Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamta Kaushal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta KaushalYour feedback matters!
Our neck is naturally gifted with a chiselled curve called as lordosis (concave from inside).
This curvature or lordosis is very vital for optimum neck health closely associated with healthy nervous system.Healthy nerve supply to different parts in and around head and neck and down below
1. Healthy blood supply to various surrounding structures
2. Proper muscle and ligaments function
3. Healthy balance
4. Sound sleep
5. Good mood
6. Ultimately lesser stress Health
- This is why many doctors call this neck curvature as" the arc of life, as it can lead to various health issues when compromised.
- To make sure you have a healthy neck curvature (lordosis), today itself get yourself examined by a skilled orthopedic physiotherapist nearby your place.
I am 28 year female. Planning for pregnancy. I am diagnosed with tsh 19.68 which is high. Doctor prescribed me thyronorm 50 mcg. How long will it take to become normal and conceiving.
What is the safe sex period not chances in pregnancy if a lady had 28 days cycle? which day to which day I pfter for safe sex if the bleeding day of cycle is count 1?
If sperm only spread on top of vagina no any ejection of penis in it. Then it can be chances of pregnancy or not? Its all first time for both n no any ejection. please suggest N its effect her periods Wht should b reason for that Without ejection pregnancy is possible if sperm spread only on that part or near about vagina please kindly suggest.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"