Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malti SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 17 and half year old. I am very slim and shape and my weight is very low my height is complete as it is my age but my body is very slim & I am look like a 13 or 14 year boy I tried to drink protein for weight gain but no result appear please give me diet plane or something how I become healthier or gain weight?
While intercourse is perceived as an act of pleasure and joy, for many people, due to various reasons (physical and psychological) it may not be the case. There are multiple sexual problems in males and females, some of which are extremely common. However, given the private nature of the topic, not many come up for a frank discussion with the doctor. The problem goes unsolved, leading to a lot of stress in the relationships and even broken relationships at times. Read on to know 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: Inability to attain and/or maintain an erection is extremely common. Performance anxiety, stressful relationships, and hormone imbalance are the most common causes for this.
- Ejaculation disorders: When the male is not able to hold the erection long enough, it is termed as premature ejaculation. When there is an ejaculation of sperms back into the bladder, it is retrograde ejaculation. Slow release of sperms is referred to as inhibited ejaculation. There is no defined time period for these conditions, and it depends on the couple.
- Low libido: A reduced desire for and in sexual activity, this can be due to physical or psychological factors. Hormonal imbalance, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, and relationship issues are some causes attributable to this condition.
Treatment: Though medications and hormones can definitely come to the rescue, the first and most effective mode would be counselling. Psychological reasons should be addressed for relieving the problem through counselling and sex education. Hormone replacements, vacuum devices, and penile implants can also be used to manage these. The partner should be involved too to achieve a healthy sexual life.
Women: The sexual problems seen in women are slightly different than in males.
- Low libido: This is far more common in women than in men. This is related to multiple factors like hormonal (menopausal), stressful relationships, painful sex, pelvic pain and infections.
- Anorgasmia: This is an inability to achieve orgasm and is more common in females than in men. This also feeds into lower libido.
- Dyspareunia: This can be due to pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal dryness. This again leads to decreased libido.
Treatment: This again involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and counselling. If there are infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract, they need to be treated. Vaginal dryness can be managed with lubricants. Hormone replacement can be done where required. However, like in males, involving the partner and having a frank discussion is the most effective way to resolve this issue. Women are still quite conservative and may not be very forthcoming to talk about this. However, this remains the most effective method to improve the quality of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 30 years of old and unmarried. I haven't lost the fore skin of my penis. Is this natural? Or it should have been automatically happened by now? Or I should go for a circumcision surgery? Please help.
Having stone in kidney . 13 mm in left kidney nd 5 mm in right suggest me how can I get rid of stone pain soon please.
I wish to know high protein foods for vegetarians, who are diabetics. Maybe for breakfast or lunch. Thnx.
I am a student of 1st year mathematics honours and my age 19+ but my wight less than 50 kg. How can I get more wight and healthy figure? Please help.
Mai bhut lazy rehta hun mera kisi se bolne ka man ni karta meri sex power bahut kam hai mai jada der tak sex ni kar pata mujhe koi upay bataiye please call me.
I am having cough from last 2-3 months. I am taking medicines from near farmasist. But than also it is not decreasing. What should I do?
Hello Dr. My father age 79 weight 65. Last 3 month we find his creatinine level 5.5, Urea 65, hb 8.60 and esr 25 mm, total protein 6.8, sodium 133, potassium 3.8 mg, calcium 4.4, phosphate 58.6, sugar random 160, crp positive and ferritin Serum 127.9 ng ferritin Serum 127.9, iron 55 ug, Tablet taken by him Ln beta, moxovas, ln beta, eurepa 1 mg, feverish, alista and night Insulin 15 ml Please help sir how creatinine level is low.
I have lot of pimples on my face it gets so big and painful sometimes. And it is all over my face. Can you please suggest how to get rid of it.
Hi doctor. From someday or say 2 months im feeling some decrease in my penis size. Is it possible or im just thinking the wrong way. If its a disease what are the reasons and what is the cure. Please help.
I am 59 year old. I have problem of cough in my throat. I have to spit frequently to clear collected cough in my throat. This complain is for last 5 years. Advise.
I am 18 years old and I want to increase my height my height is 5.5 please give some suggestion or medicine.
- Intercourse on the first night is not compulsory unless you both feel comfortable to do so.
- Expectancy of one partner may lead to disappointment - so keep an open mind.
- Talking and communication about sex is the most important way to understand each other's needs.
- Do not forget foreplay - touching, hugging and kissing each other and exploring each other bodies,
- Learn from each other if you are completely new to sex - give it time and do not rush it.
- First night of sex may not always be the best experience - especially if you do not know what you're doing. Make an effort with your partner don't let it be one sided.
- Bride may feel pain in the vagina when male enters into it, so go very slow and give small and soft thrusts after entering. Use local non-allergic lubricant if the vagina is tight. Bleeding from vagina on the first occasion of intercourse is a myth and it is no evidence for virginity.
- As a man do not force or expect it - get her in the mood first, the bride may upset due emotional upheaval.
- It has been observed that premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction happens commonly on first night, due to overexcitement or apprehension. So dont feel underconfident or run for medication, give some time to your male organ to settle down.
- Don't expect to do, see or feel what you may see in porn or films.
- Do not use sex as a barrier or to control the relationship on first night.
- Practice makes perfect and sex is no different, it will need at least 30 episode of intercourse to make you perfect and some take whole life for finding perfection.
I am suffering from headache, it's happening too often now unlike as it was before. Once it starts it lasts too long and sometimes it's unbearable. What should I do?
I am facing dark skin problem in my both hands for last few years. I want quick results to top bright my hands help me.
Myth: Carrots are the best food for the eyes.
Fact: Carrots, which contain vitamin A, are indeed good for the eyes. But fresh fruits and dark green leafy vegetables, which contain more antioxidant vitamins such as C and E, are even better. Antioxidants may even help protect the eyes against cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Just don't expect them to prevent or correct basic vision problems such as nearsightedness or farsightedness.