Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mamata MayorYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age is 25 years old I did not get periods from last 45 days. Suggest me some medicines without side effects.
Me and my girl friend engaged in sex and I am not used condom. But not a vaginal intercourse but anal. Is that will be a problem or it cause any diseases in feature?
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy.
What is main reason of imbalance of period and during period lot of on my lever? Please suggest me how I get relief from this pain.
I have problem of irregular periods due to which I am suffering from weight gain and hair loss. Please provide me the solution.
I have 1 son 4 years old. Born by caesarian. Usually my period is for 3 days and stopped and in 8th day there ll b sudden gush of bleeding in 2 sec and stopped wen I wear napkin there ll b no bleeding in tat. My last period date was 23rd December. Today 31st Jan till now no period. I tested in my 38th day and the result was positive the second bar is little dim. Bt din sleep fa 2 days bcas of my son fever. Today morning I woke at 3 and gave give syrup wen I sleep again I felt a little pain in my lower stomach. Immediately I went to bathroom it was bleeding like my 8th day period. I wash and wore a pad bt nothing in pad Oly a a drop of brown colour in pad. After tat no bleeding. Is this my baby abort or wat s dis. If baby present mean any defects for baby growth. Give solutions please doctor. During my son s pregnancy time the same happened bt liquid like blood came in my 3rd month bt after scan nothing happened to baby. And my son born in 2.5 kg weight.
Hello Dr. im 8 week pregnant my Dr. has check the baby heart beat and its 120bmp she said everything is ok but now im suffering from constipation with hard stool and little blood in stool is it ok or harmful.
Changed multiple doctors, condition is deteriorating a lot in last few years. Unable to getup and do work and day to day activities. How can I resume my duty in such a condition after 8 months break.
This is my report and I am 31 week pregnant. Is this report have something to worry as ppbs is more than what it should be. If yes will it have any problem in my baby or delivery. Please suggest how to control and what to eat. HB: 11.3 [12-15.00] RBC: 3.92 [3.80-4.8] PCV: 34.7 [36-46] MCV: 88.5 [83-101] MCH: 28.9 [27-32] MCHC: 32.7 [31.50-34.50] RDW: 11.10 [11.60-18] TC: 9870 [4000-10000] POLY: 73.00 [40-70] lymph: 19.00 [20-40] EOSINO: 1.00 [1-6] MONO: 7.00 [2-10] BASO: 0.00 [0-2] ALC: 1870 [1000-3000] AEC: 102 [20-500] PC: 239000.0 [150000-410000] Parasites: Malarial parasite not detected. Morphological impression:- HBA1C: 5.50 [<|= 6.0] AVEBLOGLU: 111.15 [80.00-140.00] PPBS: 169.5 [70.00-140.00] 18: 09.
In the heat of the moment, condoms are sometimes opened too quickly, which at time tears them without us even realizing it, so take the extra time to push the condom down and tear open on the “tear here” line.