Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manish AroraYour feedback matters!
I am taking thyroid medicine from last 4 month but still not relived from pain .back and neck pain. Medicine name is thyronorm 25 mcg. Please suggest.
I have a severe pain in my upper knees since I was pf 12. I have taken treatment of several cardiologist but gained nothing. Please suggest.
1-सवेरे मैथी दाना के बारीक चुर्ण की एक चम्मच की मात्रा से पानी के साथ फंक्की लगाने से घुटनों का दर्द समाप्त होता है। विशेषकर बुढ़ापे में घुटने नहीं दुखते।
2-सवेरे भूखे पेट तीन चार अखरोट की गिरियां निकालकर कुछ दिन खाने मात्र से ही घुटनों का दर्द समाप्त हो जाता है।
3- नारियल की गिरी अक्सर खाते रहने से घुटनों का दर्द होने की संभावना नहीं रहती।
Hello sir. I am suffering from back pain between the middle of the shoulders. I will take many pain killers but now results.
Sir, Mere mother ko chikengunia hua tha. Fever thik hai. Lekin joint me bahut pain ho raha hai. Suggest me.
I am 25 years old man and I have suffering from many side effects of Masturbation, I am addicted to Masturbation from last 10 years now the condition become worst to worst day by day. The side effect which I feels are as Follow. Lack of Confidence Back pain Joint pain in all over body even in fingers is also Back pain Bone pain Eye pain and dark circles Sleep disorder Digestive condition become worst Hair loss and thinking of hair Lack of energy Lack of concentration I am single. But confident when I will be Mary so I can't satisfy my wife coz of sex problems. Besides of all these main thing is I can't stop Masturbation. After 2 days I masturbate. Again nd again. Please help me how I can stop this addiction. I am in very problem Sir.
I have done ACL reconstruction surgery before 2 month ago. All is OK. Physio therapy running last 46 days regularly. My queioution how many time I would continue physiotherapy.
Joint pain problems in knees, back pain, am suffering from diabetes from last three months, also from hypertension.what to do
Sir, my mother has diabetes along with arthritis. Morning and evening walk is essential for her, but due to arthritis she can't walk much. Give me some suggestions.
I am 26 years old female and married, I have very less weight of 38 and I have arthritis also and have a weakness problem, and pain into my legs lot,
Hello sir my body was pain to joint and I ill my wight in down and my body un fit please solve this problem and my brothers eyes is low capacity what I do?
I am having lateral malleolus fraction and I am in 2nd week when my leg is in cast and this will continue for another two weeks including this. As I can do walk and it rarely pains even when I am resting it pains very less on till the ankle get not touched by anything Please tell how much time it takes to recover and what are the signs of recovery when I can find yes my ankle is fit now.
I have severe back pain when I wake up in the morning then it goes off. Y it appears and precaution to be taken. Please help me solve this problem.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.