Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mamtesh GautamYour feedback matters!
I had my last period on 21 of feb after that I had sex twice and had taken unwanted 72 twice. Out of which one I had taken day before yesterday. N today I have started bleeding. It's 10, days before my actual cycle. Do I have to worry. M I pregnant?
I've extra skin on my vagina & I'm not married yet Aur mujhe darr lag raha k mere husband kya kahenge aur kya sonchenge ise dekh kar please help me Out of this.
Hi, I am 22 yrs old, recently I had sex with my fiance on the 3rd and 4th day of periods using condom. Will I get pregnant? please help me . Thank you!
Hi last night I had a sex with my wife. At the middle of the journey condom was teared so sperm goes inside so I don't have a plan for a baby now. And I have small son 2 and half months and my wife is feeding milk to my baby so do I can give contraceptive pills or any other option to stop pregnancy please let me know.
just want to ask my wife is pregnant and she is running 4th month. Now she is feeling daily vomiting and leg pains/stretches muscles/back bone pain at night time. We showed to doctor before and medicines were given for vomiting. Is it normal during this stage and if not then what all has to be done for her. Please tell me.
I wanted to get pregnant. But my doc said to me my fallopian tubes are blocked, and advice to me laparoscopy. I don't want to go surgery. Please help me me my tubes unblocked to without surgery. Please please please help.
Pregnant I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins. My face, neck and breast has become dark. To be more precise my complexion has come down few shades. Plus am having dry skin and dry hair too. Is it due to pregnancy? As am under no serious medication. Am taking calcium, iron, thyronorm and susten (as it is twin pregnancy). Please suggest.
I am having a menstrual problem. I don't get my periods regularly and when I get them, I get bleeding upto 20-25 days. But this time, its 40 days and still I am bleeding. Please kindly give me some solution to this problem of mine.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.