Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MallikYour feedback matters!
Hello dr, what is normal weight of baby in pregnancy of 5mth&6mth. And it is possible that I am thin so baby also will be thin he/she cannot be normal weight at the time of delivery. I am 6mth pregnant. Pls kindly answer me of these questions I am very tense. Is my health is can b related to baby health. If yes then suggest me what food can I take to put on my baby weight.
I am 7th month pregnancy doc said my baby development is less what can I do to increase my baby weight & baby became healthy ?
I am a unmarried girl. I Have to go vaishno Devi on coming Monday and I am afraid of my periods because there is chances of having my dates today kr tomorrow. So please suggest me a medicine that can postpone my date for 1 week.
HELLO my last period was on 4 feb and i had sex on 23 and doctor confirmd me that i ovulate on 24 and today on 25 m filling dull frm morning and my nipples gets hard is it sign of preganncy i am expoecting my next period on 4th march
I m 19 female had a sex with bf 2 days ago without precaution and afraid of getting pregnant but I hvnt taken sperms inside but done sex 5 to 6 times.
My mother is 45 years old. When she just lies on the bed and gets up after 5-10min without taking a nap, her head goes round. What is the reason? Is dis a serious problem?
What are the risk factors?
The risk factors commonly associated with an increased chance of developing gestational diabetes include:
Person is overweight or obese before pregnancy.
African-american, asian, hispanic, or native american origin.
Age is above 30.
Blood sugar levels are moderately high or pre-diabetic.
History of diabetes in the immediate family.
History of gestational diabetes in previous pregnancies.
Previous delivery of a baby weighing more than 9 pounds.
Kindly consult further for detailed information.
Am pregnant of 3 months i.e I completed 2 months and stepped to 3rd month. Am I able to sense my baby heartbeat.
The sweltering and scorching summers can bring life to a standstill. Monsoon provides the much needed relief, people long for. However, with merits come the demerits. In the excitement, do not neglect your health. The humid and damp weather can affect your health immensely. Many fungal and bacterial infections are common during the monsoon season. These infections can have a huge impact on the overall health. Skin and hair problems are also on the rise during this season. Thus, one needs to be careful about their diet and healthcare regime. Time and again, herbal remedies have proved their effectiveness in dealing with the various monsoon related health problems.
Herbal Remedies for skin problems:
- Acne, pimples, skin eruptions and rashes are common during monsoon. For people with oily skin, the situation gets worse. It is important to keep the skin clean and hydrated. For a healthy, blemish free skin, it is important to flush out the toxins. Drink 6 - 8 glasses (2-3 litres) of water daily.
- For oily skin, it is best to use a mixture of cucumber juice and rose water on the face. This mixture helps to reduce the oiliness of the face.
- Neem and Fenugreek (both leaves and seeds) are excellent herbs for the skin. Applying neem paste on acne, skin rash and pimples provides great relief. One can also wash the face with neem water (boiled overnight and sieved). Apply a paste of freshly grinded fenugreek leaves on the face to ward off skin eruptions.
- Sandalwood paste mixed with rose water effectively deals with acne and pimples. It provides a great cooling effect.
- Manjistha is useful against skin rashes.
- The antiseptic properties of turmeric are known to all. A mixture of chickpea flour (besan), milk and turmeric is an effective facial and body scrub. Use of aloe vera gel can also prove to be beneficial.
Herbal Remedies for Hair problems:
- Hair fall, itchy scalp and dandruff problems are common during monsoon. It is very important to keep the scalp clean and healthy.
- Aloe vera can greatly check and reverse the hair fall problem. Aloe vera hair mask is an effective herbal remedy to treat itchy scalp.
- Use of Amla, reetha and shikakai go a long way to control and prevent the hair fall and other hair related problems.
- Turmeric, ginger, honey, amla and tulsi are excellent herbal options to deal with cold and cough.
- Include lots of fruits, vegetables, avocados, berries and nuts into your diet.
- Avoid coffee and sweetened beverages. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Avoid fast and processed foods completely.
This monsoon, do not let the health problems dampen your spirits. Embrace the goodness of herbal remedies and enjoy the season like never before.