Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta KorindYour feedback matters!
Hi i hav gone through tubul ligation 2 months back and i want 2 get pregnant again can u sugest home treatment bcos i dont want surgery method my tubes are not cut but they have tied.Plz answer me
Hi I'm 36 years old I started ivf treatment but my periods r light I got hypothyroidism for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg & "pcos problem but I don't take any medicine for it but d problem in July I got my period twice with. Agap of 1 week & now I got my period on 11th after taking Provera 5 mcg twice a day, I'm worried that is it OK as flow of blood is low is it'll be OK for lining purpose or will be any problem in future to carry.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th Feb it was not sex but I touched my penis with her vagina without using condom Her periods are delayed by 5 days (now 24 March) in between we had sex on (18th March) but she took I-pill within 6 hours. Is she pregnant?
I am 19years girl I have a problem of breast pain in some times. Like monthly twice or thrice. Why it is happening is it any problem for me?
अखरोट, अखरोट के पेड़ का बीज है, जो कि जीनस जुगलों से संबंधित है। ऐतिहासिक रूप से, अखरोट का तेल पेटी, आंतों को शांत करने और दस्त और बवासीर को राहत देने के लिए निर्धारित किया गया था। इसके अलावा लोक उपयोग में रिकेट्स, शीतदंश, और ग्रंथियों की गड़बड़ी का इलाज शामिल है। इसे एक कसैले, टॉनिक पुनस्थापना और निस्संक्रामक के रूप में भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है।
अखरोट ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड, तांबा, मैंगनीज, मोलिब्डेनम और बायोटिन में समृद्ध हैं। अखरोट में कामोद्दीपक गुण भी है।
अखरोट के लाभ
यहाँ अखरोट के विभिन्न लाभों की एक सूची है:
1. ओमेगा -3 एक बहुत महत्वपूर्ण पोषक तत्व है, जो कई रोगों को रोक सकता है। अखरोट में इन अच्छे वसा का एक उच्च एकाग्रता है, जो हृदय रोगों के जोखिम को कम करता है, बेहतर संज्ञानात्मक कार्य को बढ़ावा देता है और विरोधी भड़काऊ संपत्ति है जो अस्थमा, रुमेटीयड गठिया और छालरोग और एक्जिमा जैसे सूजन से संबंधित अन्य त्वचा रोगों से रक्षा करती है।
2. एंटीऑक्सिडेंट, फिनोल, विटामिन ई, गैलिक एसिड और एलेगिक एसिड जैसे कई पोषक तत्वों से भरा, अखरोट कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर कम कर सकता है।
3. अखरोट में एलेग्जिक एसिड एक एंटीऑक्सीडेंट यौगिक है जो प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को बढ़ा देता है। इसके विरोधी गुण भी खतरनाक बीमारी से लड़ने में मदद करता है।
4. इसमें ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड के उच्च स्तर होते हैं जो मस्तिष्क कोशिकाओं में प्रवेश करने वाले महत्वपूर्ण पोषक तत्वों की प्रक्रिया में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाते हैं, और अपशिष्ट कोशिकाओं को बाहर निकलते हैं।
5. ओमेगा -3 फैटी एसिड के अलावा जो अनियमित हृदय ताल को रोकता है और रक्त वाहिकाओं में पट्टिका के गठन को नियंत्रित करता है, अखरोट में आवश्यक अमीनो एसिड एल-आर्गिनिन रक्त वाहिकाओं के लोच को सुधारता है। यह विभिन्न अंगों को रक्त की उचित आपूर्ति सुनिश्चित करता है।
6. ओमेगा -3 भी अवसाद को कम करने में मदद करता है इसके अलावा, मैग्नीज के साथ ओमेगा -3 हड्डियों की अच्छी स्थिति बनाए रखने में मदद करते हैं।
7. अखरोट गैस्ट्रोस्टोन को रोकने में भी प्रभावी हैं।
8. मेलाटोनिन जो एक शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सीडेंट है और अच्छी रात की नींद लाती है, जैव-उपलब्ध रूप में अखरोट में मौजूद है।
9. अखरोट प्रोटीन, फाइबर, बी विटामिन और खनिज जैसे लोहा, मैग्नीशियम, फास्फोरस, तांबे और मैंगनीज का एक उत्कृष्ट स्रोत हैं।
10. ये अपने रेचक प्रभावों के कारण कब्ज को कम करने में भी सहायक होते हैं।
11. एलपी (ए) एक लिपिड परिसर है जो रक्त के थक्के को बढ़ाता है और एथोरोसेलेरोसिस और हृदय रोगों के जोखिम को बढ़ाता है। अखरोट शरीर में इस लिपिड यौगिक की मात्रा कम कर देता है।
12. अनुसंधान से पता चलता है कि अखरोट सदाबहार सजीले टुकड़े के गठन का विरोध करके अल्जाइमर रोग के जोखिम को कम कर सकता है।
13. चूंकि अखरोट में विटामिन ए और ई होते हैं, वे त्वचा को मुक्त कट्टरपंथी क्षति से बचाते हैं, इस प्रकार उम्र बढ़ने के लक्षणों को रोकते हैं। इसके अलावा, अच्छा वसा ओमेगा -3 जो अखरोट में हैं, एक पोषित और चिकना रंग बनाए रखने में मदद करते हैं।
14. अखरोट में सूक्ष्म पोषक तत्व होते हैं जो बालों के झड़ने को रोकते हैं।
अखरोट के दुष्प्रभाव
वे कई स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रदान करते हैं लेकिन, अखरोट हमारे शरीर को नुकसान भी पहुंचा सकते हैं। अखरोट हमारे शरीर को कई तरह से प्रभावित कर सकता है। इनमें से कुछ दुष्प्रभाव नाबालिग हैं, जबकि दूसरों को चिकित्सा ध्यान की आवश्यकता है।
1. व्यापक अध्ययनों से पता चला है कि अखरोट की खपत इसकी उच्च ऊर्जा सामग्री के कारण वजन बढ़ सकती है।
2. कुछ लोगों को अखरोट से एलर्जी की प्रतिक्रिया हो सकती है।
3. अखरोट का अधिक मात्रा में खपत करने से शरीर पर चकत्ते और सूजन हो सकती है।
4. अखरोट की खपत विभिन्न प्रकार की पाचन जटिलताओं का कारण बन सकती है।
5. जो लोग अखरोट एलर्जी से पीड़ित हैं, उनको कुछ गंभीर समस्याओं का भी सामना करना पड़ सकता है । ये लोग गले, जीभ, और यहां तक कि फेफड़ों की सूजन का अनुभव भी कर सकते हैं। इन लक्षणों से साँस लेने में मुश्किल होती है और मृत्यु भी हो सकती है। इस परिदृश्य में शीघ्र चिकित्सकीय ध्यान महत्वपूर्ण है।
I had been spotting for a week with some nlpod and brown dischrge. My periods were due on 14-15 ths mmth. I had blood tpday again. I did ultrasound last month.it was normaly are periods late?? Could i be pregnant? Why are the symptoms if i am 13 weeks pregnant?
1) Period k 4 th day (no bleeding) Mai sex krne se pregnancy aaskti Hain? 2) jab panis se sperm vigina me out hoti hone k bad jab kuchh time bad penis vergina se nikl aati Hain tab kuchh sperm Bahar nikl jati Hain Aysa hone se pregnancy possible hota hain?
Sexually Transmitted Diseases/ infections (or STD/I's) are at unprecedented and epidemic proportions. 45 years of the sexual revolution is paying an ugly dividend. While a few STDs can be transmitted apart from sex acts, all are transmissible by the exchange of bodily fluids during intimate sexual contact. I want to discuss the severity of the problem as well as what must be done if we are to save a majority of the next generation from the shame, infertility, and sometimes death, that may result from STDs.
Today, there are approximately 30 STIs. A few can be fatal. Many women are living in fear of what their future may hold as a result of STD infection. It is estimated that 1 in 5 Indians between the ages of 15 and 55 are currently infected with one or more STDs, and 19 million Indians are newly infected out of which 63% are in people less than 25 years
This epidemic is a recent phenomenon. However, most of these diseases were not around 20 to 30 years ago. Prior to 1960, there were only two significant sexually transmitted diseases: syphilis and gonorrhea. Both were easily treatable with antibiotics. In the sixties and seventies this relatively stable situation began to change. For example, in 1976, chlamydia first appeared in increasing numbers in the India. Chlamydia, particularly dangerous to women, is now the most common STD in the country. Then in 1981, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), the virus which causes AIDS, was identified. By early 1993, between 4and 5million Indians were infected with AIDS, over 12 million were infected worldwide, and over 160,000 had died in India alone. Over 10% of the total indian population, 30 million people, are infected with herpes.
In 1985, human papilloma virus (HPV), began to increase. This virus will result in venereal warts and will often lead to deadly cancers. In 1990, penicillin resistant-strains of gonorrhea were present in all fifty states.
By 1992 syphilis was at a 40-year high. As of 1993, pelvic inflammatory disease (PIV), which is almost always caused by gonorrhea or chlamydia, was affecting 1 million new women each year. This includes 16,000 to 20,000 teenagers. This complication causes pelvic pain and infertility and is the leading cause of hospitalization for women, apart from pregnancy, during the childbearing years.
Pelvic inflammatory disease can result in scarred fallopian tubes which block the passage of a fertilized egg. The fertilized egg, therefore, cannot pass on to the uterus and the growing embryo will cause the tube to rupture. By 1990, there was a 400% increase in tubal pregnancies, most of which were caused by STDs. Even worse is the fact that 80% of those infected with an STD don't know it and will unwittingly infect their next sexual partner.
The Medical Facts of STDs:
Syphilis is a terrible infection. In its first stage, the infected individual may be lulled into thinking there is little wrong since the small sore will disappear in 2 to 8 weeks. The second and third stages are progressively worse and can eventually lead to brain, heart, and blood vessel damage if not diagnosed and treated.
Chlamydia, a disease which only became common in the mid-1970s, infects 20 to 40% of some sexually active groups including teenagers. In men, chlamydia is usually less serious; with females, however, the infection can be devastating. An acute chlamydia infection in women will result in pain, fever, and damage to female organs. A silent infection can damage a woman's fallopian tubes without her ever knowing it. A single chlamydia infection can result in a 25% chance of infertility. With a second infection, the chance of infertility rises to 50%. This is double the risk of gonorrhea.
The human papilloma virus, or HPV, is an extremely common and rapidly growing. 46% of the sexually active coeds were infected with HPV. Another study reported that 38% of the sexually active females between the ages of 15 and 21 were infected. HPV is the major cause of venereal warts; it can be an extremely difficult problem to treat and may require expensive procedures such as laser surgery.
The human papilloma virus can result in precancer or cancer of the genitalia. By causing cancer of the cervix, this virus is killing more women in this country than AIDS, or over 6,600 women in 1991. HPV can also result in painful intercourse for years after infection even though other visible signs of disease have disappeared.
And of course there is the human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. The first few cases of AIDS were only discovered in 1981.
While the progress of the disease is slow for many people, all who have the virus will be infected for the rest of their life. There is no cure, and many researchers are beginning to despair of ever coming up with a cure or even a vaccine (as was eventually done with polio). In 1992, 1 in 75 men was infected with HIV and 1 in 700 women. But the number of women with AIDS is growing. In the early years of the epidemic less than 2% of the AIDS cases were women. Now the percentage is 22%
Teenagers Face a Greater Risk from STDs
Teenagers are particularly susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. This fact is alarming since more teens are sexually active today than ever before. An entire generation is at risk and the saddest part about it is that most of them are unaware of the dangers they face. Our teenagers must be given the correct information to help them realize that saving themselves sexually until marriage is the only way to stay healthy.
The medical reasons for teens' high susceptibility to STDs specifically relates to females. The cervix of a teenage girl has a lining which produces mucus that is a great growth medium for viruses and bacteria. As a girl reaches her 20s or has a baby, this lining is replaced with a tougher, more resistant lining. Also during the first two years of menstruation, 50% of the periods occur with-out ovulation. This will produce a more liquid mucus which also grows bacteria and viruses very well. A 15-year-old girl has a 1-in-8 chance of developing pelvic inflammatory disease simply by having sex, whereas a 24-year-old woman has only a 1- in-80 chance in that situation.
Teenagers do not always respond to antibiotic treatment for pelvic inflammatory disease, and occasionally such teenage girls require a hysterectomy. Teenage infertility is also an increasing problem. In 1965, only 3.6% of the married couples between ages 20 and 24 were infertile; by 1982, that figure had nearly tripled to 10.6%. The infertility rate is surely higher than that now with the alarming spread of chlamydia.
Teenagers are also more susceptible to human papilloma virus, HPV. Rates of HPV infection in teenagers can be as high as 40%, whereas in the adult population, the rate is less than 25%. Teenagers are also more likely than adults to develop precancerous growths as a result of HPV infection, and they are more likely to develop pelvic inflammatory disease.
Apart from the increased risk from STDs in teens, teenage pregnancy is also at unprecedented levels, over 1 million pregnancies, and 400,000 abortions in 1985. Abortion is not a healthy procedure for anyone to undergo, especially a teenager. It is far better to have not gotten pregnant. Oral contraceptives are not as effective with teenagers, mainly because teens are more apt to forget to take the pill. Over a one-year period, as many as 9 to 18% of teenage girls using oral contraceptives become pregnant.
Our teenagers are at great risk. In a society that has abandoned God's design for healthy meaningful sexual expression within marriage, our children need to be told the truth about the dangers of STDs.
Is "Safe Sex" Really the Answer?
We must now take a hard look at the message of "safe sex" which is being taught to teens through the media across the country.
Some people believe that if teens can be taught how to use contraception and condoms effectively, that rates of pregnancy and STD infection will be reduced dramatically. It is significant to note that condoms, the hero of the "safe sex" message, provided virtually no protection from STDs.
Will condoms prevent HIV infection, the virus that causes AIDS? While it is better than nothing, the bottom line is that condoms cannot be trusted.
Condoms do not even provide 100% protection for the purpose for which they were designed: prevention of pregnancy. One study from the School of Medicine Family Planning clinic reported that 25% of patients using condoms as birth control conceived over a one-year period. Other studies indicate that the rate of accidental pregnancy from condom-protected intercourse is around 15% with married couples and 36% for unmarried couples.
Condoms are inherently untrustworthy. The FDA allows one in 250 to be defective. Condoms are often stored and shipped at unsafe temperatures which weakens the integrity of the latex rubber causing breaks and ruptures. Condoms will break 8% of the time and slip off 7% of the time. There are just so many pitfalls in condom use that you just can't expect immature teenagers to use them properly. And even if they do, they are still at Risk in addition, programs that emphasize condoms tend to give a false sense of security to sexually active students and make those students who are not having sex feel abnormal. Hardly the desired result!
The list of damages from unmarried adolescent sexual activity is long indeed. Apart from the threat to physical health and fertility, there is damage to family relationships, self-confidence and emotional health, spiritual health, and future economic opportunities due to unplanned pregnancy. Condom-based sex-education does not work.
Saving Sex for Marriage is the Common
Diseases such as chlamydia, human papilloma virus, herpes, hepatitis B, trichomonas, pelvic inflammatory disease, and AIDS have joined syphilis and gonorrhea in just the last 30 years. There is no question that the fruits of the sexual revolution have been devastating. I have also shown how our teenagers are at a greater risk for sexually transmitted diseases than are adults and that sex-education based on condom use is ineffective and misleading. There is only one message that offers health, hope, and joy to today's teenagers. We need to teach single people to save intercourse for marriage.
Sex is a wonderful gift, but if uncontrolled, it has a great capacity for evil as well as good. Our bodies were not made to have multiple sex partners. Almost all risk of STD and out of wedlock pregnancy can be avoided by saving intercourse for marriage. And it can be done.
Delaying intercourse until teens are older is not a naive proposal. Over 50% of the females and 40% of the males ages 15 to 19 have not had intercourse. While not a majority, they are living proof that teens can control their sexual desires. Current condom-based sex-education programs basically teach teenagers that they cannot control their sexual desires, and that they must use condoms to protect themselves. It is not a big leap from teenagers being unable to control their sexual desires to being unable to control their hate, greed, anger, and prejudice. This is not the right message for our teenagers! Teenagers are willing to discipline themselves for things they want and desire and are convinced about. Our teens can also be disciplined in their sexual lives if they have the right information to make logical choices. Saving sex for marriage is the common sense solution. In fact, it is the only solution. We don't hesitate to tell our kids not to use drugs, and most don't. We tell our kids it's unhealthy to smoke, and most do not.
It is normal and healthy not to have sex until marriage. Sexually transmitted diseases are so common that it is not an exaggeration to say that most people who regularly have sex outside of marriage will contract a sexually transmitted disease. Not only is saving sex for marriage the only real hope for sexual health, it is God's design. God has said that our sexuality is to blossom within the confines of a mutually faithful monogamous relationship. What we are seeing today is the natural consequence of disobedience. We need to reeducate our kids not just in what is best, but in what is right and abstinence is right.
I am 23 years old.Married since in later 2014. I have mild PCOS problem. Facing irregular periods from last 2 mnths. Weight is 74.5 kgs & height is 5'6. We want baby. Please help me out.
Causes and risk factors of hunchback
Hunchback results when the vertebrae in the upper back become increasingly wedge-shaped and the cause for this can be various problems such as:
Cancer and treatment for cancer.
Risk factors: there are certain groups of people who are at increased risk for developing hunchback such as:
Adolescent girls who have a poor posture.
Boys aged between 10 and 15 are at increased risk of developing scheuermann's kyphosis.
Older patients suffering from osteoporosis are at a higher risk for spinal fractures which can contribute to hunchback.
Patients having connective tissue disorders (marfan syndrome) are more prone to developing hunchback.
Signs and symptoms of hunchback
Patient may not have any signs or symptoms if the hunchback is mild.
Abnormally curved spine.
Stiffness in the back.
Pain in the back.
Investigations for hunchback
Neurological exam to check reflexes and muscle strength.
X-rays to determine the degree of curvature and to detect deformities of the vertebrae.
Computerized tomography (ct scan) for more detailed images.
Magnetic resonance imaging (mri) to rule out tumor or infection.
Nerve tests are done if the patient is experiencing any muscle weakness or numbness to check the nerve impulses.
Lung function tests are done for severe hunchback to check if the curve is affecting the patient's ability to breathe.
I am 30 weeks pregnant having O- blood group & with O+ husband. Gone through coomb test which is negative. Still gynecologist recommended anti injection. Whether I must shot it now? Is it required to take it now or as it is required to take after pregnancy if baby has +blood group.
One of my friend had a miscarriage after she volunteered terminated her pregnancy using mifty kit with doctor guide. Since she regret her decision After that she tried n got conceived but it got miscarriage at 6 weeks. When she shud get the torch test done? Is the torch test required? When she shud plan for next pregnancy? Only folic acid tablets is enough?
I am 83 kgs, married from 2 yrs, no kids. HAVE pcod problem. Suggest me which panchkarma treatment I should go for weight loss. I am following diet and exercise plan also. I stay in pune.
I did AMH plus test. Result is 1.3(low). I am trying to conceive. Doctors prescribed me to take normoz along with ovares sr 75. From 3rd day of mens i am taking goodova 50mg followed by duphaston tablet. Is there any other drug to take to get success in conceiving. Plz suggest me.
Skipping a meal has become a common phenomenon among most working people. You tend to miss breakfast on off days or skip dinner since you are too tired or sleepy. Skipping a meal once in a while may not have any serious effects although making a habit out of it can alter your body metabolism. The way your body reacts to skipped meals varies depending on your age, diet and health. Here are a few negative effects skipping a meal can have on your body-
1. Low brain function - There are times when you choose to compensate for a heavy meal you had by skipping another altogether. Your body weakens even if you skip one meal and subsequently your brain can't function actively and you tend to lose your focus. The brain runs on glucose primarily, hence, you can't think clearly because of low blood sugar level due to skipping a meal. It worsens in case you have made a regular habit out of it.
2. Mood swings and stress - Mood swings and irritable attitude is very common in case you are starving yourself. Due to low blood sugar level in your body, you tend to snap and get easily annoyed. The symptoms worsen if you make it a habit. You tend to get more stressed and face trouble in making decisions. Skipping meals regularly can make you really moody and jittery all the time. You tend to have angry outbursts in situations where you would otherwise deal tactfully.
3. More chances of overeating - Fasting increases the chances of overeating. You may choose to skip a meal as a compensatory act but there are more possibilities that you will end up binging later. Denying your body the appropriate amount of food only makes it crave for more. Most of the times you are likely to end up eating junk food and make up for the skipped meal. It's best to eat proper nutritious meals than loading up on junk food.
4. Gaining weight - There are high chances of gaining pounds if you skip a meal routinely. You tend to overeat usually when your body feels deprived and gives you hunger pangs. If you restrict yourself too much then it interferes with your body metabolism. Your body goes into a survival mode and starts storing everything you consume as fat. That way whatever you eat adds to your waistline and does not do much good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet