Doctor in Malik Radix Health Care
My wife and I were looking for a doctor, since we treated by number of doctors and the results were zero. We have more than 8 years of married life without problems. We received 7 IVF treatments in Delhi and near hospitals. Dr. Renu is a great doctor, she treated us personally and also motivated us since we are in depression. Due to the great efforts of Dr. Renu, we have been blessed with a baby after 7 years.
My daughter was suffering from “chickenpox”. I was in tension and not able to think, , because my family is little superstitious and they don’t prefer to get any medical treatment during this disease.But, I decided to get medical treatment to my daughter. So, I took an appointment and his few medicine and injections help my daughter to recover soon.
I had problem of bleeding gums in my teeths. Firstly, I thought it’s happening because of not proper brushing. So, I started to do that but it didn’t give any relief. Because of this gum bleeding my mind was completely diverted from other work. I gone through gum bleeding treatment here , which really helped me lot to have had some relief.
My son had lot of itching all across the skin, it didn’t look like normal itching. I brought my son to dr. Ravi. his medicine was really helpful and advices given by him also helped lot.thnqing for his help and treating my son very well . He is one of the best doctor, I’ve ever seen.
Thanks to dr. Shruti who helped lot to get rid off smelling mouth. She advised me some tips and gave some medicines which were really great, she is very proficient in his skill and Dr. Shruti gives complete time to the patient and always give the answer of all questions very well.
Dr.Renu malik at malix radix healthcare (nirman vihar near v3s mall)is also a very good gyna.More than that she is a great human being.She is so soft spoken and very humble she makes you feel like a member of your family and treats u lyk a daughter Would highly recommend her.
Dr. Shruti gave treatment to my teeth and listened all my problems very well. her suggestion also helped me to calm down my pain. her treatment is very effective and help you lot to have some relief. She maintains lot of hygine while doing the treatment.
Decayed tooth bothered me lot and it gave lot of pain to my gums but dr. shruti's treatment is like a magic. She removed a decayed tooth and I didn.t feel any kind of problem during the treatment. Medicine and some advices are also very helpful.
My experience with dr.Renu Malik was awesome. Her treatment during Anal fissure was affective and helped me lot. She investigated the cause and then only provided the medication.
My wife gone through the treatment during the pregnancy. She is very humble & listen your every issue patiently which is very comfortable for patient.
The behaviour of doctor is appreciable. He behaved nicely to my son and also very friendly to the children. His treatment is really helpful to my son.
So I met dr. Shruti and gone through treatment of bad breathing which let me to have a rid of smelling mouth. Thank u dr. Shruti , for helping me.
I am thankful to dr. Ravi who helped my son to come out fever. His suggestion was helpful and prescribed medicine really worked well.
Such a great experience with Dr.Renu Malik. Blessed with a baby girl and everything went smooth even it’s C-section.
I would like to say thanks for helping to my child from coming out of palgarious problem like Jaundice.
Every woman loves motherhood, but unfortunately for various reasons, some fail to conceive. One of the reasons for this is a diseased uterus and the second one is the absence of uterus. Women who are unable to conceive because of either diseased/absence of uterus have something to cheer up about. Modern medical science is so advanced that now the diseased uterus can be replaced by a healthy one, thereby, enabling the women to conceive. However, before undergoing this surgical procedure, it is only appropriate that women should understand the concept of uterine transplantation.
- UFI: Under this surgical procedure, the diseased uterus is removed and it is replaced by a healthy one. This procedure is performed on women having a condition known as Uterus Factor Infertility (UFI). UFI is caused due to an irreversible damage, either because of an infection or an injury to the uterus or for women born without uterus.
- Challenging surgical procedure: It is said that nearly 3% to 5% of women population suffer from UFI. This surgical procedure is considered to be very challenging because several blood vessels are connected to the uterus from the pelvic region. The surgeon has to accurately connect these blood vessels after the surgical procedure.
Some of the other important elements in uterine transplantation are briefly explained here:
- The surgical procedure is divided into two. It starts with the retrieval of the damaged uterus, which normally takes about 2 to 3 hours. Thereafter, the transplantation procedure is performed, which takes about 5 to 6 hours.
- The women donating their uterus should be in the reproductive age and should not have any medical complications. Further, the women receiving the uterus should be in the genetic recipient group and also should not have any medical complications.
- The uterus should be healthy. The age of the uterus is not a matter of concern. Further, the uterus transplanted should have been gotten removed after begetting one or two children.
- In the normal course, the recipient should undergo in vitro fertilisation treatment or IVF. This is because the transplanted uterus will not be connected to the fallopian tube, where the fertilisation of egg takes place.
- Women who had children previously or those who had suffered from endometriosis or cancer less than five years earlier, or women who had undergone major pelvic or abdominal surgery, or women with insufficient embryo will not be suited for uterus transplantation surgery.
- Apart from these, it should also be ensured the procedure of transplantation is within the established legal framework of transplantation of human organs. Moreover, you should also consider the cost of the surgical procedure and various risk factors associated with this procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The usual full term for a pregnancy is usually around 39 to 40 weeks which varies slightly from woman to woman. However, if your baby is born before the 37th week, then he or she may be considered preterm or to have a premature birth. Premature babies are at a higher risk of infections and may also face a lot of other complications such as low birth weight, anemia, apnea or difficulty in breathing. Some pre-term babies may also end up developing hearing and vision impairments along with developmental problems, learning disabilities and other chronic health problems throughout their lives.
How to take care of your preterm baby?
Although your preterm baby may be predisposed to certain problems, if you take care of them well enough then none of the complications or health problems may occur and they will end up having a normal life like other babies who have been delivered after the full term. Initially, your baby may be kept in a NICU or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for a few days until the doctors can describe them out of danger.
Some of the things that you can do as parents during that period are mentioned as follows:
- Ensure a supply of breast milk: It is important for you to have an ample supply of breast milk stored as and when your baby needs it. Breast milk helps fight infections as well as provides important nutrients for your baby’s development. Your preterm baby may not be able to have breast milk initially and thus you may have to store them via refrigeration.
- Ask for supplements to breast milk for your baby: Your preterm baby may not be able to have breast milk immediately after birth. It is thus important to discuss with the doctor about the right milk supplements which can be given to your baby to help with their nutrition and development.
- If you have concerns, immediately bring them up: It is important to share any changes in your baby’s health with your doctor and bring up any concerns with them. They may not seem very significant, but it still makes sense to let the doctors know as it may indicate other serious problems that may develop.
- Gather and stay on top of information: It is important to gather as much information as possible for the condition of your child and prepare yourself before you take your child home. Ask the doctors and other medical staff at hand what is being done and what you will need to do once your baby is discharged.
- Connect with your baby: Even if your baby was born early, you can have skin to skin contact with him or her as long as the precautions have been properly followed. Also, sing and talk to your baby as you would to a normal child as this would help build closeness and emotional connect between the two of you. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!