Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta NegiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor from last 5 years I am diabetic my age is 33 yrs I came to know this when I conceive my first baby now the problem is that after having the baby for first year I was regular in checkups but now I am not going any where and taking insulin 20 in the morning and 20 in the evening want to consult a doctor what I have to do to give him that information before consulting him
My wife use to have heavy flow during periods on 1st to 3rd day & we had sex during ovulation period without any birth control products several times but she doesn't get pregnant, So is there any problem with my wife or with me?
I ejaculated semen on her vagina simultaneously she ejaculated too. But she took an ipill after 25 hrs of this event. What will happen? Will she be pregnant still?
My wife left breast slightly bigger than left. She haven't any pain or problem in breast. What is reason of different breast? Is it normal?
I am not sure if pregnant or not. Tests showed negative but showing symptoms. Need assistance. Thank you.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1 vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
V lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
एक बड़ा चम्मच जीरा एक गिलास पानी मे भिगो कर रात भर के लिए रख दें। सुबह इसे उबाल लें और गर्म-गर्म चाय की तरह पिये। बचा हुआ जीरा भी चबा लें।
इसके रोजाना सेवन से शरीर के किसी भी कोने से अनावश्यक चर्बी शरीर से बाहर निकल जाता है। इस बात का विशेष ध्यान रखे की इस चूर्ण को लेने के बाद 1 घंटे तक कुछ न खायें। भुनी हुई हींग, काला नमक और जीरा समान मात्रा में लेकर चूर्ण बना लें, इसे 1-3 ग्राम की मात्रा में दिन में दो बार दही के साथ लेने से भी मोटापा कम होता है। इसके सेवन से न केवल शरीर से अनावश्यक चर्बी दूर हो जाती है बल्कि शरीर में रक्त का परिसंचरण भी तेजी से होता है। और कोलेस्ट्रॉल भी घटता है।
My wife is pregnant she is having high b.p from 15 weeks. She is taking gravidol now she has completed 20 weeks but her b.p is not getting controlled by gravidol. She is also taking ecosprin 75 susten300 iron calcium argiplus powder. She earlier had the same high b.p problem in which premature baby born but had not survived. Now gynae advice me to have 500 mg alphadopa thrice a daily. But medicine specialist has advice me to take gravidol thrice a daily and nicardia retard 10 mg twice a daily. What to do now for controlling b.p.
Hi Doctor, I have been on birth control pills (Krimson 35) since about 9 months now. The last monthly dose got over around 12th Oct, post which I got my periods on 18th Oct (lasted till 22Oct). I had Unprotected sex with my husband twice after that (22nd and 24th) and have not been able to start the new course of pills yet. I plan to start the course today. Can you please advise me on the chances of getting pregnant due to the last two intercourses? I want to avoid pregnancy at this stage. Should I take I pill (or equivalent) today along with new dose of krimson 35?
My wife is pregnant now she is in her twenty first week. Her bp was regularly 110/70 now it gradually reducing as 100/70; 95/65; and now she has reached 95/60, what are its effect on her and baby and what she should do.
I am fat and not getting periods regularly, my mom is threatening me. Will it create problem in future?
I delivered a baby before 6 months and it was through operation and not a normal delivery. Me and my husband were not physically involved after delivery. Is it safe now for a relation? Were my inside wounds healed?
I am 30 years old male, I got married on 15 march this year. Its almost 2.5 months. My wife is not getting pregnant please guide.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
I am late by 14 days of my period I had a ovulation strip at home, tried that and got 2 lines does this mean I am pregnant.
Can my wife become pregnant naturally she is hepatitis b postie and I am successfully vaccinated with anti-hbsag level above 100 ml/ul.
I wife is 8 month pregnant (age-23 weigh-43. Last month after ultrasound Dr. told tht fetal weight is low. And prescribe gyargin powder. Im worried about baby conditions. Still 1.5 month remains in delivery. Will everything will be alright by then or is there any complications?
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.