Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malti JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Sir since 1 month I suffering from blood bleeding in motion time and burning sensation. What is treatment for this. I am aged 43. No BP and SUGAR.
My health and body is not good. I am too thin. Please refer me some medicine. Powder. So that I became thick and fit.
I am 81 years old, male. With random thoughts throughout night, I have disturbed sleep. Whenever I get into sleep, my mouth upto throat gets dry ,requiring me to sip water to quench thirst Numbness of feet and cramps add to my difficulties. What is he remedy please.
I am male, age. 18. The skin over my tooth (i do not know if they are called gums) are reducing. I was using hard tooth brush but changed to soft a month ago, but it did not made any difference. Please tell me the reasons and remedy. Thankyou.
My Hair is getting lost from past 1 year, the hair has fallen to major extent. Plzz give th tips to regain the lost hair and resist the hair fall.
When I yawn too many times I'm having difficult breathing. After sometime when I cough jelly like substance is coming out. What is that and why it is coming?
I have itching problem on my neck from last four years, I consult with doctors he said that I have allergy with dust and it's a fungal problem then he prescribed a cream and medicine, it's good for one month but again come back. What I should do now? Please give me a permanent suggestion.
I am 30 years old monthly period will come and first day and second day more blood fall now a days why.
I am 27 kg my weight is 75 I have done lots of courses like vlcc aerobics and now joined yoga class but no answer to loose.
1.Cough (Balgam) accumulate frequently and during night it has frequently. 2. Pain in entire leg on left leg like cramp from hip to toe and very uneasy especially when lie down on bed sometime.
Chemical peels are a skin care procedure that that can be used on the face, neck, and even the hands in order to remove and prevent fine lines. These peels are also helpful in treating age spots and blemishes. These peels can be a part of one’s regular skin care regimen in order to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Read on to know more about chemical peels and the various types available.
- The procedure: Chemical peels usually follow a specific procedure where a chemical solution is applied to the skin which makes upper layer to peel off. The new skin that emerges is usually free of wrinkles and smoother as compared to the old skin.
- What all does it treat: There are a variety of skin problems that can be treated by chemical peels, including reduction of age spots, dark patches, and other scars. It can also treat severe forms of acne even as it prevents fine lines and wrinkles that have been caused due to constant sun exposure and aging. Also, it reduces the fine lines that form under the eyes and around the mouth. This treatment can also help in treating freckles and dark patches that may be caused due to hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy and also due to birth control pills. It basically gives you smooth and supple skin.
- Light peels: This is one of the most commonly used types of chemical peels. These include lactic, salicylic acid and glycolic peels. This type of chemical peel is a mild one that makes the pores smaller and treats surface problems like acne, blackheads, as well as other skin imperfections like light skin discolouration and freckles. This kind of peel is quick and easy to administer, and can help in stimulating collagen production to keep the skin supple. One will typically need about four sittings in a span of two to four weeks.
- Medium depth chemical peels: These are stronger peels that show more dramatic results. They may cause visible flaking and peeling after the procedure has been carried out. These peels are usually used to fix the problems that come about due to sun damage. Also, these peels can decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and large pores. These peels can also repair the patches that appear due to pigmentation problems. One will need a session at least once every three months to maintain the results.
- Deep chemical peels: These peels have more risk and deeper complications. They are used for very severe cases that include permanent hyperpigmentation which brings about darkening of the skin. Also, it can fix lightening of the skin due to hypopigmentation. It can also be used for the removal of scars.