Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta KaushalYour feedback matters!
My marriage was 2 years ago. I have missed my periods. I am trying to conceive. How and when can I get to know that I am pregnant or not? What should I do? How much should I wait?
I'm 28 years old female. I think i'm facing problem of white discharge. How'll I confirm that and what medicine have to take ?
I am 25 years old female I had sex with my husband my period cycle is 8 sep on 30 sep I had bleeding again for last five day small amount tell me whay.
Nail biting or onychophagia is mostly subconscious habit triggered by stress, boredom, anxiety or depression. Nail biters acquire this bad habit in their childhood in majority of cases.
While it may seem like a fairly harmless habit, in actuality it is NOT! Nail biting habit may cause finger and nail infections, dental problems, mouth infections and also ugly appearance to your fingers and hands. Hence it becomes necessary to keep this bad habit in check. Try following ways if you wish to give up the habit.
1. Identify the causes/ triggers and fix them
As mentioned, anxiety, depression and stress can trigger nail biting. Fix these causes by practicing meditation, yoga regularly. If required and prescribed by qualified doctor, take medicines to resolve the issues.
2. Engage yourself in joyful activities
As boredom is another cause of nail biting, engage yourself in some light activities like reading good books, music, planting or anything you like.
3. Be determined
Be strongly determined to give up the habit. Keep telling yourself to stop this bad habit. Try to be aware the times when you put fingers in mouth to bite nails and stop then and there from doing so.
4. Nail strengthener
Stronger and well shaped nails will make you less tempted to nail biting.
5. Let your friends and family know
Informing your friends and family about your determination to kick the habit will help you with their watchful eyes as you might be biting nails even unconsciously.
6. Try fake nails/ gloves
Fake nails will not only enhance beauty of your nails but also will aid you to give up nail biting. If you do not wish to use fake nails, use gloves for few days to keep the habit in check.
Manicure beautifies your nails giving them a bright and attractive look. Thus it helps psychologically to kick the habit as you are less likely to spoil your beautiful nails.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have been suffering from throat infection and cold from past 3 weeks. I took taximo 200, azax 250 and clavam 625 for 2 days. It got better. Now from past 4 days I have been coughing like crazy. Throat pain, cold, continuous cough at times feel like vomiting, 102.4 fever. I consulted a general physician he gave me the following medicine and asked me to take it twice a day: Bolus -D Solvin Dolo 650 Clavam 625 Ambrolite D syrup I have taken 5 dose of the above medicine. Keeping black pepper in my mouth throughout the day and night, applied warm ghee on my neck, had mulethi pan, had salted warm Water. Nothing is helping. I feel that If this cough is not going to stop them I will die. I am on my first day of periods. My stomach muscles are paining like hell because of coughing. Please suggest a quick remedy.
Jb mai excited hoti hu to vagina k pas thora upr pain feel hota h aur ye 5-8 min tk rhta h fir thik ho jata hai. Mai kv sex ki nhi hu aur n Hi phle kv iske liye excited hui hu bt idhr kuchh din se jb jb excited hoti hu vagina k thora upr aur bellu k niche thora pain feel krta hu 5-10 min k liye. Kya ye koi problem hai ya natural hota h agr problem h to iska solution btayiye please.
How to treat hot flashes after menopause?
A hot flash, at times called a hot flush, is a speedy sensation of heat and once in a while a red, flushed face accompanied by sweating. The exact reason for hot flashes is not known, but rather might be associated with changes in circulation. Hot flashes happen when the blood vessels close to the skin's surface widen to cool. A woman may likewise sweat to chill off her body. What is more, a few ladies have a fast heart rate or chills. Hot flashes are the most common symptom of menopause.
Hot flashes differ among women experiencing menopause. A few of them have hot flashes for a brief span during menopause. Other ladies may have hot flashes forever. For the most part, hot flashes are less extreme over time. You most likely cannot maintain a strategic distance from hot flashes during menopause, yet there are things that might make them more serious. To prevent hot flashes, keep away from these triggers:
- Spicy nourishments
- Tight clothing
- Tobacco or smoke
Different things you can do to keep hot flashes under control include:
- Stay cool: Keep your room cool during the evening. Use fans during the day. Wear light layers of garments with regular strands, for example, cotton. Using cooling pads to lay your head on during the evening may be useful.
- Breathing: Try deep and moderate stomach breathing (six to eight breaths for each moment). Try to relax for fifteen minutes in the morning, fifteen minutes at night and at the onset of hot flashes.
- Exercise: Exercise every day. Walking, swimming, moving, and bicycling are all great ways to keep fit and keep hot flashes at bay.
- Hormone substitution treatment: Talk to your specialist about taking hormone substitution treatment, or HRT, for a brief span – less than 5 years. This treatment prevents hot flashes from occurring in numerous women. In addition, it can help different symptoms of menopause, including vaginal dryness and mood issue. Remember that when you quit taking HRT, the hot flashes may return. Short-term HRT has a few dangers, including blood clots and gallbladder aggravation. In case that HRT is not a good fit for you, there are different medicines that may offer help.
- Botanicals and herbs: Some herbs can help soothe the hot flashes. These are:
- Soy items: Plant estrogens, found in soy items, are thought to have weak estrogen-like impacts that may decrease hot flashes. Soy food and not supplements are prescribed.
- Dark cohosh: A few studies propose that dark cohosh might be useful in the short-term (six months or less) to treat hot flashes and night sweats. Symptoms include gastrointestinal problems.
- Evening primrose: This oil is another plant that is regularly used to treat hot flashes. Symptoms include queasiness and loose bowels. Ladies taking certain medicines, for example, blood thinners, should not take evening primrose oil.
- Flaxseed: This is thought to diminish the side effects of menopause, especially hot flashes. It's otherwise called linseed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
Why should we donate blood?
Blood is a precious human resource that is only available from voluntary donors.
Blood cannot be made in any lab in the world.
Every 3 seconds someone needs blood. We think that someone else will donate the blood that is needed, as a result, only less than 5% of qualified donors actually donate the blood.
The common your blood group, more and more people are going to need it. So don’t say that my blood group is too common.
Persons above 18years of age and over 50kgs in weight can donate blood once in 3 months. There is no upper limit age for blood donation.
Less than 10% of blood is taken out at time of blood donation. This blood is replaced by your body in 24-48 hours.
Every donor is given a medical check-up prior to donation to see if he is medically fit for donation
Even if you are taking any medication, still you may be able to donate the blood.
No special diet, rest or medicine is required after blood donation.
The donor cannot contract any infectious disease by donating blood. There is a clear procedure for taking blood from each donor. At no time will a donor come in contact with any piece of equipment or material that has had contact with someone else’s blood or body fluids.
Only 20 min are required for blood donation.
It gives you inner satisfaction, experience it!!!
I am 22 year old female. From past few years this is the first time when I get periods twice a month. Even after second time after 2 days gap, bleeding again started and it is causing pain in whole legs and lower areas. M not able to understand the reason for this. Please help.
I have lost my Periods in last 2 month I am do not have sex in with my partner It is Irregular in last 2 month please tell me doctor for I Have Regular periods.
I am suffering from irregular periods with every month extension of a few days. Sometimes. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. And also sometimes my color of urine get blackish frm pale.
I am 26 years. I have a history of polycystic ovary. Recently I have gone through miscarriage. My gynaec says that in 7 weeks my baby has no heart beat. I hav 2 gestational sacs. My doctor says it is abnormal so I have to abort my child. It is my first pregnancy. So please suggest me that this wont happen with me again. Kindly advise me.
I got married in june 2014. But our sex is not do properly means some family problem ; and I also have fear about sex means my mind not prepare for sex and all sperm are deposit on outside not proper penetration occur .my mc also irregular .but from last three months our sex go properly .penetration is proper and my mc is also regular from last 5 months .my husband report also normal .so we have good news as soon as possible early .please tell me we want take any treatment or not.
Age: 31 yrs, Health Issue: PCOD Period missed: I am in 38th day Symptom: No Symptom of pregnancy like vomiting, tiredness, nausea. What could be the reason? Is that pcod stopping my periods or something else.
Homeopathy has made its presence felt in treating almost all ailments. With an expansive ambit, this branch of medicine has been increasingly preferred to others due to its holistic advantages and no side-effects. Due to the emergent lifestyle, general tiredness and fatigue has become a second nature of people. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative to adopt certain remedial measures and homeopathy with its many benefits becomes the obvious choice.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Prolonged stress.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Low blood pressure (Hypotension).
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia).
- Yeast infection (Candidiasis).
- Infections such as mononucleosis.
- Dysfunction in the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue:
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Lack of energy.
- Low grade fever.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pains that radiate without swelling or redness.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Forgetfulness or transient loss of memory.
- Visual disturbances.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Chronic immobility.
Homeopathic approach to Chronic Fatigue:
Homeopathic medicines treat Chronic Fatigue not by annihilating viruses, but by strengthening the vital force, which is an unintelligible, zestful, spiritual, and instinctive force that vitalizes our body, that balances many functions and provides protection from illness. In case of an illness, the symptoms are the signals or the outcry of the Vital Force, asking for help.
Homeopathic medicines have shown an overwhelming positive response in treating chronic tiredness by producing the best results. Based on the hypothesis of "like cures like" and a deep emphasis on the principles of holistic medicine (treat the whole person), Homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body's own healing power by introducing tiny doses of natural substances that enhances a person's immune system and defense system to heal itself naturally. Due to the individualized approach of Homeopathy, a remedy which matches all of your symptoms will stimulate your vital force to restore balance and health.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the Homeopathic medicines help the Chronic Fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self help along with Homeopathic treatment:
Along with Constitutional Homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
- Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
- Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
- Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
- Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of Homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.