Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
When I have sex with my husband always after intercourse I have severe body pain and tiredness I will not be able to get and do any of my house chorus work.what to do
Am having severe pain during my periods. Can you please suggest a tablet which don't have any side effects. And also I couldn't take any foods while in periods.
My ovulation is start. How to utilize it for better result of conception. What I have to do for that I can conceive. Please revert asap.
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.
I'm 21 year old. I have pcod problem this caused facial hair over face neck stomach areas more it looks awkward and my weight is exceeded. I'm worried. What should I do now to overcome from it?
Lovemaking is an essential aspect of any healthy relationship yet some couples are not aware of how the bodies change during the intercourse. While making love, a woman’s body goes through four different stages that trace the evolution of her sexual desire. Each stage has its own characteristics of specific physical responses and the woman’s breasts play a vital role in making the experience a pleasing one.
1. The excitement phase: This is the first stage of having sex where the mutual stimulation prepares the vagina. The first sign of sexual arousal is experiencing a vaginal lubrication that typically happens within 10 to 30 seconds of the stimulation. As the excitement builds up, the amount of fluid increases and the nipples also become erect. This happens mainly due to the contractions in small muscle fibres that respond to the sexual arousal.
2. The plateau phase: This is when the sexual stimulation is even more intense and the orgasm is just about to occur. The opening of the vagina narrows by about 30 percent for gripping the male genitals. Sometimes the colour of the inner vaginal lips also changes from pink to bright red. And the whole body reacts to the sexual arousal, and about 50- 75 percent of women across the world experience red spots resembling measles in and around the breasts, face, neck and buttocks. This is called as sex flush.
3. Orgasm: This is the juncture when the female body reaches the throes of the sexual pleasure and is immediately followed by relaxation. The breasts can swell by up to 25 percent at this stage. This makes the breasts ultra-sensitive and much larger than their original size. The nipple stimulation leads to the activation of same areas of the brain like the vaginal, cervical and clitoral stimulation. And the nipples turn from a pale to a deeper hue with the increase in the blood flow during the arousal.
4. Resolution phase: At this stage, the rate of blood pressure as well as heart rate fall as the woman calms down at this stage. But if sexual stimulation continues, then the resolution phase would span a very short time and the woman is likely to go back to the first three stages for further orgasms that lead to temporary enlargement of breasts.
Thus there is nothing to be worried about if you experience swelling of breasts when you are sexually aroused. However, if you feel that your breasts have become tender or causing any sort of abnormalities, then you must speak with a sexologist without further delay.
My wife is 45 years old. She has been suffering from small myomas (2 nos. Of 20 mm. Approx.). She is under going treatment of general medicine and homeopathy also but the myomas is still exists on the wall of uterus without changing its shape. What steps shall have to take to remove the myomases to recover, if the same are dangerous or not.
Lack of knowledge is the factor that affect every illiterate person.
Because illiterate person not knowing about his/her health care.
He/she doesn't take health care seriously. Illiterate patients are in needing medical assistance.
Illiterate patients have no control ideal to how to maintaine hygiene.
He/she not aware of prevention.
I think illiteracy is the big cause of many disorder.
Solutions is awareness, motivation,
Education about health, disease and their mode of treatment.
Hi I am 2 mnth 6 days pregnant when I scan on 9 th it doesn't shown heartbeat some Dr. said to abort some said to wait and scan on 24 th I am confused what to do there is a chance kya that In next scan heartbeat can b detected. My periods are not regular. Pls help me.
I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016. My date was 17 jan. Bt my periods yet not came. M worried. Please help me.
I am 42 years, and i am undergoing treatment to get conceived from past 1 year, is there is any possibility that i get conceived
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.
Have a light and early dinner for good sleep and fresh morning, lots of salad and vegetables and less chapati/rice.