Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malik Satish ChanderYour feedback matters!
Sir I used to masturbate from age of 14 to 23, Now I am suffering from stress and anxiety emotional and urine phobia & feel shy in social areas and low self-esteems and sex problems Ed and PE, not married. How to recovery sir.
What is parkinson's disease. Is it curable what the reasons responsible for the disease n what treatment do you suggest to eradicate it.
Sir, I am very anxious nowadays. I have university exams now. I feel disturbed about exams. But I cracked entrance exam and scored good marks before. There was no problem at that time only small fear but it didn't disturbed me. Now from this exam I am very anxious. My hands some time shiver, high heart rate and blurred vision. I checked blood sugar. But that is not matter. I think I couldn't write exam. Does it an anxiety disorder or other problem? What can I do to manage this?
I don't know my problem exactly, but sometimes my eyes can't bear sunlight (feeling like I need to close eyes), I feel tired, feeling sleepy, lack of concentration, forgetting things, feeling like head is revolving Is it the problem related to eye or mind What could be the problem for me, pls suggest Thanks.
I have a headache every time. My eyes getting pain when I see any type of lights. I don't know what happened with me. I am in problem. Please give me any solution of this problem. My family also angry on me due to my this conditions.
I feel like avoid best friend and I have lesser self confidence I think lots of my problems and faults un necessarily I think and dream so much how can over come this problem but I can not work out that What can do my self.
Hi I am 30 year old. I am suffering from depression and occasional headaches for a long time. I am taking medicines but not fully improved. I am not at all active and my weight is 83 Kgs with 174 cm height. I am taking park cr 12.5 at nite and sulpitac 50 alternate days. Pls suggest me what to do. Pls help me.
I heard drinking alcohol after meals doesn't effects sex life further is it true. please suggest me how to drink without getting effected further.
I am feeling like choking because I have left smoking is it normal. I was smoking like from last one year almost 10 cigarette daily.
Treatment may Include the following:
1. Shoulder exercises: Regular, gentle exercise can help to keep the shoulder joint mobile. If your shoulder is very stiff, exercise may hurt, and it should only be carried out with the guidance of your doctor or physiotherapist. If you are able to, continue using your shoulder as normal saving' the shoulder can cause the muscle to waste and may make stiffness worse.
2. Painkillers: Over-the-counter painkillers such as paracetamol or prescription-only drugs such as codeine may be taken to ease pain and you should discuss this with your general physician or pharmacist.
3. Anti-inflammatory painkillers: Such as ibuprofen and diclofenac, are often prescribed to ease pain and inflammation. Any medication that you take should be discussed with your general physician or pharmacist.
4. Steroid injections into or near the shoulder joint may be effective at relieving pain and inflammation for a few weeks. However, injections are not a cure, and symptoms may return.
I am 35 years old woman, I have 2 kids. Now I am suffering body pain and joint pain. Main part back bone pain and heal pain. One month before I do all test done from reputed hospital. Now what is the solution?
Asperger's Syndrome has recently come under the umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorder. This syndrome usually affects the social skills of the patient, most heavily. The patient may seem normal and even intelligent at first glance. But on closer interaction, several social skill problems will come to the fore including an obsessive focus on certain topics and issues. Repetitive behaviour is also a part of this disease.
Let us find out more about Asperger's Syndrome:
- Symptoms: The symptoms usually begin to show up early on in one's childhood. The patient will not be able to make eye contact while speaking with others. Also, a perfectly normal person may seem inordinately shy and reserved during social interactions. This awkwardness may come to the fore in the form of looking for expression cues on other people's faces and even the body language. The patient may not be a very happy and lively soul, with hardly a smile to crack at the funniest of jokes. The lack of emotions or the emotionally numb state is also a major giveaway of the condition. Other symptoms may include a strong aversion towards change in food habits and routine.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis is usually done by mental health specialists like a developmental paediatrician, a psychiatrist, a psychologist or even a paediatric neurologist. These specialists can put the child through a variety of tests that will study the neurological health as well as the speech and emotional behaviour of the child.
- Educating the Parent: Once the diagnosis has been done, the parents of the patient will have to appraised of the condition and its implications. The symptoms and treatment will have to be duly discussed even as the parents are put through training and therapy to learn techniques with which they can help the child in progressing along more normal lines. The therapy will also help the parents deal with the challenge of living with someone suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that aim at fixing the specific areas and symptoms that the patient is learning to live with. Social skills training, speech and language therapy, CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other forms of treatment can help the child overcome many symptoms that come from this condition.
In the course of the treatment, it is important for the child, parent and therapist concerned to realise that there is no single approach that can be applied to all patients suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. Individual care and therapy will be required for individual cases. At the same time, most of the skills will need to be repeated at home so that the child takes them more seriously.