Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamta
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MamtaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with Cervical spondylitis from last 3 years. Now started problem more getting hands and feet getting pain and slow blood activation I believe in night time. Do you have any suggestions on this?
IS THERE A PINHOLE SURGERY FOR KNEE REPLACEMENT?-MINIMAL INTERVENTION? OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR A 78 YEAR PERSON?
I am male 21 years old . I have got a back pain seen 1 month because I lifted a heavier boxes . I have taken medicine but no use I still have the pain .please help me doctors.
I am a 30 yr old male. I has been suffering from wrist joint pain and right hand pain since 4 weeks. What should I can do?
Hello Doctor! My query is What is the below results in a report indicates Plasma Glucose - Fasting is 117 & Plasma Glucose - Prandial is 168. This is related to my mother reports.
I am having problem in my backbone from last 2 months. It only start while sleeping. Please help me to get rid of this problem. Thank you.
Sir after ACL surgery in my legt knee my leg is now zero strength left cuz my quadriceps are completely vanished. Now I am walking with walker without touching the operated leg. I have zero control over my knee. It feels to be a 30kg bag hanging on my left leg. Sir pls suggest How can I regain my original strength n able 2 lift n walk by self. Hoe long time it will take. I am in a state of mental worries cuz I am a sports man. I was running 7 to 8 kms. Daily before this mishap. So can I able 2 back 2 track again if yes then within how many months.
Hello there. I 'm getting a sudden heart pain as if someone is throwing a stone and piercing it which is resisting me from taking breath freely at that time. It is lasting for 10-30 seconds. My age is 17 .I've studied somewhere that sudden shoulder pain is linked to heart diseases in future. I'm even used to that sometimes .can you please suggest a solution?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.