Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish BhallaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 29 years old boy having issue with my tooth. After having food on the tooth a sticky layer is formed. What should I do?
I am 23 years guy and I have a yellowing teeth without consuming smoke and tobacco. I think its natural please help.
Even after brushing my teeth and gargle with water I still have bad breath, I have even tried listerine mouthwash after brushing but still doesn't Help.
While sleeping in night some time my tongue comes between my teeth and a painful situation created and sleep gone to disturbed. I couldn't ascertain the cause of such things it happens occasionally from last 4-5 months.
Sir , i get frequent bite on my cheek due to the tooth 2nd from wisdom tooth in upper jaw. I am 60 yrs. What i should do ?
I have problem in my teeth I feel hot and cold in my teeth when I eat any hot food or hot tea or drink cold drink whatever I eat it feel badly. Please give solution.
Whenever I eat some tough food like mutton or chicken for continuously 2-3 times, both sides of my molar teeth starts paining. It automatically lasts if I take normal food for 2-3 days. This condition starts from last 2 months. However, I brush my teeth twice daily and I didn't see any cavities in my teeth. please suggest remedies.
I am having toothache since last night and I have used some painkillers yet it is not cured. What should I do?
Hi. I am 28 my teeth is yellowish I have tried using whiting paste. Still it's not working please suggest me home remedies.
I have a whitish /yellowish thing on my tooth which I recently discovered. Is it because of cavity? If it is what can I do to make it better? I already brush my teeth twice everyday.
Some times my jaw get jam. I cant close my mouth. Mostly it happen when I yawn, please give me suggestion, its very serious and frustrating.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.