Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello mai 5mth pregnant hu abhi mene ultrasound karvaya he jisme bataya he ki AFI 5.22 cm he to mujhe please sahi slaha dijiye me kya karu.
Sir/madam, my wife is 28 years old. My marital life is of 04 years old and I was not blessed with kids while all the test of myself and my wife were" nad' but my wife got pregnant by 08 weeks when we observe that she was having continuous fever. So I got this confirmation through'prega news' then I immediately consulted to doctor at gujarat (my posting place: serving in air force). Dr. Told me that baby is of 06 weeks 02 days. I became happy because after a long time I got this good news. She prescribed me a lot of precautions with follicle acid and iron medicines and told me to visit after 15 days of medicine course. When I went there Dr. Declared that baby had been expired due to pulse stop which was cleared through sonography followed by ultrasound. She advised me for dnc treatment. I did it well. Now she is cure but I have a lot of doubt regarding this season. 1. Is it safe to do sonography during 2-3 months of pregnancy? 2. If Dr. Knows the past medical history that she was miscarriage one time earlier, should she not use any kind of injection for hold of pregnancy? 3. Dr. Was telling the baby growth is continue but pulse dead. Is it possible? 4. If I was taking a highly care of awareness how it is possible, as she is telling it happened due to air infection. Is it some kind of joke? 5. Sir/mam, I lost my property now, so as of my best hope I am requesting you to give me a lot of well advise so that for the next pregnancy I may aware of best care. So for the next carrying what precaution and procedure we should follow. Your expedite instruction will be helpful for me. With hope.
Had unprotected sex with my girl and by mistake ejaculated. Just in an hour she took an Ipill. Still are there chances of her getting pregnant?
I am in a relationship and we get intimate at times. I am afraid about getting pregnant. How can I avoid pregnancy?
The countdown has already begun and 2 days are left for the arrival of 2016. The upcoming new year party is an occasion to dance, eat and rejoice with our friends and family. Everyone aspires to look gorgeous, look stunning and look beautiful. All that one need’s to do this party season is getting back in shape.
We need to make some healthy choices so that there is a steady weight loss. Take a look at some of the exciting tips for losing weight this party season.
Follow these tips and lose weight instantly this party season and to look stunning!
1. The Green Tea Effect - The best beverage
Consuming green tea more than twice a day shall keep the metabolism process active, this shall help in losing weight. The more the fat burning takes place, the lesser one needs to work on losing.
2. The Honey, Lemon and Luke warm water everyday
This amazing mixture should be consumed right in the morning before the breakfast on an empty stomach. Following this practice, it will not only help in reducing weight and make you look slim but also give you a glowing skin.
3. Yoghurt - A must-have dairy product
Yoghurt is a highly effective food which has to be included in the regular diet plan to make sure there is no fat accumulation around the tummy.
4. Exercise regularly for a healthy body
Regular exercise makes us active, fit and healthy. It also helps in burning calories. One must perform light exercises everyday for about half and hour to one hour.
5. A big No-No to Fatty foods
Avoid ghee, oil, butter, cheese, maida, potatoes, rice and sweetened products. We all may love non-vegetarian delicacies, but try to run away from spicy, oily and non-vegetarian food.
It is very difficult to resist ourselves and stick to a diet plan. But one can always give a try. After all, everybody appreciates a person with a sound mind and a healthy body. Give it a try, it will definitely do wonders.
Hi my Girlfriend periods date: 10aug-15th aug. Had unprotected sex on 27th aug. She took ipill (ecp) after 6 hours. She started bleeding on 1st September at 1 30a. M which was just like her periods. She bleed for 3 days and on 4th day, bleeding gradually stopped. We don't want any pregnancy right now. please help.
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina properly with her hand. Also some family problem and my site work we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now means from three month my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular from six month my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina drink sex this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
My frnd has gone with unprotected sex on 26th Oct. Her LMP was 29th September 2016. It was safe period for her. N the ejaculation was outside. She is afraid of unwanted pregnancy, she was expecting menses today. BT till now no menses have occurred. What she shud do. Plzzz help.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am confused with my pregnancy report reading, whether it is positive or negative. Kingly help me on this. HCG Beta Subunit : 1530.39 mlU/ml Post LMP Period : 4.7 weeks I have a cycle period of 28 days. Kindly help me know what does it mean. Regards Ms. Salian.
Hi I just wanted to know when I am doing sex with my hubby my vagina is always scratched and my hubby pennis also so why it would be happened and what should I do? But this is happened from last 4 month before 4 month everything were normal.
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination.
Hello sir. I am on my periods. First day bleeding only 2-3 drop next day in morning to evening bleeding is not so much but ok. But in night no bleeding. I have sex before 12 days with my husband. Take a unwanted72 pill after 48 hours. Is that any side effect of this pill. Or any chance of pregnancy?
Sir. Me and my girlfriend had sex last month. August 10 was her menses date. We semen didn't enter into her vagina, but there may be a chance for rubbing there. She swallowed my semen a lot during sex. Is that the reason for late menses date. Including today ,it became 6th day after date of menses. So did she get pregnant or swallowing semen will delay periods? Help me please.
Stir one-half teaspoon of baking soda into half a glass of water. Drink this solution to neutralize the acid in your stomach and give your relief from bloating.
I am unmarried girl. I have started walking after 7 months and now from 2 days I have started going gym. I noticed spot bleeding after walking and gym from 7 days .I never have this symptom and I do not have any pain. Kindly reply as soon as possible.
I got two operations first baby has no problem she was born healthy and second baby was born on april7 2014 and she has heart problem we came to know this after delivery of 10 days it was so critical. In hyd lotus hospital they have done TGA surgery after surgery the nextday mrng 11 she died.I have also done tubectomy during my delivery.Now i am not able to know what to do either recanalization or ivf ,ivf low success rate and recanalization prob of ectopic pregnancy but i want my own one child and i also dont know which is the best hosp and higher success rate please doctor suggest me.
One of the most severe forms of pain is the pain that a woman experiences during the process of childbirth. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most severe, it is believed to be 8 to 10. In the earlier days, a number of women would die during childbirth and survival was considered as a second lease of life. This belief has however, changed with the advancements in medical science. The delivery has now become an almost painless procedure.
How it works: The pelvis and the lower limbs receive nerve supply through the nerves coming out of the spinal cord. A strong anesthetic is injected into the lower back to numb the pelvis and down below. This ensures that the mother is comfortable and awake during the whole procedure and is able to see the child being delivered but has reduced pain in the lower half of the body.
What are its benefits?
- The mother has a painless delivery and is conscious and able to see the process of delivery.
- Significant relief from the painful experience of childbirth. The pain induces secretion of stress hormones in the mother, which adversely affects both the mother and the child.
- Blood pressure is better controlled using this procedure.
- Additional instruments can be used during the delivery if required without the need for additional anesthesia.
- If required, the procedure can be converted to a cesarean section too, by adding an epidural catheter.
- The duration of childbirth has been significantly decreased.
- Suitable for patients who have preeclampsia and heart disease
It has some disadvantages too
There are minor complications, including:
- This can develop after the painless delivery and the onset and intensity vary from one individual to another
- Post-procedure headache
- Pain at the site of injection
- Difficulty during urination
- The normal pushing effect by the woman is reduced due to the numbness and so vacuum may be used or delivery may have to be converted to a cesarean one.
- In rare cases, there could also be a sudden drop in the blood pressure
In the following cases, the doctor would advise the mother to go for a painless delivery
- Medical conditions like preeclampsia, high BP, or other heart conditions
- Subsequent births after having had a cesarean section (VBAC – vaginal birth after cesarean)
- People who have previously had prolonged or complicated labor, a painless delivery is easy on both the mother and the child
When it should be best avoided
In some cases, like the ones listed below, the painless delivery should be avoided
- Women with bleeding disorders.
- Women who are on blood thinners like aspirin, heparin, etc.
- Women who have had prior low back surgeries
- Women with neurological conditions
A detailed discussion with your gynecologist is the best way to identify, if this would work for you.