Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamta Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta SharmaYour feedback matters!
My wife age 28 years old we got married 3 year before having infertility problem I am 34 my all reports r normal like semens counts motility n etc all Dr. had called her on 12 th day did her USG n said egg is raptured n have to do physical contact n said her to take duphaston 10 mg but after fews day she started feeling something odd like restless unable to eat food her breast getting heavy nipples getting too sensitive one of her nipple getting bigger size is it side effect of medicine or something else her due date 04/5/2018.
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed only second last pill of june doubled up with the last at a gap of 24 hrs. Took a pill free break from 2-8 july, withdrawal bleed frm 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8th july night. Had protected sex abd the condom did not break on 9th july afternoon, but the same condom has been used thrice. Do not know if he ejaculated or not. Had very protected sex on 14th July. This was the last intercourse till date. Missed july pill only once at 21st july doubled up after 24 hrs with 22nd july pill. Had a very minute bleeding on 22nd july morning which was stopped as soon as the pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th of july had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. It was normal withdrawal bleed on pills with cramps. Pregnancy test after that at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all were negative. Pills from august was stopped as body was not permitting. No pregnancy symptoms except gas and on july I had some food aversion as I was too tensed. I feel like I ovulate 3 days before. Since cervical mucus during 28-29 aug was watery clear and lil stretchy but not of a large amount. From 1st sept it has become dry. Is their any risk of pregnancy since my period was about to start yesterday and it has not started till now. Am I safe? Do I need to do further home pregnancy test or blood test. I had no intercourse after 14th july and hpt was done with first urine in the morning.
Hi. I have abortion on last month. Doctor told me to use Meprate Tablet. Can I know why should we use this tablet. Is There Any side Effects.
Got lump in breast consulted doc sugsted fnac. Result smear studied r paucicellular&show predominantly mature adipose tissue frags. Bgrond shows few anucleate squames. No epitical elmts seen, no evidence of malignant cells seen" what it means n wts the treatment.
Sir apne life patner ke sath kya uske MC ke wakt sex Kar skta hu ki nhi ager MC ke wakt sex karu to kya condom use Karna hai ya without condom MC ke wakt sex Karne se koi problem ho skta hai ya nhi. kya pregnancy ke koi chances hai.
My wife is having vaginal inflection for the last 1 month. Tried some medicine through a check up by gyneo but in vain. It also have burning feeling at time of intercourse. Please suggest.
Hi, my wife is expected and her 9 month started. I want to know in this stage also can we make physical contacts. As previously upto 8 month we have make. Just need your advise regarding this.
Dear sir/ madam I'm Rohinigarg from Bangalore. My problem is that I don't get my period on time sometime exceptions that it come on timely, I concerned with many gynecologist but they never told me something seriously. This time again my periods are not come on timely so I concerned with my relative doctor they prescribe me misoprost-200 but by taking this medicine I got my periods only one day (11 November) and now again period cramps are started. What I can do. please suggest me.
I have last day of periods and I have intercourse with my husband without safety .I have taken Unwanted 72 after 94 hours. So pregnancy can be stopped.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.