Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malaya Ghosh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malaya GhoshYour feedback matters!
Sir, period khata hone ke next day sex duration me penis ko bahar nikal kr sperm bahar nikal de to pregnant hone ka chance hota hai ya nhi sir please tell me, agar es time me one drop of penis water bhi vagina me gir jaye to pregnant hone ka chance h ya nhi please tell me sir.
Sir yesterday I have sex with my partner but I don't release sperm in her vagina is there any chance of pregnancy please help me I am so scared Thank you.
I am 52 years of ole female. Undergone a surgery two years back My uterus and and ovaries are removed I found dark patches on my left cheek How to remove black patches on the cheeks.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 25 year old woman, I am unable to consummate my relationship because although I get turned on I am not able to hold that for sometime, I'm extremely dry and tight when my partner tries to enter me (that injures him every time we attempt) .I am very much attracted to my partner but somehow not able to enjoy.Please suggest me something for a better sexual life.
I am 8th weeks pregnant. I need to fly to Goa from Delhi for my brothers wedding. Can I travel via flight?
I am 18 years old and I am releasing squirt unnecessarily without any intimation or without any feeling. Could you tell me is this natural or is this a problem? Why girls squirt unnecessarily?
Garlic is a common folk remedy which is used to treat skin fungus at home. Garlic with its natural anti-fungal and antibacterial properties can be used on the area infected by fungus.
Garlic has been used in chinese medicine for thousands of years. However, garlic may cause blisters as well as other allergic reactions in some individuals. According to Dr. Rosen or the medical center in new jersey showed that studies have discovered that garlic is effective against a variety of fungal infection, including infections caused by candida as well as other common pathogens.
To make use of garlic for skin fungus, you should follow the methods below:
Take 2 garlic cloves to crush and add several drops of olive oil into to create a good pasteapply the paste over your infected area and wait for 30 minuteswash your affected areas with tepid water and pat dry your skin thoroughly. Apply this treatment twice per day till you cure the infection
Wrap a garlic clove in the gauze, put it in your affected vagina (for vaginal infection) for not over 30 minutes use, this method need to be done once per day for few days.
Add several garlic cloves to your daily diet to boost the healing process of fungal infections. You can also take garlic supplement with the consultations of your doctor.
If you suffer from an infection causing fever, vomiting, shortness of breath, or muscle weakness, you had better seek for medical attention instantly. Allergic reactions might happen in some people upon using garlic fungus. The side effects might include itching, rash, hives, difficulty breathing, or fever. If you meet this case, eliminate the garlic dressing, consult your doctor.