Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish AgarwalYour feedback matters!
1. Comb & brush the coat regularly to keep it free from allergens and any other skin unfriendly substances.
2. Always use quality dog soap or shampoo to bathe the animal. Do not use any human products in this regard.
3. Give a good plane of nutrition fortified well with adequate animal protein, essential vitamins, micronutrients, omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids etc.
4. When you are not bathing your animal, sponge its body coat with moisturising & cleansing agent containing moistened wipes which also supply few hypoallergenic ingredients to maintain a healthy glossy soft texture of coat.
5. Any onset of allergic manifestation you must handle at the very beginning by contacting with your vet as this may aggravate the condition and may produce a complicated state of skin problem. Allergy is the most difficult and challengeable factor responsible for an acute state in skin affections of almost all types.
6. Now a days, plenty of advanced therapeutic as well as preventive medications (external, internal etc.) as well as many diagnostic aids are available to treat skin diseases. So do not wait or make delay or do not consult any non-professional person regarding the treatment of skin diseases of your dog which may make skin health of your dog further worse. Always consult a specialist veterinarian.
7. Be careful about ticks, lice, flea & mites infestations on your dog. Contact your vet early.
My mother in law is 80. She has recently been operated for breast cancer her breast is removed. Drs have suggested chemo therapy but she is undergoing homeopathy treatment. Is it ok?
Hi Sir/Mam, I would like to go for lip reduction surgery. Could you please let me know the cost of the surgery.
What can I do for make my face fair and lighter you should prefer a good effective cream that make my face as it is that I want.
Bowen's disease is a skin disorder; the main symptom of which is the formation of a pink or a red surface on the skin which may result in small erosion. The patches usually grow very slow but if left untreated, can lead to a more serious threat of skin cancer. The seriousness of Bowen's disease increases if it is not diagnosed or treated at the correct time. This skin cancer is known as 'squamous cell skin cancer'.
Symptoms of Bowen's disease:
- There will be several patches on the skin with distinctly clear edges and showing no sign of healing.
- The patches are may be red or pink, raised or flat over the skin where it forms.
- It may spread rapidly over a small localized area
- It can be itchy (in some cases).
The patches are predominantly found on areas such as the head, neck and in the lower legs. Once they start to develop, you should immediately consult a skin specialist who may take a sample of the skin for diagnosis.
Causes of Bowen's disease:
- Bowen's disease is caused due to long exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. Usage of tanning/sun beds may prove to be problematic.
- Weak immunity system can cause Bowen's disease and can hamper the entire diagnostic process.
- Previous history of Radiotherapy treatment.
- HPV virus that can affect the genitals.
It must be noted that Bowen's disease is not hereditary in nature.
Treatment of Bowen's disease:
- Cryotherapy: Liquid nitrogen is used to treat the part of the skin which is affected.
- Surgery: The abnormal skin is operated under the effect of local anesthesia.
Post-treatment follow-up is very important for the entire treatment process to yield results.
I have acne problem and acne scars marks on my face and I have too gain weight so please suggest me some trip on it?
My face is always in a bad condition. I have small bumps like clogged pores all over my cheeks and forehead. And always have some breakouts around my mouth. I have tried several remedies, face wash etc and also taken medicines like antibiotics and isotretinoin capsules. But nothing really helps! So can you please give me any solution! PS- I have broken capillaries on my cheeks which make my skin look more worst.
I had a small sore on my neck for last 3days. What should I do for that? It is paining instead of rather than itching.
My son is 12years old his height is 132cm his growth has stopped and height is also not increasing he has white spots on face what should we do to increased his height.
My skin in my face fades out day by day even if I stay all day in house is there any solution to have a glowing face.
The first thing anyone notices about you is your face and often people find themselves wishing for things like a slimmer nose, fuller lips etc. This is where facial cosmetic surgery comes in. Facial cosmetic surgery can address areas like your eyebrows, nose, cheeks, chin etc to give you the facial structure you've dreamed of.
Take a look at some of the common types of facial cosmetic procedures:
- Brow lift: Frown lines and creases that develop across the forehead, between the eyes and over the nose bridge can be addressed through this procedure. This surgery is performed mainly to combat signs of aging and involves raising eye brows that may be sagging over the eyelid.
- Eyelid surgery: Puffiness in the upper eye lids may be caused by excessive fat deposits. When combined with sagging skin, it can disturb the contours of the eye and in some cases cause vision problems. Blepharoplasty or eye lid surgery removes this excess skin and corrects fine lines, wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Nose: A rhinoplasty is used to reconstruct the nose. The nasal skin is separated from the tissue and cartilage structure underneath which is then reshaped as desired and then sutured together again. Rhinoplasty is of two types; open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty.
- Ears: An octoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting protruding ears or large outer ears and correcting ear deformities such as a lop ear, cupped ear or shell ear and torn ear lobes. This surgery is usually performed on children between the ages of 4 to 14.
- Chin: Surgery on your chin can reshape it to make it look smaller or bigger as desired. This can be done by reshaping the jaw bone or inserting an implant. In some cases the procedure may be combined with liposuction.
- Forehead: Signs of aging on the forehead, frown lines or heavy brows triggered by stress and hereditary furrowed lines above the nose can be addressed with a forehead lift. This procedure is often performed along with a facelift or eyelid surgery.
- Facelift: As we grow older, our skin loses its elasticity. This triggers the development of wrinkles and deepens creases along the nose and cheek. Facelifts address these signs of aging by tightening skin and strengthening the muscles beneath it. Facial cosmetic surgery can also be used to correct congenital defects such as cleft lips and to treat scars.
Surgery to repair a cleft lip or cleft palate not only enhances appearances but also enhances the quality of life by improving functionality. Scar revision surgery involves the injecting or application of steroid medication to lighten the scar and make it less obvious. To treat burns that leave behind prominent scars, a procedure called Z plasty may be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.