Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I pulled out my penis during intercourse am sure I pulled it out and evaluated outside and my girlfriend 3-4 days away from her Periods but she feels tense now what to do. Suggest me if there any ways or symptoms to find it out. Please.
Hi i am 22 year old girl. Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend after sex my vagina is bleeding still. Severe pain there inside my vagina. He didnt use condom. I lost my virginity one month ago. Whats the problem behind this issue.
Adopt a healthy lifestyle :-
You can increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health.
Exercise regularly :-
Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. Make time for at least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week. Nothing beats aerobic exercise for releasing pent-up stress and tension.
Eat a healthy diet :-
Well-nourished bodies are better prepared to cope with stress, so be mindful of what you eat. Start your day right with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with balanced, nutritious meals throughout the day.
Reduce caffeine and sugar :-
I want to get pregnant. Q1. After having intercourse, lots of fluid oozes out Can that be the reason for not conceiving? Q2. Is it necessary for me to avoid'coming' to get pregnant?
1) Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Drink juice lemon, orange, sweet lime, watermelon and muskmelon are rich in water it will help you stay healthy.
I am pregnant of 2.5 half month I was suffering from tyoride after detecting pregnancy that time tyoride was 12 and now I had check it goes down to 7.family doctor ask to go with some specialist. .pls help in this.
Hello sir, Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 5 sep 2015. After 12 hours she had unwanted-72 pill. She got last periods on 14 august 2015. Now she is missing periods. And today she had done pregnancy test. And the result is positive? what should we do now please help. We dont need baby. Our age is just 23 please help.
Hi. My Last month period date 16 Jan 2016. I'm on 18th day of cycle and my follicle measures 19x19 in Left ovary. We are trying to conceive, I just came to know about luteul phase defect in this forum. My next cycle usually happens 2 days prior to previous. If I ovulate on 20th day or after then the length of luteul phase will be 10 days or lesser. Heard of vit B6 tablet for this! Please throw some light quite tensed!
I have PCOD, I take Diane35 as medication. I recently gained weight, I was 65 and now I am 90 kilos. I am 21 years old. I have lost weight in the past. BUT some how I am unable to loose any weight this time. I have tried everything, from metformin tablets to swimming and excessive exercise over the past one year ... is there something else that COULD help me in my condition. I have a friend in USA, who had PCOD, but she said that she took an injection which helped her loose weight and now there are no cysts in her ovary.. is that possible ? Please help !
Sir my wife is pregnant from past 5 months is it safe to have vaginal or anal sex in this time. please suggest me.
Doctor I had physical relationship one time on 22sept. After 30hours later I have eat unwanted 72 pill. After I week 30th sept my period cycle is start stay on 1week. After 35days later again my period cycle is start and it stay 1week. But after 54days are no period between current date. So doctor am I Pregnant?
Hi, Few days back my wife's H. S.G. (X Ray) report shows bilateral tube blockage. She is also suffering with cyst on both side. Can this blockage thing is treatable and if yes what are the ways by which this can be treat.
I hv 21week pregnancy n I hv identical twins I want to know my expect date n wht type of complications in this pregnancy n wht type of precautions I should take.
Is their any chance of becoming pregnant if she had unprotected sex during her previous periods time? She had even taken contraceptive pills. If their is delay in her periods this time. Does it mean she had conceive.
Two lady both are ten to eleven years old both seduce me because I'm renter, she usually comes in my room , she tickle some time. And said to have sex. But I'm afraid of people near me. When should I do?
I'm stable on aripiprazole 10mg from 2yrs. withdrawal of it lead to relapse episodes. I want to conceive, please suggest me, aripiprazole safe in pregnancy or not? Im very tensed.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Effective and permanent cure: acute or chronic: Homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.