Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manika Khanna
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manika KhannaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a first visit and meeting with her. Nothing can say in first meeting
I had my periods on 2nd. N den today on 21st I had unprotected sex. First round we used protection n second time we did not. He did not ejaculate inside. Can I still be pregnant? Do you suggest to take ipill.
I am 26 years old. I want to ask that periods aane ka mtlab ye hota hai ke aap pregnent nai. Kya periods aane ke baad bhi chance hai ke aap pregnent rahe.
I noticed blood stains in my 2 month old daughter's nappy. It seems the blood comes with urine and it only happens like once or twice in a week or so. Doc suggested to get urine test routine and culture, both are clear. What can be the cause?
Hai doctor. I would like to know about what are the reasons for slow periods. My girl frnd had periods after 4 to 6 days difference. What is the reasons. She is 17 years old.
I am 28 years old. I am pregnant but cyst is present in right overy. Size 2. 34 cm. Baby condition is good. My pregencytime 7 weeks3 days. What to do.
Namasty sir, I am 25 years old and I am female. Yesterday I did sonography but I have a problem I am not understanding the meaning of minimum free fluid in POD and in utres 7.5×4.3×3.3 cm or BT=6.7 mm.
I am 22 years old. I had sex with my bf so then I came to know that I have became conceive then I took microprostol tablet after taking that I got sever bleeding finally I got admitted for hospital they have done that d&c [dilatation and curettage] on 20th last month. Now I am ok with my health but doctor has told that in blood hemoglobin content was very less. Now I have question that for when my periods will happen like previously & my next pregnancy I will not get any problem. Now I can have sex or not it will happen any problem or what. Please give me answer to my question doctor.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits