Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Do's and don'ts for PCOS Diet
My wife age 23, we have baby of 9 month, in this situation what type of medicine should take to avoid unwanted pregnancy?
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
I am 9 weeks pregnant and due to vomiting and indigestion am not able to eat any thing. Even if I take water am getting vomiting. From last 1 week am not eating anything. Does this effect my baby?
I am 37 years old I have fabrioide problem. So I have suffering in every months from period problems.
From past few days her left breast is having sensation like air bubble bursting kinda. When this is happening there is a pain kinda sensation. please help.
My wife has unicornuate uterus n uterus size 7.5x3.8x2.9 and two ovaries. We married 4 years back and she has irregular period but we visited doctor she examined and said she can't pregnant. Her follicle size not enough for pregnancy. After 2nd day doctor applied injection her follicle grow 20 mm and 22 mm but can't conceive. Doctor tried direct my sperm push in her uterus two time and also failing. She did all home job like washing etc after sperm push. Is any problem did all home work? Is she rest after sperm push and ever will she get pregnant or we go for test tube baby or is it possible she carried baby?
I am a married guy. My wife always experiencing the severe pain in vagina during the sex. Please advice.
I am 29 years female, every month in periods time I fell stomach pain. Its very pain. What I will do?
Sir I was asked question. Iam 35 years my blood group b.Negative.I have no children's I have two oboration sstill I have no childrens.I have testing all hormones test s.But no reasons all reports are normal.Docter hcg test.And antibodies test.Hormones tests also but all tests are normal. Ofter secand aboration docter giving anti d injection. Now I take to treatment in two years but no.Conceive.Still two months back docter giving iui treatment. But no conceive.Please sir I to I get pregnant.
Hi, I have pain in my breasts from last two months. I have two daughters and a son. I am 33 years old. My first child is aged of 9 years and last one is 2 years old.
While you are too busy running a rat-race, chasing education, career, and everything extravagant and lavish, you might be slowly slipping away on your chances of parenting a baby. Find that strange and wayward? Well, your fertility might have already started taking a dip. The chances of conception drop down to less than 10% as a woman approaches the mid-thirties and a man, mid-forties. This is because increasing age takes a toll on the quality and the quantity of eggs produced. Chromosomal problems accompanied by risk of miscarriages tend to bring down pregnancy rates. So much so, that a child, born to older parents, might have higher risks of suffering from learning difficulties, psychological disorders and even autism. Not only age, but one’s innate lifestyle habits and practices can also be a few reasons behind infertility.
Age and Fertility: Women’s fertility starts to decline when women are in their early 30s (and the decline speeds up post-35). Men’s fertility starts to decline at 45 years of age. As well as declining fertility, there is an increased risk of pregnancy complications for older mothers and and with older fathers, an increased risk of the child having autism spectrum disorders, mental health disorders and learning difficulties.
Weight and Fertility: Obesity, owing to a sedentary lifestyle and an unhealthy diet, can cause and aggravate hormonal irregularities in both the genders. For men, these imbalances result in coital problems and dip in the sperm count, while for women, they pose threats such as miscarriages, risks of a still-born child and other pregnancy complications. Women who are obese and smoke are more than twice as likely as healthy weight women to have a baby with congenital heart disease.
Substance Abuse: Smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol cause early menopause in women and reduce fertility rates in both the genders.
The Appropriate Timing: If you fail to keep a track of the most fertile period of your menstrual cycle based on the days you ovulate, you might miss out on a good chance of getting pregnant. Pregnancy is technically possible during the five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation. The likelihood of actually becoming pregnant, though, is dramatically increased if you have intercourse in the three days leading up to and including ovulation.
Stress: In today’s times, some amount of stress is unavoidable. However, being subject to constantly high levels of stress on a daily basis ups the secretion of the stress hormone, ‘cortisol’; that eventually takes a toll on one’s libido, thus wreaking havoc on one’s chances and aspirations of parenting a child. Also, what too much stress does is that it mars personal relationships, thus further increasing one’s woes.
Pollutants: With rapid urbanization and unchecked industrialization, the world you live in was never more polluted than now. Such increased and consistent exposure to pollution makes one all the more vulnerable to infertility.