Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mani KapurYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I had unprotected sex with woman. I am 100% assured that these two women don't have hiv Do I have to fear ?
My wife had two cysts in ovary both the sides. Last year in october we went to forte shalimar bagh and she was operated and both the cysts were removed. But last month when we again checked through ultrasound, two cysts on both ovary sides have come again. Now she is unable to conceive as we are trying for the same from the last one year. We have eight years baby boy but wanted to have one more but unable to go for it. What should we do now?
Hi I am 16 week pregnant and still not feeling anything also I dont think my weight got gained as I was 59 in the previous and in 2nd month it got 57 but now again after a month it's ended to 58 I weigh almost everyday but it fluctuates to 57-58 not crossing 59 what is wrong also my diet is just normal I dont feel hungry every 2 hrs In-fact I just take a gap long of 6-7 hrs without eating is everything ok with me?
I'm 27 year old man and going to get marriage soon, my concern is while master bating my ejuculation happen very early, I never has sex with any women so I don't how it's going to affect my sex life on very first day, so can you please advice me to how to over come from this problem?
Yoga is union of mind and body. Sex is uniting a male and a female. Yoga very useful for males suffering from various sexual problems and instead of taking drugs or dietary supplements one can do yoga to boost their sexual stamina. Yoga is natural and does not have any side effects too.
Some of the benefits of Yoga and Pranayam pertaining to sex are:
- Improves sexual stamina
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses.
- Do Surya-Namaskar daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way. Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.
- Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
What you eat decides the kind of person you are. Food and sex have a good relation that’s why when you are overweight you are unable to have good sex. Diet and lifestyle play a big role in sexual gratification.
Some of the diets and lifestyle habits you could follow are:
- Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
- Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
- Hence, these are some of the yoga and diet tips you ought to follow to have an active and a great sex life.
I am 29 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 51 kg. My period lasts only for 1 day with less bleeding. My hemoglobin is 12. My doctor has said that I have pcos. I am taking evecare syrup and mefomin 500 sr tablets and doing yogasan daily. Kya mere period time bad jayega?
I am a married professional. Its over 1 year of my marriage and yet not gifted with a child. For the first 6,7 months we controlled pregnancy but now we are looking and yet not succeed. As we both go for some long journeys every month and at these times her menstrual period exceeds 3,4 days late. More over she has got with some urinal infection too. Now only she completed the medicines. Is it any problem of getting a child? Does travelling affects pregnancy?
My wife has undergone IUI on March 19th. She is having pinkish red bleeding from April 2nd for 2 days. She is not having much bleeding today. She is also taking duphaston 10 mg everyday. Her new cycle is expected to start from April 5th. Can she still be pregnant?
I'm 31 years woman i'm suffering from vaginal itching since one year after period time pls solve my problem.
We are married since 3 years and while we have sec intercourse has not done yet. She is always dry and I have never seen her getting excited in 3 years.
If a women want to conceive what kind of diet n supplements should she take n what care she should take till her pregnancy.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.
She is suffering with thalassemia. Will it make any problem during pregnancy? Please provide some solution, I want ti see her fit and fine.
Due to my scanty periods I was advised to go for: 1: pelvic ultrasound before my periods, 2: OGTT on the second day of periods 3: LH/FSH on the third day of periods, I had my periods on 26/12/2015 exactly 28th day from my last periods as usual. The ultrasound suggests that both ovaries show multiple small follicles arranged peripherally with increased stromal echogenecity. Impression being: polycystic pattern of ovaries. For OGTT three blood samples were taken. First was while fasting then I was given 75gm of glucose, second sample was taken exactly 1 hour later and the last blood sample 1 hour after that. Results are: Fasting: 99.76 mg/dl 1 hr glucose: 156.80 mg/dl 2 hr glucose: 185.83 mg/dl LH: 3.28 mIu/mL FSH: 5.21mIu/ml The tests were advised because the doctor doubted PCOS. I won't be able to visit the doctor as of now. Can you please help me if I have this problem and what is the next step I have to take? And any medicines suggested? For further reference I stand 165 cm tall and weigh 75 kgs. And always get my periods on time. But they are very scanty. Just 2-3 days of cycle.
Hi doctor this is bharath. Problem: I am suffering with depression. When the unwanted situation happen I am going to easily. In that time I can, t take any decision. And shivering many of times in a day. And I have a low confidence level on me. So please help how can I handle the situations in that moment.
Masturbation | get the facts about masturbation
To masturbate means to stimulate yourself in a sexual way. It involves touching one's own body and sexual organs for sexual pleasure. Masturbation is common, and many women engage in this sexual activity more women than you think! it's a safe kind of sex play, and it can bring many health benefits as well as allowing you to learn about your body.
For many of us, masturbation is a taboo topic. There are many myths about masturbation that can cause us to feel guilty about it, and many women feel ashamed about doing it. However, masturbation is a natural and common activity for both women and men, as it's a natural form of exploration of our own body.
Studies show that around 7 out of 10 men and 5 out of 10 women masturbate, as well as being common for teens to masturbate whilst they begin to learn about their bodies. People can begin to masturbate at different stages of their lives, many even from childhood as they begin to explore their changing bodies.
There are many reasons why people masturbate. Some reasons are:
To relieve sexual tension;
To achieve sexual pleasure;
To reach orgasm when partners are unavailable;
To explore the body to figure out what you like;
To relax and relieve stress.
Masturbation can be good for both your mental and physical health. People who masturbate tend to feel more confident sexually and about themselves, and it's also one of the best ways to learn about your sexuality. It helps you to explore the types of touch that you like the most, and helps you to learn how to get excited and how to reach orgasm. Learning about what feels good to you can also increase your chance of feeling sexual pleasure with your sex partner; you will feel more comfortable with your body and will begin to know your rhythm and how you feel when you're aroused. When your confidence and comfort levels are high which masturbation can help with it's easier to let your partner know what you like.
Masturbation can also improve your ability to have orgasms, as you get to understand your body and how it feels when you're close to climaxing. It can also help you sleep and relax you, so there really are many benefits and it's not something that you should be ashamed of. Many people feel shame or guilt about masturbating, however only you can decide if it's right for you and if you're comfortable with it; that's the main thing.
Different people enjoy different things when they masturbate. Women may stimulate parts of their vagina, such as the clitoris, inner or outer labia, vaginal opening of the anus. Many women prefer to rub near to but not on the clitoris, because direct stimulation can be very intense. Some women also use sex toys such as vibrators and dildos during masturbation to increase their arousal, so if you do this make sure to read the directions and clean your toy properly.
Remember that masturbation is a natural part of exploration of your body and can occur from any age, so don't listen to the myths and don't feel guilty about doing something that's a perfectly normal part of your body's development.
I am having irregular periods since long time ,and also having back pain alot. Is my bk pain a reason of irregularity of periods. How cn this be cured. My age is 27.
I had sex with my wife on 5 th day of her menstrual cycle and I ejaculated inside her and she peed later on. Her cycle is of 28 days What are the chances of conception? She had headache for 2 days from that day. How can I confirm the pregnancy.
What is a Urinalysis?
A urinalysis is a laboratory test of urine commonly referred to by medical professionals as a “UA.” The urine is evaluated for the presence of certain chemicals. A microscopic exam of the urine is also done to look for abnormalities.
A urinalysis is indicated for evaluating pets with urinary abnormalities such as increased urine production, increased urinary frequency, straining to urinate, bloody urine or abnormal color to the urine. This test can also be helpful in cases of unexplained fever, loss of appetite or weight loss. A urinalysis is often done when indicated by the results of an X-ray, results of blood tests indicating a problem with the urinary system or as a follow up to physical examination when abnormalities are detected.
Any evaluation for health or illness should include a urinalysis. Urinalysis results can give an idea of hydration and kidney function; it can also indicate inflammation or infections in the urinary tract.
There is no real contraindication to performing this test. Even normal results help determine health or exclude certain diseases.
Why Is It Done?
Perhaps you might have noticed that even when you go for your routine health checkup, the physician would suggest you to undergo a urine examination. Similarly, when you approach the doctor for a certain specific ailment, then also the physician may suggest you to undergo a urine test. This test is necessary because urine provides considerable data to the physician to ascertain the cause of your ailment. Urine examination is very important as it indicates the state of your general health. A urinalysis is done for several reasons:
- To check your overall health: Your doctor may recommend a urinalysis as part of a routine medical exam, pregnancy checkup, pre-surgery preparation, or on hospital admission to screen for a variety of disorders, such as diabetes, kidney disease and liver disease.
- To diagnose a medical condition: Your doctor may suggest a urinalysis if you're experiencing abdominal pain, back pain, frequent or painful urination, blood in your urine, or other urinary problems. A urinalysis may help diagnose the cause of these symptoms.
- To monitor a medical condition: If you've been diagnosed with a medical condition, such as kidney disease or a urinary tract disease, your doctor may recommend a urinalysis on a regular basis to monitor your condition and treatment.
Other uses of urine examination:
Urine examination or analysis is also called as “urinalysis”. The urine examination reveals early signs of various diseases including ailments like diabetes and kidney diseases. Further, if you are suffering from any infection, the urine analysis will be helpful in determining the type of infection. It also helps in determining pregnancy.
Process of filtration:
As you know, it is the kidneys, which throw out urine. Further, urine contains waste materials removed from the blood by a process of filtration performed by the kidney. In fact, even the health of the kidney can be assessed by a urine examination.
Some of the other salient features of urine analysis are briefly described here:
- In the case of patients suffering from chronic kidney ailment, periodical urine examination will help the physician ascertain the health of the kidney. For example, presence of protein beyond a certain level would be a pointer to evaluate the health of your kidney. Interestingly, in some cases, a few people may release excess protein only occasionally. Therefore, during the course of urine examination, they might not have released excess protein. It is for this reason that the doctor may suggest repeated urine analysis to evaluate the health of the kidney.
- The process of urine analysis is normally grouped into three, namely visual colour examination of the urine, dip stick examination and microscopic examination. The type of examination normally depends on the ailment suspected. Further, depending on the results of urine analysis, the physician may suggest you to undergo various other urine tests.
- Sometimes the accuracy of the results of urine analysis can be affected because of certain medicines that you may be taking or dehydration and for various other reasons. In such cases, the physician may suggest you to repeat the urine examination after a few days.
In some cases, the pathologist may provide certain instructions before collecting your urine for a thorough examination. For example, you may be asked to go empty stomach or a few hours after the meals and so on. Follow these instructions scrupulously; after all, instructions are for the sake of your health and its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.