Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mam ChandYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face I jst want to clean my face from dark spots holes n pimples wht should I do.
Hi sir, I am having cough from last 4 ti 5 months I have done TB test its negative Is it because of air pollution. Pls advice what to do if it is because of pollution?
My wife is about 30 years of age. She is having very often a typical pain in nerve at waist back those days when her work load is high or walks a lot. The pain is sometimes like a sciatica pain typo. Plz suggest.
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.