Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
If one boy make sexual relationship with girls when she is suffering from period and then girls take unprotected 72 tablet now girls is not suffering periods after relation would you tell that What will be effect this in future.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women.
Reasons that make IVF a popular procedure:
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female's ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
Hello Sir, Meri wedding Ko almost 1 year ho gaya hai, But during this we had safe physical relation, Now we want a child, recently humne 2-3 bar relation banaye hai but didn't get positive response, Please tell me the best time to make physical relation, and make her pregnant.
Hi doc I am 26 yes married trying to conceive from 1.5 years I have a 28 - 30 days cycle now I missed my period now it is 13 days post my cycle I took a pregnancy test before 3 days (that is post 10 days of my period) but it was negative when can I take next test can I be pregnant or wat else to do please help.
I am 1 month pregnant. So what have to do in this days. I know somehow that this is very risk period.
My period is 15 days late. Pregnancy test shows negative. I am having some important religious trip. So I want to take primolut n tablets. Is that effects if I am pregnant. Can that tablet cause periods after delaying? Please suggest me I don't know what to do? I am having pcos.
Hi. I have been suffering from lower back pain since two months and taken medication and 10 day physiotherapy and pain is relieved little but still going on. But I have noticed I have early periods for every 20 days since 2-3 months continuously since I had this back pain. Usually I have regular periods of 25-28 days but I m worried about my early 20 day cycle. What could be the reason please help.
1. Engage in physical activity
Exercise of 30 minutes or more, most days of the week is advised to improve the health of your heart and circulatory system. Physical activity can help manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing other conditions that make your circulatory system work harder, like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Exercise is even effective when broken down into shorter sessions.
2. Quit smoking and tobacco use
Smoking and using tobacco products significantly increases your risk for heart disease. Damage to your heart and circulatory system by the chemical compounds in tobacco can cause atherosclerosis, which may lead to heart attack. Once you quit smoking, your risk of heart disease significantly decreases over the next year, according to the mayoclinic website. Regardless of how long you have smoked or used other tobacco products, you will notice the benefits of quitting as soon as you do.
3. Eat high quality foods
Your food intake can significantly improve the health of your circulatory system and heart. Diets containing five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products are most beneficial to the circulatory system. Avoiding processed foods, foods that are high in saturated and trans fats, and excessive alcohol consumption can also improve your circulatory system health.
4. Maintain a healthy weight
Managing a healthy weight plays a major role in the health of your circulatory system. Being overweight can increase risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, all of which put you at increased risk for heart attack and other circulation problems. By just losing 10 percent of your body weight, you can significantly increase the odds of not developing these chronic diseases.
My mother is 54 yr old before 10months ago she notice a tumor on left under arm after biopsy and ct scan doctors said she is suffering from breast cancer and a 2inch tumor is in her right breast. Is it iv stage cancer? but in iv stage cancer will reoccurrence.
Suffering from heat problem due to which menstrual occurs n need to know any best medicine advise which is available at chemist so as to cool body heat.Please tell sir .
Hi, I am 45 years old female. After intercourse there is lot of pain in my thighs. What is the reason and remedy. And during my periods headache is there.
My wife (29) had ovarian cysts and she had laparoscopy done (27). But her cysts appeared again. We want to have a child but doctors are suggesting ivf. Is this the option we had or we can go for another option. please suggest.
I am 27 years old female, am getting very bad dreams, and I feel that they are really happened to me in real and suffering very badly. Pls help me with this.
Most of us are affected by diseases, which spread through physical contact, but most of us do not consider it important to get them checked, due to which they turn into major ailments. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections, which are transmitted through any kind of sexual contact. The organism that causes the disease is transmitted from one person to the other during sex intercourse. Sometimes STDs can be asymptomatic (no symptoms or signs)
Here are some STDs that you should be informed about:
1. Gonorrhoea: Genital infection caused by bacteria is called gonorrhoea, its symptoms include
- Bloody vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Heavy period bleeding
- Anal itching
2. Chlamydia: Bacterial infection in the genital tract is called chlamydia. Chlamydia is usually difficult to diagnose, its symptoms include
- Pain during urination
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Vaginal discharge
- Painful intercourse
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
3. Syphilis: The bacterium Treponema pallidum causes syphilis, its symptoms include
- Sores in the mouth, anus or vagina
- In later stages, it causes nerve and organ damage
4. Genital Herpes: The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes herpes. Signs and symptoms include-
- Small red bumps or ulcers in the anal, genital and other areas
- Itching or pain around the genital area, thighs and buttocks
5. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts: Genital warts are caused by HPV. It infects the genital tract. HPV has been linked to cervical cancer, its symptoms include
- Small swellings in the genital area
- Bleeding during sex
6. Chancroid: Chancroid is a bacterial infection. The bacterium Haemophilus ducreyi causes chancroid, its symptoms include
- Development of red bumps on the skin folds covering the genitals
- Pain during urination
- Burning sensation during bowel movement
7. Ectoparasitic Infections: Ectoparasitic infections are caused by small parasitic bugs like mites or lice. The parasites usually affect the hair or skin. Scabies and crabs are common parasites that cause such infections. They both cause intense itching and visible rashes.
8. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS): The virus that causes AIDS is called HIV. It can spread through blood, vaginal fluids, semen and breast milk. Unprotected sex or sharing needles with an infected person is how the disease spreads. It includes symptoms, such as
- Slight fever
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss