Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mamta Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta JainYour feedback matters!
I got married in june 2014. Due to some fear of sex in mind of wife due to this her vagina opposing to penetrate my penis actually she is penetrating penis with her hand. (It is normal to penetrate penis with her hand) But that time my penis not properly penetrate in vagina because of wife fear .And all sperm also not going to vagina. We are unable to do the intercourse continuously due to my site work. Now from last three month we are doing sex properly my wife penetrate penis properly my all sperm going to vagina. My semen report is normal. My wife mc is regular. But now I am at site and due to site work we are unable to do the intercourse continuously (6 month)ìn fertile period . As per doctor suggestion do the intercourse for six months for conceiving in fertile period .it is necessary to do the sex continuously at least six month for conceiving. We want baby now because we got married in 2014. We want baby asap can we go for IUF. FROM IUf we will get baby . It is expensive . What is the success rate? Please suggest and guide.
I am a married girl of age 27. From last 3 to 4 days light pain in my stomach. Last 2nd day I went toilet. I felt loose and very light blood with light white liquid discharge from my vagina. After that my whole body comes cold. And I felt no life in ma body for 2 3 minutes. Now when I go for toilet .have lose motion and only when I go for toilet light bloody vaginal discharge occur after that I have some pain in some areas of stomach .what happened to me. I have normal thyroid.
I m married but separated from last 8 yrs, doesnt have any physical relation with any one, now a day i feel very tired my age is 38 can it affect on my health
Is sifasi 5000 iu injection safe, this is given to my wife. Will there be any serious side effects? Is this recommended?
Me & my wife 26 yers old. We are trying to get baby last 6 months but failed what reason behind that. I am having masturbate habit. Please give me some suggestions what to do. Which day need to do to get result. Which type of care require my wife & me?
Salt craving refers to the craving for food that contains an excessive amount of sodium. When a person is more inclined towards the consumption of high sodium food, or you find him or her sprinkling extra table salt over the food, then that person is probably craving for salt. There can be a number of reasons behind a sudden or chronic craving for salt, and they can be:
1. Low Sodium Level
One and the foremost reason for a salt craving could be a low level of sodium in the body. This can usually lead to neurological disorders and hypertension, if it is not treated on time. One of the primary symptoms of a system suffering from sodium depletion is excessive sweating which can lead to further loss of water and sodium from the body. This can also happen due to stress or a lot of physical exertion.
One must keep drinking water in order to replenish one’s reserves, during a workout or any sports activities.
2. Addison’s Disease
This is another condition that can lead to salt cravings. In this condition, the body goes through a fluid imbalance because the adrenal glands do not secrete the required hormones in the appropriate quantity. This also leads to excretion of urinary sodium, which can also cause symptoms like dehydration and pain in the abdomen.
When these hormones are not secreted properly, the kidneys cannot regulate the sodium level which can lead to high sodium cravings. Therefore, one must get a proper diagnosis done with urine and other lab tests so that any damage involving the kidneys can be studied and reported.
3. Menstrual Cycle
There are a number of hormonal changes that happen when women go through their menstrual cycle or monthly period. When a woman is going through bleeding as well as ovulation, the hormones that are released can cause one to crave sodium-rich food. This is because these hormones can cause an alteration of the taste buds.
4. Opiate Withdrawal
Patients who are addicted to opiates and are going through withdrawal symptoms, after they have stopped the consumption of opiates, end up going through severe sodium cravings. This kind of addiction is usually caused by neurological reactions within the brain. This happens when the sodium and pleasure-seeking centre of the brain gets stimulated.
How to Treat Salt Cravings?
To begin with, one will have to get all the tests done so as to find out the exact cause of the sudden cravings. Also, it is imperative to bring down your intake of sodium and specially processed food, which is usually very high when it comes to sodium content. One should not have more than 2400 mg of table salt in a day, as per varied medical reports.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I need to know about sysron tablet, I toot that tablet on 29th of november I did not get the periods yet, m not sexually active yet then y m not getting periods.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.