Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamtesh Gautam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamtesh GautamYour feedback matters!
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"
Helo doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on march 23rd. Aftr tat I took ipill (postpone 72) only one pill within 10 minutes. Aftr tat 23,24,25th continually 3 days per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd I did not take any pill after tat. March 13th 16th I got my normal period already. Now my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please clear my doubt. I need detailed answer.
Hallo Doctor. As I missed my period in 14 jan, urine tested with negative result. I was in clomifene medication from Last month. However I Feel tired and have constipation, acidity which I can not slp nights. In Addition to this I have tooth sensitivity which is sudden. Is this all pregnancy symptoms or can I Check with my gyn through Blood Test.
I tested my blood it is 8.5 in 39 week pregnant. Is there any risk at the last stage when I give birth to a baby?
We r trying from 4 month to conceive but unfortunately failed don't know what is going. please suggest something. It will take time or what?
Green tea originated in China but is now widely used all over the world. The reason people prefer drinking green tea is because of its numerous health benefits. Let’s take a look at the many benefits of green tea:
- It aids in weight loss
The best Indian dietician says that, green tea helps you to lose weight. It increases our metabolism rate. Polyphenol is present in green tea which strengthens the rate at which our body turns fats into calories and also the levels of fat oxidation.
2. Helps with diabetes
Best weight loss diet plan for People suffering from diabetes can have a cup of green tea after a meal. Green tea helps to slow down the rise of blood sugar after eating.
3. Keeps skin healthy
Green tea contains antioxidants which are very good for our skin. Antioxidants delay the ageing process and make you look younger for longer. It also protects the skin from sun damage.
4 .Improves brain function
Lucknow dietician saysthat, Drinking green tea improves brain function. It makes you more alert since it contains caffeine, but not as much caffeine as in coffee. It makes your brain more active.
5. Prevents heart diseases
Green tea helps your blood vessels to stay relaxed and helps to withstand the changes in blood pressure. So drinking green tea is very useful in preventing heart diseases.
6. Oral health
Best dietician in india says that, Green tea has the ability to kill bacteria. Drinking green tea improves your oral health. It kills the bacteria that causes plaque and tooth decay. Drinking green tea also reduces bad breath. And thus promises you better oral hygiene and health.
Green tea is also known to fight stress and depression. It contains a component called thiamine which creates a calming effect on your body.
Even though this drink is very beneficial for your heal, you must take precautions before consuming it:
- Do not have more than two cups of green tea per day. Everything that is taken in moderation is good for you. But if you consume things in excess then something even as good as green tea can have side effects, such as:
- Upset stomach: Excess dose of caffeine can also lead to an upset stomach.
- Avoid taking it on an empty stomach. Best dietician says that, consuming green tea on an empty stomach can lead to toxicity. Have green tea after a meal or after you have eaten something. If taken before meals, it can cause acidity.
- Don’t consume green tea if you are pregnant. Green tea should be avoided by pregnant women or while you are nursing a baby. It can give rise to risks.