Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Malti GoyalYour feedback matters!
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
My mom suffers from body pain daily when she gets up especially in heel. What she should do to get rid of this problem?
I have yellow eyes not in other body part feeling pain in my body and lazy too and also some hazzyness please tell. what should i do ?
I have slight body ache and cold since today morning. Temperature seems to be normal. What is it? and what should I do?
HI Sir, I am from India. In my half side of brain there is an pain. means left side of forehead. it pain. So can u tell me the solution please ?
I am very uncomfortable feel in sleeping time. My bodies every part are pain in night I am student And not work hard.please help me.
My problem is going on for around 6 months. I went to a neurologist with problems of body ache, insomnia and anxiety. He suggested me meds like lonazep and test of vitamin B12 and vitamin D. I took these meds and got the tests done three months after when the problem came up again. In the tests my vit d came as low as 7 and b12 was borderline. I went to a physician who prescribed cap lumia, once a week, shelcal everyday for three months and Matilda forte for a month. Along with this I had heaviness/burning mild pain in the right side of my stomach you see the ribs which went till back. For this he got ultrasound done which had everything normal but there was a mild fatty liver. After s few days of this I got throat infection and fever for which I got antibiotics and got ok. Now the problem is that the burning pain which goes in between is still there but is mild though. I sprained my knee so am going to an ortho who says its a ligament injury. But also have popping sound coming from my joints, I still have anxiety and insomnia. And also some rashes have come on my body last week small bumps which are itchy. Could these be because of medicines? I even got an HIV test done which was non-reactive- And I feel really very low on energy and mood. I have been seeing different docs for sometime like I said, a neurologist, physician, and two different ortho and have gone through many tests. Have also lost 2.5 kgs of weight. Which I don't mind as I am over weight. What do you think could be the problem or is suggested?
How can I get off from my body pain and what can make me easy to have my abs a proper diet diet plan.
When I go for an evening brisk walk I get pain in my limbs. Whereas I see many people running and jogging effortlessly. I feel like walking but I get tired.
Sir I have some problem with body pains not only me and my family and friends and colleagues in the family, and how solve the problem any medicine for me. I have been made to.
My tailbone hurts when I sit a certain way and it only hurts at the top of my buttcrack. I never fell on it or anything, but I can feel a bone on the top of my buttcrack that hurts even when I touch it. My buttcrack also is wet in the area hours after I have showered. I am not sure what the issue is but the liquid is coming from somewhere and smells really bad and I am in pain. Any idea how to treat this?
Since september I am having lower back/waist stiffness which gives me pain at left hip to ankle. Had xray/mri and blood test like aso/crp/hlab27/vit d/uric acid but all were normal. 15days post this after consulting orthopaedic and having medicine, suddenly I developed constipation which resulted fissure (as per surgeon), having medicine for this but not relieving. Presently the stiffness is still there which creating difficulties in driving, sitting in office, bending along with always irritation in anus and gives the feeling that stool is not clear. Pl suggest.
I am suffering from body pain and headache since one month and Due to this I am not able to work properly and even I am not able to concentrate on my studies what should I do to prevent this?
Iam a 18 year old boy, I just started doing joking before 2days, iam now suffering from body pains, what can I do?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.