Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malik Satish Chander
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malik Satish ChanderYour feedback matters!
I am studying in 12th STD I have to study a lots of questions but it is very hard to remember so please suggest some health food for my problems.
I have depression problems, mood swings problems. I do anger without any reason, sometimes I start crying for a small reason. May be all these reasons for my depression and mental problems. I was a brilliant student till 10th standard and after I had changed city and my school. So that time I can't concentrate on my studies. At present m trying to get job in banking sector. I passed in many exams but can't face interview due to less of confidence. I am handicapped. May be it is second reason of depression. What should I do? Please help me.
The institution of marriage is a herculean task; little does it rest on the sanctified rituals and other vows of commitment. Tying of the knot is perhaps symbolic of the several ups and downs a couple faces together. Marriage is challenging precisely because of the myriad problems it entails. What makes a marriage successful is how two loving individuals face and combat each of these issues.
Let us take a look at the common marital issues:
- Money could grab a place between partners: Monetary problems can come in the way of happy living. Monetary constraints can make partners bicker as they lead to severe tension. If making both ends meet is a constant worry or if one individual earns way less than the other, friction in the marriage is but expected.
- Relatives and in- laws could irk your bond: Officious relatives, in- laws and other apparent well- wishers can do loads to spoil your marriage. They tend to create differences between husband and wife. There are times when they convey lies between the couple. Their unnecessary curiosity can also dampen your bond.
- Domestic responsibilities could also be the issue: Husbands and wives may have arguments and serious fights over issues related to the household; cleaning, washing, buying grocery can trigger disputes within the family. Housework should, therefore, be shared and done by both the partners.
- Decisions with regard to rear up children are often problematic: Married couples can behave in bizarre ways when it comes to taking decisions on behalf of their children. A difference in opinion in decision- making can make partners review their choice of one another. They may even doubt their child's secure future in the hands of their partner.
- Irregular sex can be a threat to emotional intimacy: Marriage endows a couple with so many duties that they may fail to make love that frequently. Lack of sexual intercourse can create marital problems.