Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir I love to eat my wife's sperm and I love to kissing vagina. I want to know a wife can produce sperm or not. If I drink my wife's sperm it can be dangerous or good for my health.
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd oct-&I got vaginal bleeding on 10th October. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Now it's 10th November, when will I get my regular periods?
Hi. My age 26, height 5.6.weight 59 kg. My periods are regular 28 to 32. My husband semen count also good. I took USG. Hormone test. Its normal only. In USG they mention polycystic ovaries. But I get my periods regular. Also ovulated. Sonography from 6 day to 14 My ovulation happen 14 day. Egg size 24 mm endo line 9.2 and get my periods on 28. Everything is normal but not conceive. Last 5 month took siphene and progynova 21 days. Last month ccq and meprate 10 days. Yesterday I got my periods. Can I continue tablet for another 6 month? Please suggest me next level of treatment and any test required.
I missed my period. Now it's 13 days last. I did hpt after 1 week of missed period. Last 8 months I am taking glycomet, folsafe, duphstron, my cycle is 28 days (I've PCOD) last month I toke only glycomet and folsafe. And I missed period. Between last month my husband was out of station for 10 day (in my 10th to 17th of my period). I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen. Is this pregnancy sign?
I am 4 months pregnant. I went for ultrasound found 15 mm stone in gal bladder .also found pancreatic infection .admitted 3 days in hospital. Infection is under control. Discharge from hospital. Now I have pain on my right side of stomach and when I am puking its Green coming out. Vomiting is green in color. What should I do?
For starters I have not had a period for about 8 months. Then lately I've been beginning to see a change in my body bedtime. Not only have my breasts filled out immensely but my stomach has also swollen up. My whole body looks like that of a 5 month pregnant woman, the only problem is that i'm not pregnant. I'm starting to worry about whats really going on within my body. One thing I do know is that whatever is happening is not normal and in my opinion is all wrong. Can you please give me some insight as to what might be possible reasons as to why this is happening & what might be going on with my body?
I had an unprotected sex yesterday. I took unwanted 72 after an hour. I again had unprotected sex today, will the tablet taken yesterday be effective today as well? Or are there chances of pregnancy?
He is going to leaving together with her girlfriend past from some days so he want to know about how check her grifriend is virgin or not please suggest him.
My period was regular before. I started having sex in past 1.5 years I have taken 3 ipill, My usual cycle was of 27 days but last month I had it on 30 days on 7th October (I had taken I pill before 1 month so maybe due to that) but now I have missed by period as it is 10th November, my copulation period was between 23rd October to 7th November (I took necessary precaution and no ejaculation took place ). But I have taken 3 urine test till now all are showing negative results. I had minor jaundice detected and was on medication for same for past few days, I am regular patient of Vertigo and Migraine so those medicines could not have any possible effect on my periods. I am having uterine cramps but I often had it after delayed periods after taking I pill. What to do? Am I pregnant? As I am unmarried I am quite scared.
HI, I am a 22 years old female. I am 5'2 and 70 kgs. I am sexually active. Last time I had protected sex on 4th October. My period was due on 7th October but instead I got brown discharge with minimal flow for 3 days and then light red spotting. I also have minor pcos problems but I have always had regular periods. I have also been having acute diarrhea since 7th October. I have been having inch loss all over my body for few months now and my appetite is reduced. I also had a home pregnancy test on 11th October which was negative. Please help me diagnose my problem.
With terminal illnesses like cancer, the disease is not the only thing that requires treatment. In addition to controlling the severity and spread of the main disease, the effect it has on the other body systems including emotional, social, psychological problems and also physical issues like pain and inflammation. Though the disease has reached an advanced stage and cannot be cured, the patient can be made to be pain-free and at peace to the extent possible.
The goal of palliative care is not to cure - in fact, palliative care is in place for diseases like cancer from the time it is diagnosed and treatment is begun but becomes the major component of treatment once the cancer is identified to be in terminal stages. Therapeutic care aimed at curing the cancer is gradually reduced and palliative care assumes a bigger role. This is also called as symptomatic care, supportive care, or comfort care.
Aspects of palliative care: Once the disease is identified to be in terminal stages, then the following become considerations:
- Stay at home or hospital
- Withdraw chemotherapy and radiation?
- Withdraw feeding tube
- Spiritual discussions
- Reduce anxiety
- Good quality time with the family
- Reduce pain and suffering
As is evident, there is a huge component of social/emotional/spiritual management in addition to reducing pain and suffering:
- Physical: Pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sleeplessness, loss of appetite are some symptoms that need to be managed. In addition to pain killers, small exercises can be included to make them feel better, even if it is just getting a breath of fresh air.
- Social: Depression (learn the ways to handle depression), anxiety, uncertainty, fear are all looming large and they are not sure how to manage these feelings. Talking to a counselor or some close family member or friend can be a big relief - the burden is off their chest.
- Legal: There could be issues related to property, insurance, property that also need to be discussed. External help can be sought if required to provide financial counselling and legal advice.
- Spiritual: Looking into the spiritual needs and understanding the deeper meaning of life, restoring faith are some things that also can help them feel better. "Why did this happen to me?" is a question most people keep asking and while there is no answer, some solace can be provided through talks.
It is to be noted that palliative care is not just for the patient. The caretakers (family and close friends) are equally in need of some support. So, once the patient is identified to be in terminal stages, all effort is made so the final leg of the journey is peaceful and as painless as possible.
Yesterday night I had sex with my partner, and I didn't use any safety precautions and I saw some bleeding from my vagina. I am 100% sure it's not my periods. Also, as I said we didn't use any safety precautions, I have doubt about my pregnancy. Can you suggest me what steps should I take to abort this situation. I don't want to be pregnant right now. Also currently I am having Medicine for PCOD from last 1 month.
Dear doctor I am fatty after baby. I have every time pain in my joint. Please tell me what to do to reduce my fat. I also working am I setting in chair 8 hour. Please give me suggestion.
Hv any health benefits to sallow women vaginal juice. Wht r the benefits. Hv Dr. any minerals. If she has no infection any. please say.
I had ipill period after 5-6 days after having ipill but also I had a lot of bloating acne and upset stomach for sometime. I have missed my period having Back ache and the side of my ovaries pain a lot please help Doctor.
I m 33 year married women got married April 2015. I hv developed rashes above the vagina. It is itchy, pains a lot and bleeds. Skin is become thick and dry. Could you gv solution fr it.
I have 10+ months son I have in breast feeding till how long I have to continue breastfeeding doctors his birth weight is 2.3kg.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.