Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta ChhabraYour feedback matters!
During period tym my wife has very sincere pain in leg, stomach and waist. please tell me that what I can do for my wife?
If I am having sex with more than 1 partner without using condom is there any chance to get HIV or aids? Please tel me the best way to have sex healthy and precautions.
Can STD occur in unmarried people due to usage of same washroom as someone who has STD? In few airports the washrooms are so dirty anf might be infected due to STD infected person might have used it. If I use such washroom can I get STD?
Due to work stress I have delayed periods which has resulted in many additional problems like gaining weight, hair on face. I am 25 years old. What should I do.
I am having pcos since 9 years of my first birth I am going through this as 3 years back I had taken laparoscopic treatment by dosent work, I am no also I am taki unani treatment but not working periods are coming one month late as egg rapture is taking much time could you give me some treatment so that I can do it by sitting in home without going out for consulting a doctor as they let me to visit them many times. My husband's report are normal and my reports too but only leaving the minor pcospls help me so that I can start my treatment by siting in home through clomiphene treatment.
My mother is 51 years old, and over the past one year, she has been having cough problems. This seems to happen every two days (sometimes before food, sometimes after). On some of these occasions it is just cough, but on others it leads her to throw up (not necessarily food, sometimes only phlegm). One of the previous doctors she had consulted, recommended she take an endoscopy of esophagus, but she is not comfortable with that. Do these symptoms have anything to do with menopause? is there an alternative to endoscopy? if endoscopy is a must, can it be done with anesthesia? kindly advice. Someone I know from work has consulted with you for their mother who had similar symptoms, hence seeking your guidance.
Hi madam or sir. Am sumalatha actually one of my friend suffering from polyps in nose. Little bit breathing problem. Actually she was planning for pregnancy. But any problem polyps in pregnancy time. It's OK for planning for pregnancy. After surgery they plan for pregnancy. Pls tell me.
I had sex wth my bf. Bt we didn't have nothing wrong to which I would miss my periods. We didn't have any protection. Bt still I gave missed my periods. I had sex on Monday and I had an I pill on Wednesday. But still I have not got periods. Wht should I do?
What does a growth on labia minora (just below clitoris) indicate? Its smooth ,occasionally itchy, sometime empty sometime blood filled? What is the treatment?
From my vagina some kind of white fluid is going out without excitation is there any problem, while I simply sit also the fluid may go.
Hello Doctor, Today is my CD 48, from past 6 months I'm getting my periods regularly and cycle length was 30-31 days, those 6 months I was on Normoz and Duphaston. This cycle I'm off to the medicines. Have tested on CD 45 but negative. Have read that Pcod may mess with hormones, that's the reason it is negative. Should I visit my Doctor? Fear is she'll again give medicines to induce periods. I'm having symptoms - sore breast, very faint veins on breast, constipation, tiredness. Should I wait for more 2-3 weeks to visit Doctor. Is there any possibility of being pregnant? please help through your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Hi me n my gf had sex on 10th day of her period n sperms excited n she had take instafree72 aftr 3 hours of sex wats the chances of pregnancy.
Sir, meri friend apni vagina ki size kam krna chahti h. Please tell me ki vagina ki size kese kam kare. Tell me any medicine.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.