Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Malti GoyalYour feedback matters!
2. Restoring the imbalance in the body. Normalcy can be restored in the case of heart beat, blood pressure, body temperature respiratory rate etc. By applying the acupressure at the appropriate points for a few minutes.
3. Sedation certain points when stimulated produce calming effect on the mind. This is used for treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, depression, drug addictions, epilepsy etc.
4. Immunity. When certain homeostatic points are pressed it increases wbc in the blood, thereby increasing the immunity to fight diseases. Preventive health care is assured.
5. Vitality of internal organs. Acupressure when applied regularly improves he vitality. Digestive power increases, blood circulation improves, lung capacity increases and common problems are cured automatically.
6. Side effects. As there is no use of drugs and only energy points on the skin are activated there is no side effect at all.
Acupressure can be learnt by everyone to cure small disorders at home instantly and help people around us without drugs and cost.
Hi I am 27 years old. I have a small scratch on my left arm by a sharp iron piece. At the time time of injury, I did not take any first aid or medical treatment. I left it like that and now it gives a lot of pain everyday. Please help me to overcome this problem?
From last three weeks I am not able to sleep properly and I feel pressure on my mind due to this my whole body pains. Suggest me what should I do?
Our pain is the second-most-common problem which makes people seek medical advice. Injuries and illnesses are typical triggers of pain.
Another reason is age-related degeneration, and most cases seen by pain specialists fall in this category. Everyone experiences some degree of pain in day to day life.
And it is a human tendency to ignore the pain, till it takes some serious dimension and begins to interfere with one's daily routine like work or socializing with family and friends or when it doesn't let you sleep peacefully.
Experts say, this tendency of ignoring pain should be avoided as negligence at initial levels can make the pain chronic and more harmful. In fact, in many cases, the damage due to pain becomes irrevocable if it is ignored for too long.
Currently, millions of people worldwide suffer from chronic pain of varying degrees. Increasing aging population worldwide, growing number of surgical procedures being performed, changing lifestyles, increasing the incidence of cancer are some of the factors causes increasing number of patients.