Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years female previously with pcos but now latest ultrasound shows no pcos. But doctor has given me dehydroepiandrosterone tablets for my resting ovarian morphology. please advise?
निगेला सतीवा, जिसे कलौंजी या काला जीरा भी कहा जाता है, दक्षिण और दक्षिण-पश्चिम एशिया का एक वार्षिक फूल पौधे हैं जो कि रनुनकुलसै परिवार से संबंधित है. इसकी खेती और उपयोग का सबसे पहला रिकॉर्ड प्राचीन मिस्र से आता है। काले बीज का तेल, वास्तव में, मिस्र के फराओ तूतनखामेन की कब्र में पाया गया था। यहां तक कि अरबी संस्कृतियों में, काले जीरा को हबताबुल बारकाह के नाम से जाना जाता है, जिसका अर्थ है "आशीर्वाद का बीज"। यह भी माना जाता है कि इस्लामी नबी मोहम्मद ने इसके बारे में कहा कि यह "मौत को छोड़कर सभी रोगों के लिए एक उपाय है"।
यह टाइल तत्वों, विटामिन, क्रिस्टलीय निगेलोन, वाष्पशील तेल, एल्किलॉइड, लोहा, सोडियम, पोटेशियम, कैल्शियम, एमिनो एसिड, सैपोनिन, कच्चे फाइबर, प्रोटीन और फैटी एसिड जैसे लिनेलेनिक और ओलिक एसिड से भरा है. यह तीन प्रमुख प्राकृतिक रसायनों में भी समृद्ध है: थॉमोक्विनोन (टीक्यू), थिइमोहिड्रोक्विनोन (टीएचक्यू) और थेयमोल।
कलौंजी के लाभ:
1. मधुमेह को रोकें: कलौंजी के तेल में अग्नाशयी बीटा-कोशिकाएं का क्रमिक आंशिक उत्थान करता है, कम सीरम इंसुलिन सांद्रता को बढ़ता है और ऊंचा सीरम ग्लूकोज को घटाता है। हर सुबह काली चाय के कप में तेल का आधा चम्मच लें और कुछ हफ्तों में अंतर देखें।
2. सिरदर्द को राहत दें: कलौंजी तेल सिरदर्द के लिए एक अद्भुत प्राकृतिक उपाय है जो तीव्र और प्रभावी परिणाम प्रदान करता है. अपने माथे पर कलौंजी तेल को रगड़ो, आराम करो, और अपने सिरदर्द गायब होते देखें।
3. वजन घटाने के लिए: निगेला सतवा एक अद्भुत विरोधी भड़काऊ एजेंट है जो लोगों को वैसे ही वजन कम करने में मदद करने के लिए जाना जाता है जिस तरह से यह मधुमेह रोगियों की मदद करता है। विशेष रूप से, भार के इन कारणों को कम करके:
- आंत में ग्लूकोज अवशोषण
- जिगर ग्लुकोनोजेनेसिस
- रक्त शर्करा के स्तर
4. बालों के लिए: शायद सबसे अनूठे काले बीज के तेल के लाभ में से एक बालों के झड़ने का इलाज करने की क्षमता है।
5. जिगर स्वास्थ्य के लिए: उन लोगों के लिए जिन्होंने दवा के दुष्प्रभाव, शराब की खपत, या बीमारी के कारण खराब जिगर समारोह से संघर्ष किया है, कलौंजी के तेल से हीलिंग प्रक्रिया की गति बढ़ सकती है।
6. त्वचा के लिए: यह मुँहासे और मुँहासे पैदा करने वाले बैक्टीरिया से लड़ता है और स्वाभाविक रूप से स्वच्छ, स्पष्ट, चिकनी और चमकदार त्वचा प्रदान करता है।
7. स्मरण-शक्ति बढ़ाता है: कलौंजी बीज का एक और लाभ स्मृति शक्ति और एकाग्रता को बढ़ाना है. यह अनुपस्थिति का इलाज करने और सतर्कता बढ़ाने में भी मदद करता है।
8. जोड़ों के दर्द के लिए: गठिया सबसे दुखद उम्र से संबंधित बीमारियों में से एक है जो अधिकांश बुजुर्ग लोगों को प्रभावित करता है. कलौंजी बीज और कलौंजी तेल गठिया के कारण संयुक्त दर्द को दूर कर सकते हैं.
9. रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित करें: उच्च रक्तचाप के लिए कलौंजी बीज के लाभों को अच्छी तरह से जाना जाता है, और यह सबसे विश्वसनीय और समय-परीक्षणित घरेलू उपचारों में से एक है।
10. दांतों के लिए: कलौंजी पारंपरिक रूप से दंत समस्याओं की देखभाल करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया गया है जैसे सूजन या मसूड़ों के रक्तस्राव और कमजोर दांत.
11. प्रतिरक्षा के लिए: अगर आप रोजाना इसे दैनिक उपयोग करते हैं, तो कलौंजी तेल, शहद और गर्म पानी का मिश्रण आपकी प्रतिरक्षा को मजबूत करने में भी मदद कर सकता है।
कलौंजी के दुष्प्रभाव
1. सम्पर्क से होने वाला चर्मरोग: कलौंजी का एक संभावित दुष्प्रभाव सम्पर्क से होने वाला चर्मरोग है। कलौंजी को बस छूकर भी त्वचा पर लाल धब्बे हो सकते हैं, जो अक्सर खुजली वाली सनसनी भी करते है।
2. अल्प रक्त-चाप: कलौंजी ब्लड प्रेशर को इतना कम कर सकता है कि यह हाइपोटेंशन का कारण बनता है, खासकर यदि आप वर्तमान में मूत्रवर्धक या एंटीहाइपरेटिव दवा ले रहे हैं.
इसलिए कोई भी चिकित्सा स्थिति का इलाज करने के लिए कलौंजी लेने से पहले हमेशा अपने डॉक्टर से बात करनी चाहिए।
Which tablet shall I take to get periods. I got dem last 3 months ago. I did urine test. Thrice its negative.
I am 33 weeks pregnant and doctor suggested me LRZIN 10 sachet. Can you please tell me the use and side effects of the medicine.
I have irregular period from last 5 years. I am not married nor sexually active. Usually I get periods within 2 and half months. But currently I have not got periods from last 3 months.
Mene abi abortion karaya he 3 month baby due to medical region. So after how many day I do sex regularly.
Hello mam I want to tighten my breast it was sagging am just 20 how to tighten my breast mam please help me mam is without exercise is it happens.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
I am married I got pregnant 4 time but all and every time abortion so can you please help me becoz this tym I am not interested in baby after 3 years so any option in this sicvation please hepl me.
I had sex with ma bf n that is unprotected on 15 jan n after dat I take ipill n I had bleeding for 4 days but dat to light flow on 21 jan n again v had sex on 2 feb bt dat he came inside I think n after that I take another pill n I hd bleeding again on 8 of feb please help me.
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"
My mother is 51 years old, and over the past one year, she has been having cough problems. This seems to happen every two days (sometimes before food, sometimes after). On some of these occasions it is just cough, but on others it leads her to throw up (not necessarily food, sometimes only phlegm). One of the previous doctors she had consulted, recommended she take an endoscopy of esophagus, but she is not comfortable with that. Do these symptoms have anything to do with menopause? is there an alternative to endoscopy? if endoscopy is a must, can it be done with anesthesia? kindly advice. Someone I know from work has consulted with you for their mother who had similar symptoms, hence seeking your guidance.
1. You must take vitamin c 500 mg three times a day.
2. You must prepare bottles of water mixed with glucose
Powder. This will stop the cravings.
3. You must drink at least 5 glasses of lemon, orange or
Cranberry juice. This will detox your body and mind by
Decreasing blood levels of nicotine.
4. You must take half a nutmeg, weighing 500 mg and crush
It into a powder with a food mixer. Add sugar and flavor to
This powder and keep chewing it whenever you need a
5. You must get a vicks inhaler and take a deep inhalation
Through both your nostrils until the craving goes away.
6. Find a bitter mouth wash. Listerine is the best. You must
Rinse your mouth the first thing in the morning. Smoking
Tastes horrible and unsmokable when you do this.
7. Keep up this personal treatment for 3 days.
Menorrhagia is a medical condition in which a woman experiences excessive blood loss during menstruation. Though for some women, heavy bleeding might be normal, but Menorrhagia refers to such a condition in which a woman encounters anomalous bleeding. Generally, menstrual bleeding continues for a maximum period of seven days, however, in case of Menorrhagia, the bleeding continues for more than seven days.
Different causes are responsible for Menorrhagia. Some of the causes are mentioned below:
- In case of some women, miscarriage during pregnancy can lead to the development of Menorrhagia.
- Hormonal imbalance (especially Estrogen and Progesterone) can cause Menorrhagia.
- Any fibroid growth in the uterus region can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Birth control procedures like birth control shot, vaginal ring or intake of birth control pills can sometimes lead to a condition of Menorrhagia.
- For some women, anovulation (unable to ovulate at least once in a month) may result in Menorrhagia.
- Disorder related to platelet count can also cause Menorrhagia.
- Uterus cancer can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Maladies, related to kidney, liver or thyroid can also result in Menorrhagia.
- Sometimes, hereditary bleeding complications like Willebrand's disease (drop in the blood's clotting protein) can also cause Menorrhagia.
- At times, pelvic inflammatory diseases such as a fallopian tube infection can cause Menorrhagia.
The most common symptoms of Menorrhagia are as follows:
- Constant necessity to replace sanitary pads
- Unbearable menstrual cramps
- You may often notice passage of blood clots with regular bleeding
- Sometimes, the person may become anemic
- Body fatigue and drowsiness
Treatment for Menorrhagia: Menorrhagia is easily curable. Many treatment methods are available such as intake of iron tablets to prevent anemia, painkillers like Ibuprofen to control menstrual cramps and hormone therapy to cease excess bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Always make use of the cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.
Hii I am 24 and today I had seen water discharges from my both nipple after squeezing pls suggest it is normal or serious issue I m relay afraid please help me out.
My periods are coming from over 1 month. Continue bleeding but very less just a spot. I didn't even use pad. I am having PCOD and thyroid. I'm worried am I okay?
I am 28 years old I married last year I want to be pregnant but could not successful I suffered pain after 1 weak of periods this pain increase day by day. Please help me in conceiving.
Diet is an important part of any person's life as food that goes in your body is what replenishes the resources lost in a day's work. The wrong kind of food will have adverse effects on the body in all sorts of ways, and that holds especially true for nursing mothers.
A mother, after carrying a baby to a full term, has to go through many hormonal and physical changes, which can be very stressful. After childbirth comes one of the other most important phases i.e. nursing and it is important to ensure that the mother gets proper nutrition during this phase. This is because it is the mother's milk that provides the baby with the required nutrients for growth as well as to build and immune system, which is why it is very important for a nursing mother to have a proper diet.
Let's look at some of the food items that should be consumed during this time:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - These are important during the nursing period for the mother as she needs to supplement important minerals in her body such as calcium and iron. Green, leafy vegetables are a must.
- Dairy products low in fat - As the mother's body produces milk, certain minerals get drained quicker than others and a direct supplement for them would be dairy products. However, it is important to ensure that their fat content is low as this can add cholesterol and thus, may adversely affect the health of the mother.
- Lean meats - Lean meats are a great source of protein that can supplement many of the minerals and nutrients. However, rich meat-based foods and heavy red meat should be avoided. Chicken in roasted form or tikka form is also healthy proteins that can be consumed 2 - 3 times a week. Fish, especially Salmon fish, is also a healthy and rich source of omega-3 as well as high in protein.
- Legumes - Legumes are a great source of iron, which is an extremely important mineral for a nursing mother. This is also an alternative for vegetarians. Legumes are not only a rich source of iron, they are also high in protein and helps the mother to stay fit and energetic to be able to take on the additional responsibility of her new-born baby.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.