Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malti JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Dr. my pennis size is so small and thin can I increase the size and thickness there is any treatment r medicines.
Hello, I am going to use skin lite cream I just want to know that how to use for better results without and side effects it is safe or harmful for skin thank you.
I have acidity problem since 2 years. I did not take junk food and do daily exercise but unable to recover. What should I do now.
My father is loosing his weight consequently from last September. We have done all the checkups and tests but everything is fine we are unable to get the disease. please help me.
I am a 24 year old. My weight is 70 and every thing is good in my body but my tummy leave out side in three layers. What should I do?
Sir, how can I increase my body weight. From last 1 years I loosing my body weight. Please tell me the best way to increase my body weight.
Sir suggest me some weight gainer foods. I have loose my weight and want to regain my weight so suggest me some weight gaining foods. Tell me about banana and milk.
I have cough not very bad but sometimes it is too much. Mostly starts at night. Hard to bear but it dint go for long. And most of the times no problem for days. Is it normal?
I work out daily for 1-2 hours and eat chicken or eggs daily. I have got acne on my back shoulder and face. Can you help me out from this problem?
Sexual Problem having white colour ejaculation takes place from the vagina continuously leads to lower back pain and weakness.
Hai sir, I am 20, I am having a problem of masturbating daily. Will it cause any damage in future. For good health what should I do? And what should I eat? Please help me sir.
Hello doctor, I am 24 Years old, I got married in May 2015. In september I got to know I was pregnant, We both were not prepared for baby yet, so I got it aborted, it was a medical abortion. After the abortion I did scanning and everything was cleared. Till january my periods were regular, again in the month of february I was pregnant, we were in dilemma whether to continue or not, still I got it aborted, I took medicine myself, after that I did scanning everything was cleared and my uterus is normal, both the ovaries are also normal. Again till September 2016 my periods were absolutely normal (28 days cycle), I am pregnant now, due date is august 3rd, this time we want to continue the baby. Will my earlier two abortions affect my third pregnancy? Please answer me. My periods are always regular, in other two pregnancies I had pregnancy symptoms of nausea, vomiting, morning sickness. But this time I don't have any strong symptoms as such. I have done urine test and my pregnancy is confirmed. Please give me solution for my confusions. Please doctor.
Hello I am a 37 years old male and have arthritis pain in my right knee from two months. What can I do now?
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.