Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamta Mishra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta MishraYour feedback matters!
There is itching and pain in her private parts. She is pregnant and she do not prefer to take tablets. Is there any home remedies for this infection?
Doctor, My wife is 6 weeks pregnant. Is sex safe during her pregnancy and any effects against ejaculation inside please give me some knowledge about it.
I am 26 years married and pregnant. Its my 4 th month started today. I had sex with my husband is it fine or will it have some adverse effects. Kindly suggest. wait Ng for answer. Thanks in advance.
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
During intercourse a light yellow colour discharge is observed from vagina. What does it indicates. IS it ok.
Do you know not all foods can be consumed on an empty stomach? So, it is imperative that you should be aware of such foods and restructure your breakfast menu accordingly. Here is a list of foods to avoid on an empty stomach.
Stay away from the following foods when you eat after a considerable gap
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits contain fruit acids. When these acids enter an empty stomach, they can lead to heartburn. Hence, if eaten after a prolonged period post meal, a person is at risk of gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- Soda: Consuming cold soda drinks on an empty stomach may cause damage to the mucosal membrane while reducing blood flow to the stomach. This may lead to a slow digestive process and difficulty in the abdomen.
- Spicy foods: Spicy foods are known to cause irritation and damage to the digestive tract, and are especially not recommended for people who suffer from acid reflux issues since very spicy food leads to consequences such as acid reflux in the food pipe.
- Cucumber and other green vegetables: Green vegetables and cucumber are rich in amino acids. If consumed on an empty stomach it may very well lead to pain and bitterness in the upper abdomen.
- Tomato: Tomato is a fruit containing high levels of tannin. Tannin causes acidity in an empty stomach and leads to consequences and appearance of gastritis if frequently consumed in such a manner.
- Fermented milk products: Fermented milk products such as yogurt typically come with loads of health benefits being full of probiotics. But if consumed on an empty stomach it can interfere with the balance of healthy bacteria as the hydrochloric acid produced tends to be destructive.
- Sweets: Items such as candy or sweetmeats contain high levels of sugar and cause a sudden and sharp surge of insulin levels in the blood. Over a long period, this has a bad effect on the pancreas.
- Products containing yeast: Edible items such as biscuits, puff pastry, vinegar and beverages such as beer and wine contain yeast which can significantly irritate the stomach and cause bloating.
So, be a little conscious and avoid consuming these items on an empty stomach since a little effort goes a long way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
From two days my clitoris has hadlike an over sensitive/burning pain. This only happens when it's touched. When im not touching it I feel.
I am 23 years old. I am trying to get pregnant from last 4 months but I do not conceive. My periods are irregular. Last period was on 15 may and this month I have my periods on 20 june. My periods lasts for 4 days. After period when should I have sex with my husband to get pregnant.
Hi! Im 28 yrs. Im having PCOS pblm for the past 2 yrs. I have regular periods (30 to 33 days). But spotting starts before 3 days frm my period due. I have 4 years old kid. Nw I'm trying to get conceive for past 5 months. Bt results came negative. Did I'm able to get pregnant again with the PCOS without any treatment? Is there any possibilities? I'm just scared n tensed. please help me.
I and my gf had 5th day of period, protected sex but one time done unprotected sex, but one time done unprotected sex, but I not leave my sperm inside my gf vagina, before that I stopped. After that she ate papaya, pineapple, seems seeds, to avoid pregnancy. Actual period on 5 mar. She tested 3 times in home kit. Result is negative. But Till now she is without any period and no symptoms of pregnancy. She checked the pregnancy test with home kit, result is negative. Is there anything to worry about. And what about the period? Is it possible that the sperm may be available near her fallopian still and what should I do now and later. What we want to do now. We are confused. Shall you prefer any prescribe medicine. To get periods. She is 24 year. Please help me ASAP. Thank you.
Plz help. I got involved in a sexual relationship on 27th august. I took ipill with 7 hours. And then suffered bleeding from 1st September to 4th September although it was not my period date. I've done 4 home urine pregnancy test with prega news pregnancy kit. 1st after 21 days of intercourse, 2nd after 28 days, 3rd after 35 days. Of intercourse and today I did my 4th test after 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. But any periods have not started yet. And can it be that these results can be wrong?
Sir I had intercourse in march and after that I had normal period in march and april and after that I tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy but in may I again had intercourse and after few days a pain occur in my lower abdomen and after ultrasound I came to know about there is cysts in my lower abdomen and my treatment started but this time my period is abnormal and then I again tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy. I just want to ask there is any chance of pregnancy and I am unmarried.Please help sir.
I am unmarried fem suffering from pcod and thyroid. I am facing unwanted hair growth on my body due to which. I am taking Spirob100 mg and metformin I want to knw how long I can take it so that der s no excess hair on my body.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.
What is vaginitis?
Vaginitis refers to infections of the vagina. This condition results in inflammation of the muscular walls of the vagina due to contamination of bacteria, yeast or viruses and results in itching, soreness, reddening and pain of the vagina along with pungent odors and unusual discharge.
Vaginitis is a common medical condition that affects all women at some point in their lives. Most of the time, the problem is not severe and can be easily treated with simple remedies. But if the symptoms become chronic and remain persistent, it requires the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
What are the different types of vaginitis?
There are a number of different types of this condition, which have varying causes and symptoms. Some of the most common types of vaginitis are as follows:
1. Bacterial vaginosis
This is caused by the explosive growth of the bacteria that is usually present in small numbers in the vagina under normal conditions.
2. Yeast infection
A type of fungus is known as candida Albicans causes this type of infection.
3. Vaginal atrophy
This generally occurs after menopause and is caused by falling estrogen levels.
This type of injection is sexually transmitted and caused by parasitic infestation.
What are the symptoms of vaginitis?
Common symptoms of vaginitis include the following:
- Vaginal discharge with unusual colors or odors
- The occurrence of pain during urination
- The occurrence of pain during intercourse
- Itching, swelling and irritation of the vagina
- Vaginal bleeding and spotting
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.