Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manish ChakraboratyYour feedback matters!
I have small daut if diabetic have high cholesterol levels and he did not know that after how many days are months wil take to block heart arteries. please tel me.
My mother age 61 years has suffered a heart attack on 29 March and God saved her purely at the time. Initially treated at a local hospital at MUZAFFARPUR bihar. After being stable the Dr. referred her to aiims for treatment and diagnosis. Local Dr. said that eps and ablation is needed and Dr. at aiims saying that eps is not possible due to risk factor and give medicine and asked to come after 3 months. Test for blood, x-ray, eco has been done and senior Dr. at aiims will see on Monday. After starting medicine she is not feeling well and saying that her mind is roaming (chakkar aana). She is diabetic too. Please advise what to do.
Hello Mem I have nervous problem & my heart beat pulse rate is 88/mint. I'm very tensed hyper person too. I'm not feeling better.
BPPV problem from last one year Having done all tests ct scan, cervical, bp all are normal. What is solution to resolve this problem. Do exercises will solve it or any thing else to do.
Sir, I have lots of pain on my chest and also cough. Huge cough. please help me what I do and I have also used lots of medicine but there is no improvement.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering with discomfort in heart, short of breathing and fear in some times. I have contacted 3 no. Of cardiologists, they tested with ecg but there is no problem regarding cardiac. In oct'14 I am suffered with short of breathing and palpitation and joined in apollo they have admitted for 1 days and do the tests like ecg, chest x-ray, blood tests like. They are also declared there is no problem and you are suffering with stress, anxiety and lack of proper vitamin diet. Recently I consulted a doctor, he is md in psychiatrist he saw all the previous tests and a small interview with me and he decided that I am suffering with anxiety disorder and he prescribed medicines of lonazep 0.5, nexito 10 & wincobal forte. But with these medicines I am facing some sexual problems in my daily life. Please help me. Is it really anxiety disorder or not?
I am 40 years old. I have no symptoms of breathlessness, chest heaviness or fatigue. How can I assess my cardiac health? is a tmt good enough? I have read that it picks up disease 70% of times. What if I am in the other 30%? how about ct coronary angiography?
My bp difference between diasotlic & systolic too much--usually 150/72--can this be cured? I have also Mitral valve prolapse gr 2? Suggest what to do?for bp i took sistomate & Clopotab for cholosestral.
Sir im a TB patient I am completed 6 months treatment im feeling very weak in future it is possible to attack TB on mee? And sometimes im getting chest pain also. What is the reason.
My husband is 72 years. He is having swelling in the both foot more on left. It will subside little if he take rest and keep the foot upward. What could be the reason. Is it related to heart or kidney. His ECG is normal.
Want to do to control high bp What to eat to reduce jaundice What to do to go of black spots on face.
Hello sir. Mere seene me thodi thodi der me dard uthta hai jaise dil ki dhadkan hoti hai usi tarah se dard uthti hai iska kya reason ho sakta hai aur iska solution bataye please. Thankyou.
Drinking of alcohol (brandy) is increase the cholesterol or decrease the cholesterol if yes quantity please.
I have delivered a baby and still my blood pressure is high constantly I am already taking gravidol twice a day but still its not coming down so which drug would be proper for feeding mothers like me.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.