Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malik UpasanaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am not getting periods regularly I did all the things for getting periods. But I failed. I think I am pregnant but I do not want to conceive now as I am still studying. Pls sugest me wt to do.
I am house wife I give birth my first baby in November 5 trough operation. We r single couple and I didn't get good food after delivery. Now 8 months. My stomach pain from 2 month of delivery and still paining most pain in empty stomach. Pain while toilet time. It's burning something. Sometimes lower stomach also pain. And from a month I am also suffering fever inside and feeling too much cold at night but body is so hot. At morning time feeling vomiting also at dinner time. And I have also in my buttock hole there is something it's create in pregnancy time while constipation. Before marriage my weight is 42 kg now only 32. I take many gastric, lever medicine but no effect on me. What to do?
Mustard oil should be heated upto it's smoking point for cooking or the food tastes bitter. Is this correct.Please tell sir
My wife is 52 yrs old and suffering from stomach ache for the last six days. She is currently on antibiotics. I wish to have sex with her tonight including oral sex. Is there any risk in licking her vagina because she may have some infection as she has stomachache.
My last menstrual cycle went on 6th of may and from then I cannot get my periods I'm not pregnant either what is the cause I've done a test a week ago that is 14th June is there any medication.
I am suffering from PCOD from past 2 years. 6 months I used allopathy medicine in that 6 months only once period has come, as their was no proper result I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. From march 2016 m using but still no result at all. Please help me out. What to do. M very much worried about my health. It has been 2 years I am suffering with dz pcos.
My gf having periods twice in a month with so much pain & body aching. Her main organ is also sore during that periods. What should she do?
My wife is 28 years old and I am 35 years old. We are married for over 2 years and trying for a baby for over a year. She is not able to conceive yet. Her Prolactin levels were high and after medication (Gaberlin) now its normal. But still she is under medication for Thyroid (Thyroxin 25mg. During this time her periods were irregular. She weighs 59 kgs and her height is 4' 9" My sperm count is 65million/ml with little sluggish movement. The doctor we are visiting says I am potent enough. Almost a year ago my wife was diagnosed with her follicle count to be 23million. After 3 months of medication (Lymecyline 408mg and Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol) her follicle count became normal. Also she feels burning sensation sometimes after intercourse for which she and me both were prescribed Itraconazole 100mg. And she was applying Clindamycin and Clotrimazole vaginal suppositories. Please suggest on above issues and measures for possible pregnancy.
Heart attack or myocardial infarction mostly occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked due to one or more reasons. The most prominent reason could be high fat or cholesterol that results in plaque build up in the coronary artery. The restricted blood flow has the potential to damage or even destroy the heart muscle. Some of the symptoms that can be helpful when it comes to the identification of a heart attack are listed below.
1. Discomfort in the Chest - Your chest may feel tight and pressured when you are about to be hit by a heart attack. Pain or discomfort in the chest is usually central typically felt behind the sternum, the central bone of chest. It may not be pain, it may be only discomfort, it may only be in upper part of tummy, very commonly confused with a gas problem. It is often accompanied by a painful sensation in the chest or arms. If a chest pain lasts more than 15-20 min it can be assumed to be a heart attack. This aching sensation may even spread to your back, neck or jaw.
2. Feeling of inconvenience - Often before the heart attack, the person may have feelings of nausea, ingestion, abdominal pain or a heartburn.
3. Breathing problems - Another prominent symptom of heart attack is shortness of breath which is accompanied by cold sweat and fatigue.
If you think you are getting a heart attack, you should immediately take one tablet of Aspirin, 4 tablets of a drug called Clopidogrel, and one tablet of Atorvastatin 80 mg and rush to the nearest possible medical facility as time is very important in the treatment of an acute heart attack.
Related Tip: Heart Attack - Is the Damage Reversible?
My headache starts during my periods but still today its continue. My eyes also get pain when I go in sunlight. I have acidity too.
I'M 46 and going through the menopausal phase. My weight and belly have increased. Please let me know what diet and exercise I follow to reduce both.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.