Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maneesh Tripathi
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maneesh TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male. It's been a year I am smoking. However I have stopped smoking completely now. But I face difficulty to breathe, i. E I face prolonged nasal congestion (which gets totally cleared sometimes). I can't smell efficiently as before. I have heard that our body cures itself and so I might recover. But what steps should I take?
3 din se mera gala bahut kharab hai. Khaansi hai. Aur mujhe need bahut aa rahi hai. Mera weight 100 kg hai. Mein kya karo?
I don't know if I am allergic to something. I am suffering from kinda dry cough from past 6 months. I have tried natural remedies and consulted couple of doctors but still I have the same problem. I want some advise from the doctors if I have to consult a good ent specialist. I feel something is itchy in my throat.
What are the symptoms of asthma? How I can understand that there is a need of checkup of asthma? Actually I usually caught by cough and feel heavy in breathing when climate change a little bit, some time if I come in contact of dust then I feel pain in my chest and heavy in breathing. So what should I do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I would hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.