Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mani Kapoor
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mani KapoorYour feedback matters!
My sister is 8 month of pregnancy. Suddenly water content from stomach came out. His husband admitted some hospital. They have informed that all the water content around baby came out. Within two days may be delivery happen. Or operation may required. We are confused. Pls explain.
Pls tell me is there any problem or pregnancy chances if I am doing sex with my wife during bleeding time or periods days.
I am 33 year old n have a infertility problem. I have conceived 3times bt it was miscarriage after 4 week 1 pregnancy was normally. 2was iui 3 was ivf. Ivf with laser hatching lcsi. Blastocyst. My follicular study is normal et was good husband has low sperm count lessthan 15%. Doctor advised me to use egg donor but I m confused why I should. Please give me a suggestion.
Hi i am .23 yrs not married.I have my periods prblm.Last three months i m just getting oly spots for one day.I consulted a doctor too.And she said to take scan of thyroid and uterus.In that i hav no thyroid problem.But my size of the uterus is bit small wen compared to normal .Wat shud i do for this.Is ther any future problems
She is married since 10 months. She is trying to have baby. But till now she could not. Her periods are of very short duration (2 days only). Does it effect? She starts having sex immediately after her periods are over, means if we take period day 1 and 2 then on day 3 she starts intercourse everyday till next period come. Is it advisable to start intercourse on the very next day of stopping of periods or she should wait 2-3 days after periods end. And if she had intercourse on the very next day of ending of periods then is it sure that she won't be pregnant 100% or there is nothing like this, means by dong so she may be pregnant also. please advice the needful and if you can tell the pregnancy procedure means when someone has more chances of pregnancy. please tell.
Does implantation bleeding lasts for 6 days actually my period duration 6 days is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I am 25 year old female a Small amount of blood is leaked while mating after missing the period of 10 days.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.