Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mam Chand
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mam ChandYour feedback matters!
Sir I suffered from chickenpox now I am well but chickenpox left some marks and pits on face and on body.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation i'm 23 years old my all tests are fine does himalya himocolin gel helps to repair the damage done bu overmasturbation and cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and tell me how to use it and dosage of usage.
I got a lot pimples on my which are not in normal size, they are large in size. How should I get rid of this problem. My whole face got covered from them. I have already consulted a unani doctor but his medicines does not works as I am using them from 2 months. The doctor advice me to take safi and I had taken safi (200 ml) syrup but there is no any change occur. Help me.
I am diabetic and suffering from hypertension. Both are in control. From last few days I have a pain in right foot x-ray reveals nothing. I also feel much weakness.
What is a symptoms of dengue malaria and chickengunia and how will be protect over self from disease.
HI, I just missed my periods by 4-5 days and it had never happened before. I had one urine test as well but that was negative, I consulted with one of the leading gone but she advised me to wait for some more days and then again have urine test but I am very not sure why my PMS are delayed.
I have small pores on my face, shoulders, neck and on the back in upper part of the body. They do not look like pimples. They are seasonal on my face but constant at other parts. What are the face washes available in market to cure it?
CLEAN & CLEAR® PIMPLE CLEARING Face Wash is a gentle yet effective face wash that helps treat pimples and prevents spreading. Its gentle neem-lemon formula works well on skin prone to pimples, and reveals smoother, clearer skin within 7 days of daily use.
The way you look affects the way you feel. A lack of security about one's appearance can hamper his or her overall confidence. Being overly concerned about one's physical appearance does not always result from vanity. It could be the plain and simple desire of being acceptable to oneself. Hair plays an important role in the process. Premature hair thinning, receding hairline, increased hair fall and other problems related to your scalp are directly proportional to your psychological health. Therefore, a little knowledge about alternative ways to accelerate hair growth can prove to be significant in dire times of need.
What are Hair Plugs?
Hair plugs are no more the best deal for hair regeneration in present times. This practice was mostly prevalent in the 1950s when other effective ways of hair transplant weren't heard of. In this process, strands of hair were removed from the back of your scalp, which had more hair in comparison to the centre of the scalp, only to be implanted in the balding area. Circular slits were made in the balding area to extract tissues and enable successful implantation. Once, hair transplant was conducted, you were left with injuries. These injuries would heal with due time or they would be stitched up by your doctor.
Hair Transplant: an overview
Hair transplant can be understood as an umbrella term for multiple procedures used to enhance hair growth. The most widely applied method is known as Magnified Follicular Unit Micrografting. A surgeon is required to transplant hair from the 'donor site' to the 'recipient site'. Hair follicles can be taken from any part of your body to be implanted onto your scalp. While transplanting, the surgeon carries a graft from one part of the body to another; a graft consists of the hair follicle, bulb and surrounding tissues.
Why are hair transplants preferred to hair plugs?
- Hair plugs can make you look artificial. The hair implanted in the balding area resembles doll hair. Transplanted hair can be strictly made from natural hair making you look weird. In certain cases thus, hair plugs can also intensify your problem. On the other hand, hair transplants gift you with natural looking hair.
- Hair plugs leave you with bigger and deeper scars. Even after these injuries heal, the donor site remains patchy with white spots on it. This is mainly because hair plugs involve removal of a lot of surrounding tissues. Hair transplants will relieve you from these long lasting and painful wounds.
Related Tip: "When to Go for Hair Transplant"
I am a boy. I am having headache since last 3 days. Is there is anything that I should know about it.
How to make my health, I am so thin, and my hair so much damage now a days, if you have any suggestions please help me. thank you so much.
In order to get healthy hair, it is necessary that the hair are nourished with enough amount of healthy nutrients. While there are a lot of good solutions that could be directly applied on the hair to get healthy and shining hair, food also plays a vital role in making the sure that the overall health of the hair is maintained.
Here is a list of 20 best and worst foods that can enable a person to maintain healthy hair:
- Salmon: Vitamin D and protein are the best ingredients for a healthy scalp and hair. The Omega-3 fatty acid found in salmon keeps the scalp hydrated and accounts for a healthy shining hair.
- Beef: Beef is a rich source of zinc, protein, iron, vitamin B and numerous other minerals. All these ingredients help in maintain a good and healthy hair.
- Prunes: Prunes may not helps with bowel movement, but are a great dietary source for improving hair texture. They also prevent hair discoloration, thinning and loss of hair.
- Green tea: Green contains polyphenols that help in keeping the scalp healthy. Daily intake of green tea can improve the overall health of the hair. Applying green tea on the scalp also helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Carrots: Due to their rich vitamin A content, carrots maintain as an even flow of sebum that keeps the scalp moisturised. A healthy scalp translates into healthy hair.
- Eggs: Egg contains vitamin B and biotin. These are vital components as far as the health of scalp is concerned. Biotin makes the hair shiny and improves the overall health of the hair.
- Leafy vegetables: Green vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and broccoli are some of the best sources of vitamin C and vitamin A. They help in sebum formation and moisturise the scalp.
- Brown rice: Brown rice has fibre, protein, and vitamin. Studies have shown that regular intake of this kind of rice can keep the scalp healthy.
- Oysters: Oysters are a good source of zinc that helps in the production of a hormone known as androgen. The latter can address hair problems such as dandruff and hair fall.
- Walnut: Walnuts have multiple health benefits. Due to their rich content of vitamin E, copper, biotin, and omega 3 fatty acid, they can quickly address the problem of hair loss and improve hair texture.
- Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese has low-fat content and is a great source of protein and calcium. It can improve dull hair in a short span of time.
- Green peas: Green peas contain iron, vitamin, zinc, copper, iron and such other important ingredients. They maintain the health of the scalp and the hair for a long term.
- Lentils: lentils can be consumed 2-3 times in a week for an even flow of oxygen in the scalp. The folic acid present in the lentils also ensures quick hair growth.
- Bell peppers: Bell peppers are a very good source of vitamin C. They ensure even flow of oxygen to the hair follicles ensuring hair growth and preventing hair damage.
Worst foods for healthy hair:
- Swordfish: Swordfish possesses a high level of mercury and is considered to be extremely harmful to the health of scalp resulting into hair loss and hair fall.
- Diet soda: Diet soda contains sweeteners that have aspartame as a component which is responsible for dull hair and loss of shine and texture of hair.
- Sugar: Sugar hinders the absorption of protein in the body. It is especially harmful to the hair follicle which needs protein for its general health. It should be avoided as much as one can in order to ensure healthy hair.
- Alcohol: Alcohol has multiple disadvantages. It dehydrates the scalp; hinder moisturising slows down the rate of zinc absorption in the body. It is one of the major causes for the loss of hair.
- Fast Food: Fast food contains processed fat and excessive fat. This can clog the hair follicles and results in hair loss.
I am having scalp psoriasis. Even it started affecting my nails and ears. What treatment should I undergo to get rid of this?
I have a problem of migraine from last 4-5 year's. I had consulted many doctors in the past but I didn't get relief.
One of the skin’s main functions is protection, and one of the ways it does that is by producing sebum. During teenage and early adolescent years, there is a release of excessive sexual hormones, which also leads to excessive sebum production. This clogs the pores, leading to accumulation of sebum within the skin layers. There are also bacteria trapped within this, leading to infections. Symptoms could include blister formation with pustules, redness, and severe pain. In people with naturally oily skin, this can be a major problem, with large acne which may leave marks when healed.
Excessive hormones (androgens).
In girls, correlation with menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and polycystic ovaries, indicating an association with increased hormone levels.
Management: As it is easy to identify if you are prone to developing acne, steps should be taken to avoid developing acne or reducing its severity once they appear.
- Touching acne is a strict no-no. There is a great tendency to keep picking at it, but this should be avoided as the infection can spread to other unaffected areas.
- Using a cold towel or soft cotton cloth can help in soothing the area
- Ice cubes can also be used on the acne. This will also reduce blood supply and curtail increase in severity
- Acne is proven to be an indication of stress, and so stress management is very essential.
- Keep calm by various methods – meditation, music, yoga, exercise
- A regular exercise routine also is very helpful. The sweating during the exercise helps in clearing up the pores and keeping the skin clean. Sebum is more often cleared out this way, leading to reduced acne
- Lifestyle (sleep and diet): A healthy eating pattern with reduced oily foods and sugars and more amounts of fresh foods is highly helpful. A good amount of sleep is also beneficial for overall skin health.
- Garments which come in touch with facial skin like pillow covers should be washed with gentle soap
- Regular skin care routine should be maintained including frequent washing, regular moisturising, and periodic exfoliating.
- Avoid too many chemicals and adhere to a regimen using as many natural substances as possible.
- Mild gels or lotions like tretinoin, tazarotene, and adapalene are useful in controlling acne
- Topical antibiotics like clindamycin or erythromycin combined with benzoyl peroxide may also be used if more severe
- Birth control pills are also used to regulate hormonal levels in some women.
- Scars can be treated with laser light therapy, dermabrasion, chemical peels, or steroid injections
- Remember that acne is a part of growing up, and will naturally reduce after the growing years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!