Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manesh Kumar Salik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manesh Kumar SalikYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old expecting woman of 8 months, in the TIFFA report, mega cisterna magna measuring 1 cm is noticed. Is it normal?
I have the habit of masturbations. I don't know even it is good or bad. Suggest me please I want to give up this habit.
I'm 30 years old man weight 80 I'm having Viagra 50 mg every month there is any health problem? I'm totally confused please help.
Hello my age 22 and I had sex last night but I have failed bcz of early ejaculation I was just kissing her nd just ejaculate its so embarrassing pls hlp me.
I am loosing my weight day by day, but my tummy not getting reduced, in December my weight was 72kg nd it has reduced to 65, is it due to change in place n food, what to do?
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.