Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mandeep Singh GrewalYour feedback matters!
My right side upper wisdom tooth is paining. Doctor advised that it is due to cavity and better remove it. For wisdom teeth root canal treatment is not worth doing? If it removed, whether the side teeth are weakened?
I frequently get mouth ulcers which are painful. Kindly tell me the reason for this and prescribe a solution.
Hi doctor. This problem is related to Mouth Problem. One of my friend suffering from trismus since 10 years. Because of financial issue he ignored it. But now it's a big issue for him. Please suggest treatment for the same. Thanks.
To avoid teeth scaling, what are te remedy. ANy treatment to fill up the gap. My name-jugal kishore more age-67.
What should I do for mouth ulcer below tongue? It pains very much during eating and speaking also. Plzz tell me fast.
-- massage the gum pads of your infants during teething, as it will help the smooth eruption of the teeth without irritation.(as massaging will increase the blood flow in the area).
--once your baby gets teeth, brush them with an infant toothbrush. Use water and a tiny bit of fluoride toothpaste (about the size of a grain of rice). You can use fluoride or non fluoride toothpaste (mind it keep the size of toothpaste about the size of rice grain because you still want to minimize any toothpaste that is swallowed.)
--around age 2, your child should learn to spit while brushing. Avoid giving your child water to swish and spit because this might make swallowing toothpaste more likely.
--kids ages 3 and up should use only a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste.
--always supervise kids younger than 6 while brushing, as they are more likely to swallow toothpaste.
Sir My Question is related with mouth .sir mai mouth ki chhale se bahot paresaan hu Aksar ye 1 month me 4-5 baar ho jata hai. Sir ishka main reason kya ho sakta hai. Sir If possible hai to koyi Gharelu Upaay bataiye. Plzz.
I am 34 yrs old. I have problem of bad breath. I dont have any dental issue. What could be the reason?
Hiiii sir. I have a small doubt. Sir which tooth paste I can use to make my teeth white sir. Nw I'm using sensodine since 4 months. But no better result. .can you suggest me a tooth paste sir. Thanking you.
I have some dental problem please tell me how to cure cavities and sensitivity which is creating problem to me alot?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"