Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mam ChandYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I think my penis is getting smaller. A year ago it was about 6.5 inch. And now it is around 5.5-6 inch and there is decrease in girth too. I do masturbate normally. Once in two days. Is there any problem? What should I do? I am worried about my penis size. Please help me. Thank you.
Hi sir .my penis is little bit thin and a bent. My sex timing is 1 min only .what will I do sir .plz help .
I am a boy of 23 years old. After finish toilet my toilet, a viscous fluid flow from that place. This is happening some time approx after 3 or 4 days. Please resolve this problem sir/mam.
My mother have pain in shoulders and in breasts. They have thyroid also and takes tablet for thyroid regularly of 0.25 mg and also for high B.P of 50 mg. These types of pain is due to thyroid or any other reasons.
My eyes are sunk deep inside. It's a genetic shape. It looks very ugly with those semi circular lines below my eyes. I look older. It looks like my eyes are deep inside. I eat normal and healthy food. I drink water like 5-7 lit a day. I exercise sometimes. I sleep for 6-8 hours daily. Please suggest a good method to remove these lines and make my eyes look healthy and normal.
I am 21 year old I am new married. Jab maii sex krta hun Mere penis se bhut dard hota hai or blood nikalta hai please help me.
I am a 21 years old girl, I do exercise daily for half and hour and I have left eating junk food and I eat fibrous foods and avoid overeating but still I am suffering from irregular motion and constipation too what could be the possible reasons behind it please suggest.
Ho Dr. I want increase my pennies size is it possible because my pennies growth stopped long back its look like smll if I comparing to my aged persons myn its too small and thin is there any chance pls iam feeling guilty abt this pls help me dr.
I have facing a problem of hair fall from around 3 years. I don't know what to do. Can you please suggest me the solution.
My daughter is 15 years old and 5 years back she started having periods. She got her last period after 50 days and now it is again late. It was due on march 22 and today is 2 April. She has not not been having any such problem before this. Pls suggest.
I have pimple spots on my face n black heads occur frequently. N acne also appear at one place n then other place on the face spoiling whole of my face. Please advice.
I haven't done sex till now. I want to know that during sex with wife at first night premature ejaculation will not happen Right??
Hello Sir/Mam ! I am fashion Photographer ! As my work is Backside of Camera and Clicks All time a Focus Photoshoot Every clicks! But I have some problem in my Skin ! My hand Is So black and I used so many Sun Lotion in my Hand skin ! But its not effect of me ! Plseae help for me that problem and how to recovery in my hand skin colours very Faster improvement ! THANK YOU
Constipation can make you miserable. Though medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse, daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh. Caused by slow movement of food through the digestive tract, constipation can occur due to poor bowel habits, eating less fiber, medications, hormonal issues or some other disease. However, it can be easily fixed with fiber, fluids and frequent exercising. You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it away:
- Coconut oil and flaxseed - a great combination: Coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body. So in one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
- Harad or terminalia chebula myrobalan - a wonder fruit: An important ingredient of Triphala, harad is a wonder fruit that has amazing health benefits. One of these is relieving constipation. Take the small black variety and roast it with few drops of Ghee and grind to store. 5-6 gms daily with water at night will relieve constipation.
- Yogurt - excellent source of probiotics: Probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria are a great remedy for constipation. However, you can take the humble homemade yogurt full of beneficial bacteria in your meal every day and get relief from constipation.
- Fiber fix - figs and more: Fiber helps to bulk up your stool making the bowel movement faster. Figs are a great source of soluble fiber and you can soak 2-3 overnight and have both the fruit and the sweet water to get regular bowel movement. You can also include high fiber whole wheat bran cereal to your diet for added benefits. Do not forget to back your fibers with 8-10 glasses of water as you increase your intake.
- Baking powder - the versatile solution: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through the bowels. Add a teaspoon to a cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal tea - when things are severe: Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.