Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malvinder Singh Sahi
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Malvinder Singh SahiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some breathing troubles. Some relaxation will be there after belching. During sleeping time suddenly woke up without getting breath. What may the cause? Which treatment is better? Which specialist doctor I want to consult?
Obesity is becoming a major health problem in India with people indulging too much in junk food, their unhealthy eating habits and sedantary lifestyle. Certain medical conditions are also responsible for excess weight gain. If neglected, it can obesity can lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension.
Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
- Eat warm and cooked food in lunch: Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked food as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients to your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process it. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body, but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
- Exercise: It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout, a walk daily will help. Exercise will not only help you lose the extra kilos, but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
I have pain in my testicle part on both. Im worried about. Is there anything to worry. Please suggest me.
I suffering head problem since 1 month. My head paining on one side. 1st start problem when I used headphone for heard songs.
Sir, Actually ,today I have drink some hot water. Then my throat started to pain. What will I do for my throat? Give me solution.
When I eat something hot or spicy my nose starts flowing. please advice me the permanent solution of nose flowing.
High Blood Pressure damages the body slowly but surely. It amplifies the risk of heart problems and even early death. The increased pressure of blood travelling through the arteries puts a strain on the arterial walls damaging the heart, brain and the kidneys. High B.P. can also cause effects like dizziness, inability to sleep properly or cramps in legs. Fortunately, you can avoid the risk of these life threatening complications by reducing your B.P. naturally without medication.
Here are 5 effective ways to do so –
1. Go for Soya: Replace some of the refined Carbohydrates in your diet with foods that are rich in soya such as tofu or you can sometimes use soya bean oil. Soya is rich in proteins and has high content of insoluble fibre and helps to lower systolic blood pressure.
2. Magic of Herbs: Herbs like basil, cinnamon, garlic, cardamom and celery are highly effective in bringing down Blood Pressure and work like magic. They can be added to food to enhance flavour or as supplements.
3. Calcium Packed Yoghurt: Intake of more than 800 mgs of calcium is known to reduce the risk of high blood pressure by nearly 23 percent in contrast to people consuming less than 400 mg. Low fat dairy products especially yoghurt are a great source of calcium and you can enjoy 2-3 helpings daily to lower your Blood Pressure.
4. Dark Magic: Dark Chocolate contains Polyphenols that protect against high BP and other heart and vascular diseases. You can enjoy natural unsweetened cocoa powder or unsweetened dark chocolate and have the pleasure of not only its wonderful taste but also get its blood pressure lowering benefits.
5. Limit your Fructose: Limiting the intake of salt is an important yet common advice for High Blood Pressure but limiting Fructose is equally crucial one. Fructose is a simple sugar found in most fruits and some vegetables. Fruits like mango, banana, apple, lychee etc., fruit juices, table sugar, corn syrup, honey, sugar alcohols are all high in fructose. When digested fructose breaks down into uric acid which elevates BP. So, if you wish to control your BP, you must reduce your intake of foods having high levels of Fructose.
In short, you have to avoid not only excessive salt but sugar too to keep away from hypertension!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.