Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Malaya GhoshYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife's period's date was on 3 Mar 2017 .so I did home pregnancy test on 5 Mar 2017 it was showing me one Dark pink line on c side nd light pink line T side. So again I checked today 8 Mar 2017 it was same. Why does this mean.
Hi I am 30 year old and married just 6 month completed but still my wife is not getting pregnant so I am confused actually I have an doubt on me I have lot of bad habits past 10 year like smoking drinking tobacco so what to do in this situation please suggest me right way ?
I'm diagnosed with Pcos very recently. And I have already started with the medication. My insulin level is also increased. What I actually want to know is the Dr. has decided to work on controlling my insulin level by medicine. But she's hasn't given me any medicine for my menstrual cycle regularisation. Nor has she asked me to follow any particular diet. I have a little idea that in pcos there are a few things to avoid. But I completely clue about what exactly is it. I what to know any and all possibly things about pcos and the do's and don't's.
I am 26 years old, married for 5 years but not able to conceive it. Had may uterus scanned 2 days back, results are: normal TSH levels (2.8) and all other things are normal. But ovary size is low (10mm * 10mm) and multiple small follicles are seen in both ovaries.
Dear sir, I am 30 years male, married before 3 years, we trying conceive a child but unable, I had consult doctor and came to know that I have zero sperm count before 2 yrs, as per dovtor advice I hv done testicular biospy and found partial arrest, then I did my microscopic vea by urologist (andrologist), but same result till now, I am have good time sexual relationship with my wife but now I am hopeless. Please help me.
I took ipill on 29september after two weeks heavy bleeding like periods started and was there till one week and on 27 October I had sex again but I am not sure the semen went inside or no should I take ipill again? Please advice.
Hie. M 27 years old n m facing pcod problem after marriage dts y prob occurs in conceiving baby. I hv taken lot f treatment of allopathic nw m fed up frm everything. please suggest me something.
I got preterm labor in april. Dr. Was very worried as she was saying that we have to go to normal delivery as it is only 29 week baby. She tried for normal delivery but due to shoulder presentation at ladt I went through c section as during labour while my child heart beat was 130 at 10: 30am but all of sudden it reduces and it becomes 20. Dr. could not save my child they said it wad true knot and also said to console me that perhaps god has done something good as we not not sure this child can be mentally retired as we do not know since how long this knot wad there due to know blood could not proper due to that might be oxygen supply not in that quantity as child needs. They also gave reason of my preterm labor fibroids as she said there is a several fibroids one of them is very big in size a egg that is in posterior side. Just wanted to know that can this fibroids reduces by medicine. Can I conceive again and get chance to be mother in future. Also wanted to know does sex in 7 months can be responsible for preterm labor as we done that and after one week of that I got preterm labor. please advice
Lumbar disc prolapse is common
The mri images and symptoms of the patient need not necessarily match.
Here comes the role of pain management specialist
He examines the patient thoroughly and offers treatment options like root injections or endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia
These are simple safe and scientific
I had normal delivery recently and feeding baby, how to reduce weight during this period? Now my baby is 1 and half month old.
I have ovaries but no uterus by birth. All tests are negative and good resulted (chromosomes tests. Only my problem is absence of uterus rest all I have same as like all girls. Absence of uterus and absence of periods is my problem.
Dyspareunia (Painful Coitus)
Recurrent or persistent genital pain associated with sexual intercourse in either male or a female.
In females, the pain may be superficial during penetration or deep during penile thrusting. The intensity of pain may range from mild discomfort to sharp pain. On examination, no genital abnormalities are seen. Repeated genital pain during coitus may result in the avoidance of sexual activity, disrupting existing sexual relationships.
Females : Dyspareunia can be of psychogenic or organic in origin.
Pain in vaginal outlet and clitoris : If the hymen is intact, this is a source of irritation. Episiotomy scar can cause pain. Smegma accumulated under the foreskin of clitoris
Irritates the area and causes intense burning.
Pain in the vagina : One of the common causes is the failure to lubricate. This happens when the women have no affection, respect or understanding for her husband. Because of various fears like fear of pregnancy or of coitus, her natural response will be inhibited. Many women does not lubricate because of aging. Thin walls of vagina crack and bleed easily during the intercourse, causing discomfort that lasts for hours to days. Homosexual women will not lubricate in heterosexual activity. Infections of the vaginal or urinary tract will give rise to burning, itching or pain in the vagina. When there is itching and burning but no infection, sensitivity to the rubber of condom is a possibility.
Pain deep in the pelvis : Laceration or tears in the ligaments which support the uterus, caused by gang rape or criminal abortion may result into pain deep in the pelvis. It is associated with a backache, throbbing in pelvis, tired feeling
And painful menstruation . Endometriosis, infection in the cervix, uterus, and tubes cause pain during thrusting . Infection can be due to gonorrhea or of E.coil.Hysterectomy, tumors, and ovarian cysts can cause pain deep in the pelvis.
: Some men do not retract the prepuce during masturbation. Their glans of penis remains hypersensitive to touch. They find pain during coitus. In men with poor hygiene, the smegma accumulates on the glans, causing pain during coitus. Phimosis can cause pain during coitus. Allergy to condom rubber, jellies, foams and douching materials can give hypersensitivity reaction to the males. Infection of vaginal canal causes burning and itching. Fibrosis of penile tissue following a trauma causes pain during masturbation and intercourse.
: Reassurance, countering myths and misconceptions and supportive psychotherapy will be helpful in dyspareunia of psychogenic origin. Insufficient foreplay may lead to failure of lubrication in females. Thick hymen will need excision. Accumulation of smegma needs cleaning daily. Senile vaginitis requires hormonal replacement. Homosexual women are not amenable to any treatment.
Hello sir/madam Meri shadi ko 1 saal ho gaya abi tak baccha nahin huwa madam ka monthly period 25 din bad aata your 5/6 din ruk jata ha us ki age 20 aur meri 25 Ask Nursing/Asst ne kaha Injection-Plscentrax 5/6 karo baccha ruk jayega Ab ap batwo ki kya karon sir ma sainik (fougi) hun aur wife k sath kam rehta hun.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
I am 26 years old married housewife. My period is not come regularly. What can I do? Please give me advise of above problems
In female delivery cesarean and normal which is helpful for relief from pain. Which is better for future.
Hi Sir, My girlfriend pregnancy confirmed yesterday this is 5th week i'm buying unwanted kit but how to use please tell me as soon as possible please.
Hair is one of the most noticeable aspects of a human being, whether you are a man or a woman. However, the increasing use of chemicals and other ingredients in hair care products tends to cause more damage to hair than benefits. Ayurveda offers great solutions for healthy hair without the side effects associated with chemical related products.
Some Ayurvedic tips to keep hair healthy:
Shampoo itself is a derivative of the word champoo, which is an indian concept of soothing or gently massaging the scalp before washing it off. Let's look at some of the ayurvedic tips which may help you get better hair and shine and keep it healthy throughout.
A. Special Ayurvedic oils for massaging on scalp: The best options are usually sesame, brahmi and the most commonly available coconut oil. Massage it on your scalp regularly at least twice a week and leave it overnight before washing it off the next morning.
B. Make sure diet is corrected: Ensure that the food you eat is a part of a balanced diet and it is preferable to avoid junk food altogether. Stay away from carbonated sweetened beverages as well as smoking and drinking. Some of the spices and vegetables that will be helpful in restoring hair health would be:
- Cooking in olive oil or ghee instead of cheap vegetable oils is also beneficial
C. Taking care of digestive or bowel issues: If you suffer from digestive or bowel related issues, then it would be wise to correct that first by the use of laxatives or other medications.
D. Taking care of pitta issues: The pitta, if aggravated, can cause hair fall. There are many techniques in ayurveda which can be used to balance it.
E. Usage of certain herbs in controlled amounts: Usage of the following herbs in controlled amounts can be very good for the health of your hair.
- Aloe vera - aloe vera is the new wonder drug, which is effective in treating many ailments and it is very good for skin and hair as well, whether consumed as food or applied to the hair as an extract.
- Bhringraj - paste made of bhringraj applied to the hair before washing can be very good for the health of the hair.
- Methi - another spice which can be grounded made into a paste and then applied to hair and is known to produce great results.
- Amla - amla is very good while being eaten as it contains vitamin c and fortifies hair health from the inside. Amla paste or extract massaged on hair is also very good for its health.