Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Agarwal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Manish AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My skin is oily and there are holes on my faces. Acnes. I wash my face many times. Still. I have tried many things. I'm not taking any medications. Any home remedies?
My brother had scalings on his lips. For the past 5 years. Since it was minimal, we used to apply moisturizers and vaseline. But since last 2 months, it has become quite severe. We have tried vaseline, aloe vera, various antiinflamatory creams, and also b complex, vit a & c suppliments. But in vain. Please advice.
Sir/mam im little bit gym lover and in diet im eating eggs due to that i m having lots of big pimples on my face and also oily face so what to do in this condition and what to do for oily face.
I am 59 years old, male, with otherwise sound health. However, I am suffering from Skin problems. I have itching and burning sensation on both hands (around the elbow) and legs (around the knee and thighs). I am reluctant to take allopathic medicines. Please suggest any natural / ayurvedic remedies.
I am 22 years old women . I don't know why my hair is falling so much and my skin quality is drastically changed and I am feeling depressed .I always try to keep myself happy and cool. And I always try to eat good and healthy foods but I don't know what is happening with me. I want to know how I can cure my unknown depression?
I am 23 years old and I am having dark circle, also me right eye are looking very tired. what should I do for it?
Hello doctor myself shilpi age 25 years old. I have dark circles problem for many years. What should I do?
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.