Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malik Ayurvedacharya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Malik AyurvedacharyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
T M Sukumaran Nair
Dear Dr. Thank you very for replied me, I am willing to take medicines with your advice, kindly help me for treatment.. actually I am from Gujarat (Surat city). Kindly inform me how I will get medicine & can consult you..? Thanks & Regards, (T.M.S. NAIR)
I had grown almost 6CM with his Height increasing package in 3 Months
It was good
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time.
I am having hiatus hernia and H pylori infection in stomach doctor suggested me PANTOCID HP KIT tablet for 14 days since it contains amoxicillin. I have taken it for 9 days after that I got severe itching and while scratching the itchy part I got red boils like rashes I stopped it immediately and seek medical attention doctor advised me to take alticet tablet for 10 days after that also still I am getting itchy while scratching I will get lump like rash or tiny white dots on skin. What should I do please tell me. Irritating me all over the body.
I am getting allergy all over my body daily since a year back, I never got it never before though. It's like a routine for me now. I am married VT 3kids. M facing lots of problems because of it though I tried avoiding non veg too. What can b d reason n how to go about for treatment n what tests should I do? Could it b reflection of some underlying problems? Please advise me. I need help asap.
Dear doctor, I am struggling with atopic eczema and I am working in metal and chemical industry. Now my skin highly itches. I can't concentrate on single things. Please support and share some ideas.
I am suffering itching since 1 month. I consult doctor she gave me medicine and ointment for 1 month and told me do not take meat. What can I do give suggestions. My age is 28 yrs. Till now its itching. I always eat non veg but little.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
Dandruff is characterized by flaky skin on the scalp caused by shedding of the dead skin cells. Although small amount of flaking is normal because of the death of the skin cells, any aberration causes uncontrollable itching and foul odor. Studies state that dandruff is usually caused due to bad hair hygiene.
What causes dandruff?
People diagnosed with a skin disorder called ‘seborrheic dermatitis’ are at an increased risk of this condition. Seborrheic dermatitis can affect many areas of the body such as the sides of the nose, eyebrows, breast-bone and back of the ear. Not combing or shampooing the hair enough can also result in dandruff. Sensitivity to yeast is one of the major causes of dandruff. Dry skin, having been subject to immense stress over a prolonged period of time, unhealthy diet and other disorders such as HIV, skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema are few of the other reasons behind dandruff.
Remedies to get rid of dandruff:
- Aspirin- If you suffer from excessive dandruff, it is advisable to crush few tablets of aspirin and add it to your normal shampoo. Aspirin contains high amounts of salicylic acid that helps to reduce the formation of dandruff.
- Tea tree oil and baking soda- Adding a few drops of baking soda and tea tree oil to your favorite shampoo can help reduce dandruff to a great extent. Baking soda is laced with a substance which reduces overactive fungi. Your hair can feel dry during the first few days but will start to return to its normal state with continued usage.
- Lemons- Massaging lemon juice onto your scalp is a sure way of getting rid of dandruff. Lemon helps to balance the pH level of your scalp and prevent it from getting flaky and scaly.
- Garlic- Crushed garlic or garlic juice can be rubbed on the scalp to reduce dandruff formation. Garlic has antimicrobial properties which are ideal for eliminating the bacteria which contribute to dandruff. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Yoga is the healing system par excellence. It can help all of us stay healthy without medicines and surgeries. It is also the go-to modality for spiritual and mental peace. The selection of yoga asanas for different age groups is extremely critical in yoga. How asanas are done, at what time and for how long are some of the basics that matter a lot too.
Here are a few easy-to-do asanas for three different age groups:
Before the age of seven, children should not do yoga. This is because their heart’s capacity to pump blood is limited and it may not be able to handle the heightened load during practice.
1. Virabhadrasana: This asana strengthens the muscles of the legs and makes leg and back muscles flexible. It tones the abdominal organs too. It helps children be active and fit.
- Stand straight with your legs wide apart.
- Turn your right foot out by 90 degrees.
- And turn left foot in by 15 degrees.
- Lift both arms sideways to shoulder height with your palms facing upwards.
- Now breathe out and bend your right knee.
- Turn your head to your right. Push your hips down and hold the posture.
- Breathe in while you come up.
2. Naukasana: This asana works on the muscular, digestive, circulatory, nervous and hormonal systems, and gets rid of belly fat.
- Lie down flat on a mat on your back.
- Breathe in and hold the breath.
- Raise your arms, shoulders, head and trunk off the ground.
- Balance body on buttocks and keep the spine straight.
- Keep arms in the same line as your toes with palms facing downwards.
1. Sukhasana: This asana is excellent to calm and soothe. It eliminates anxiety.
- Sit with your legs stretched in front.
- Bend your knees and fold your legs towards your middle.
- Cross your legs and keep the arches of the foot on the thighs.
- Sit with your hips in a neutral position.
2. Trikonasana: This is a very good pose for the spine and pelvis. It cures a backache and is good for digestion.
- Stand erect, inhale and step to the right with left heel turned inward.
- Exhale and reach out over your foot with your right hand, bending to the right.
- Feel the stretch.
- Raise the left hand vertically upwards.
- Turn your head to look up towards the left thumb.
Age- 35 and above
1. Vajrasana: It improves blood supply to upper torso and head and builds stamina. Excellent for digestion and can be done on a full stomach.
- Stand on your knees with the lower legs stretched backwards, with toes crossing.
- Now lower your body to sit on your heels with buttocks resting on them.
- Keep your hands on knees and head straight.
- Breathe in deep and concentrate on the breath.
- Lie on your back with knees bent and legs together.
- Place your hands underneath the back supporting it.
- Exhale and swing your knees and thighs over your torso.
- Raise your hips and abdomen to support the position.
- Straighten your legs parallel to the ground.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
- Poor hair habits: Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle: The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair: It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet: Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
- Underlying health issues: Hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.