No permanent benefit. Please prescribe something that will eradicate the illness.
I have lots of pimple marks on my face. I tried lots of products but all are fail. please help me and tale me what is the solution of it? Thank you.
My body is very paining and mind is also pain I take more medicines but not effective anyone I request you please you help me.
I am working woman mere shift 10 Hr ki hoti h or pure din mujko khade rehna hota h jiski wajah se mujko back se niche puri body me pain rehta h.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from fever with pain of all joints, hand, leg and headache also. Now My tough is tasteless so tell what can I do for this fever.
I haven slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? please help me Orstomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?
My age is 19 and amI facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel week too when period starts. Hairball is a major issue now for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
Homeopathy as a branch of medicine has evolved drastically over the years. Unlike others, homeopathy's greatest advantage is its complete lack of side effects and its ability to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. One of the most common causes of concern for most people is a nagging perpetual headache. Over the years, homeopathy has developed various medicines to confront and treat different kinds of headaches.
Some of the different kinds of headaches and homeopathic remedies associated with them are:
- Throbbing and excruciating pain in the head: In case you are suffering from constant throbbing (or excruciating) pain with the agony occurring mostly in the front and right side of the head, Belladona is the most trusted medicine you must go for. Belladona works wonders in treating shooting pains that mostly aggravate through the course of the day. One of the most important advantages of Belladona is its ability to relieve you of the pain for a long time, with very less chance of any recurrence.
- Headache as a result of hangover or problems in digestion: Consumption of excessive alcohol or problems in digestion and constipation also contribute to a throbbing headache located mostly over one of the eyes. In such a scenario, the homeopathic medicine called Nux Vomica is extremely effective. This treats the headache emerging from the host of issues and also alleviates the lingering sensation of nausea and giddiness that are often accompanied with the pain.
- Severe headaches that result in vomiting: Sometimes, the pain may be located on the top of the head with its severity increasing with the advancement of the day. In case you are suffering from such a headache, chances are vomiting may follow as a result of the intensity. In such a situation, a medicine called Sanguinaria should be administered. The medicine works best if you lie down after having it.
- Headache emerging from partial blindness: Headaches and vision are inextricably related. Therefore, in case you are suffering from partial blindness or any other visual disorder, chances are that a severe headache will soon follow suit. In such a situation, you could also suffer from nausea and tendencies of vomiting. The homeopathic medicine called Iris is extremely beneficial in reducing the intensity of such headaches.
Related Tip: "What's The Link Between Sinuses and Headaches?"
I am suffering with jaundice. And I am continuously vomiting and my eyes are turned pale yellow what can be done for the problem of eyes and medicines of jaundice if prescribed will be better.
I am having pimple and their marks on my face its looking very bad so tell me the best way to get rid of these problem very fast.
I am 37 years male and recently dandruff effect is started in my hair and lot of hair is detached from head automatically. This problem is started with slowly from 02 years and now it is becoming big. Please give me advice for that.
Asperger's Syndrome or Asperger's Disorder is a neurotypical condition that affects the development of the child the effects of which continue into adulthood. This condition typically shows up as difficulties faced by the patient when it comes to social interactions as well as other nonverbal means of communication. It should not be confused with autism as the patient has no speech and cognitive development delay.
Asperger's syndrome can show up as restricted and repetitive patterns in the behaviour of the patient. It lies at the higher end of the autism spectrum and the signs are usually less obvious.
Here are a few ways with which you can effectively deal with someone who is suffering from this disorder:
- Routine: The patient suffering from this condition will need a certain kind of stability as it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the near future or to even plan for it. The best way to tackle this scenario is with the help of a proper routine that can help the patient achieve some kind of control over the situation surrounding him or her so that he or she is better equipped and more capable of handling normal functioning and social situations as well.
- Information: It is also a good idea to help these patients in looking at and in processing information. While normal people may easily be able to discard insignificant or unimportant information, the brain of the patient suffering from asperger's syndrome does not allow him or her to do so. In many cases, the patient is not able to filter the important and the unimportant information. This can debilitate many functions. So, it is important to be present to help the patient in making decisions and processing information that is actually relevant to his or her functioning.
- Learning: One of the most crucial things to remember with the Asperger's patient is that they tend to understand and process things when they have a visual presentation rather than being told verbally. So showing them things practically in the proper manner is the right way to help them learn and process situations in a correct way. This will prevent them from doing things in the same old way even when their brains tell them that it will lead to wrong results.
- Physical Abilities: Poor motor skills as well as lack of proper organisation skills are traits that usually characterise these patients. It is important to make them aware of this during games and activities that require management as well as use of social skills. For example, football and other such activities can be introduced in the routine. This will promote interaction with the team in order to play and enjoy the game.
I has been suffering from fever from 3 days. Even I tried many tablets also unable to cure from it. Wt should I do to get relief from it.
Darkness is absence of light and similarly negative thoughts are absence of positive thoughts. The answer to negative thoughts is to bring positive thoughts back. Ideal mind is devils workshop and will always think negative. Here are the ways by which you can remove negative thoughts.
Think differently as taught by Adi Shankaracharya. Once Menaka approached Arjuna with lust and said that she wanted to have a son like him with him. Arjuna said that why wait for 25 years, consider me as you son from today.
Think opposite as taught by Patanjali. For example, if you are thinking of stealing, then silently start thinking of charity.
Think positive as taught by Buddha. Make a list of positive actions to be done today the first thing in the morning and concentrate on that list. Divert your mind to the pending jobs in hand. This is a type of behavioral therapy.