Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mandeep Singh Virdi
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Mandeep Singh VirdiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I always get these mouth ulcers. No matter how much vegetables I eat. Please guide me.
What is the cost of 3 unit bridge - teeth. Metal ceramic. I have done RCT of last teeth but there is gap between the RCT tooth and next one. Now dentist is suggesting for 3 unit bridge in which he will fill the gap by metal ceramic cap, grind the next tooth and will bridge it. Can anyone please suggest me whether to undergo this treatment or not? Also what should be the approximately cost for all this procedure? In Bharuch city of Gujrat.
I am 40 old and have problem with gums. Some times it bleeds and whenever I have non-veg food. The food is stuck between tooth. Kindly advise me on this.
Sir I completed my root canal 2 nd sitting treatment on today while eating food suddenly my teeth become to crack so what I have to do reply me sir plz.
I want to whiten my teeth. I have tried different type of tooth pastes but still couldn't remove the plaque. Can you please help me with this.
Hi. Today morning when I got up, I am having pain on the left side of face that comes from the lower jaw to the joint and then to the ear. Not able open my mouth fully. Also not able to eat food because of pain. I never had such problem. Also it's not tooth ache as well.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.