Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manesh Kumar SalikYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples on my face even I wash my face thrice a day and use cream also but its increasing day by day and I am having problem plzzz tell me the treatment of this as soon as possible.
Hello sir, I am suffering from piles, So tell what is the solution? and also tell which is better treatment, Ayurvedic or other.
I have pain in my eyes for more than a week. I consulted a doctor. He gave me eye drops but it not work. Please tell me what to do?
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.
I am 16 years old I think I have angina pain. I fell a lot of pain sometimes when sitting. It is 2-3 times in month. It also comes when I was eating food.
Bad words are repeating in my mind due to that l am not doing any work properly I am aged about 13 years.
Now a days I have seen my hairs are falling around 20-30 a day. What could be the reason behind this. Provide some remedy.
I have black marks onhips from last 2years and wounds will be happening and it will heal late y this.
A lot of diets claim to help ‘boost’ metabolism – but can you really do anything to help your body burn calories faster?
Let us understand a little about how your metabolism works. The metabolic process involves a complex network of hormones and enzymes that not only convert food into fuel, but also affect how efficiently you burn that fuel. How fast you burn calories is influenced by your age ; your gender and proportion of lean body mass . So some people have high metabolic rate as compared to others.
Even though you are not born with “skinny genes” , you can still speed up your metabolism i.e. increase your body’s ability to burn calories faster.
Exercise. Working out builds muscle. Muscle speeds metabolism. As the body works more efficiently, it processes food faster.
Besides exercise there are other things which boost up your metabolim.
- Spices: Research has found red peppers can rev up your metabolism, while also helping you feel full. Hot sauce, hot peppers, ginger, cloves, cayenne, coriander, bay leaves, and dry mustard share this capacity to boost metabolism.
2. Caffeinate: Coffee, tea, or other caffeinated (but low or no-calorie) beverages may also help burn calories faster. In fact, caffeine may boost your metabolic rate for up to three hours after consumption. But don’t overdo caffeine if it gives you the jitters or keeps you up at night. For most people, 3-4 cups per day is tolerable.
3. Stay Hydrated: Even mild dehydration has been found to decrease your metabolic rate by 2%, so staying well hydrated is an easy way to help boost overall metabolic rate. People who drink either eight or twelve glasses of water a day have higher metabolic rates than those who have four.
4. Eat More Often: Small, frequent meals help keep your metabolism high , and that means you’ll burn more calories overall. When you put too many hours between meals, your metabolism actually slows down to compensate. If you then eat a huge meal — at the same time your metabolism is functioning as if you’re starving — your body wants to hold on to every calorie. While this won’t make much difference on an occasional basis, it can become more difficult to lose weight or maintain weight a healthy weight if you frequently skip meals.