Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manesh Kumar SalikYour feedback matters!
I am having bone joint pain in my palms and my legs. I am also having irritation or scratching kind of feeling in my palms.
Hello, compared to my upper body my lower body is large. My height is 149 cms and weight is 60 kg. So please suggest how to reduce my hips and thighs.
I am 35 years male and my weight is 84 kg I am too much worried about my health so pls suggest me to lose my weight in natural way or as per your suggestion.
I have a problem of lot of hair fall since 1 year as I stay in hostel. Can you please advice me any precautions for reducing my hair fall.
My mother is undergoing migraine tt still there is no relief .now she complains of ear pain with migraine .is there any other alternative medicine for pacinac 500 mg for migraine treatment. Plzz suggest ayurvedic treatment for migraine.
My father is 58 years old male and my right eye was twitching for last 1 years, now the right eye with right lips are twitching. I have consulted a neurologist, he checked my mri report, it was normal and didn't get any solution. What should I do?
Groin skin has turn dark. With black spots and patches. I do agree groin area is little dark then usual body color. But need to get grid of spots and dark pigmentation any lotion pls suggest so has to keep skin smooth and clean.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. So how should I get recover on this to have normal one. What should do and what should not to do regarding this.
What is the normal value for Beta HCG (SERUM) IN FEMALES? IF THE COUNT FOR Beta HCG IS 2083 mlU/ml. Do you think it is in normal range or still pregnancy is there in any part.
My body weight and strength doesn't growth since 6 years. what's the solution for it? Please help me.
My sugar level is 176 mg after 1 hour of lunch. I am 23 weeks pregnant. Am I considered diabetic? My gynae prescribed me 12 units of insulin inj daily broken up in 2 doses, each of 6 units before breakfast & before lunch. Is there any other alternative by which I can stop taking insulin. Will insulin effect my pregnancy and inter also my baby? Please guide/ suggest.
Mam d&c ko 4 months ho gaye lekin period ni Aya (21 June 2016 d&c )pregnancy test bhi negative aaya hai. Medicine li (meprate + ovral) 1 month tak fir b nahi aaya period. Abhi do din pehle usg hui usme 13.7 mm ka embryo like tissue hai but not cardiac activity. And endometrial thickness 16. 3 mm hai. To kya aisa possible ho sakta hai ki medicine leke k beech hi conceive ho gya n dead bhi ho gya .to nam fir period ya destroy tissue khud se thoda bhi bahar kyun nahi aaya. Abhi muje d&c prescribed ki gayi hai. Aap btaye muje samjha kar ke ki ye kya hai aur aage kya karna future k liye sahi hoga because I am newly married. Marriage date 6 March 2016. Please help.
I am 26 year old my current weight 52 kg only I want to increase my weight up to 60 kg give me solution for its?
Sir/mam mere teeth me kafi peelapan h.use kaise door kre. Koi medicine or treatment. Btaiye. Nd teeth ke kinare kinare black colour ka kuch jam gya h.use kaise remove kre.
He has a fever of 105 F yesterday. After taking paracetamol and levofloxacin his fever goes down to 100F but his headache is also till now. What should he do for becoming Complete fit. Please tell me.
Hey! I am 17 years old and I have problem of irritation with my body whenever I went out in sun or if I feel hot around me. I started doing rubbing my back and my head. Or you can say something started pinching my whole body.
I have been experiencing abdomen pain and back-pain for about a year. Is this due to gastric or wrong posture while sitting? Please help.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.