Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mala ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am 11 week 1 day pregnant now. Today morning I found little brown discharge. Is it normal or anything went wrong?
Hii! I have irregular periods from some few months but I undergone laparoscopy due to pcod on April 9 and I get my period on 23 june, after that we had sex on 3july (11 days), then I didn't get period in July 23, then I checked 1aug evng with kit its negative is there is a hope for pregnancy please give accurate answer (Thank u)
What specific treatment (medications/ supplements, any other?) has been effective in treatment of PCOS for a child in age group 10-16 ? Regular exercise, Balanced controlled diet stress management is all tried but does not solve the problem of irregular menstrual cycle, back acne, hair growth.
My friend was discussing about oral sex. Soon he is going to get married. Is it good or bad to have such habit with wife and each other.
Hello, I get my cycle between 25 to 26 days normally Yesterday night was my 7th day of period I had unprotected sex. However, I observed a drop of blood after the act What are my chances of pregnancy? I want to avoid pregnancy for now do you suggest for the I pill? I am worried for the side effects of I pill also.
My iui is done 12 days after 1 drops of brownish discharge in my panties. And my bhcg test also positive but I'm having leg pain, headache is it symptoms of pregnancy or period? And my period is 2 days due.
If I kiss and lick my wife vagina. Will it be harmful to me. Because bacteria ror fungus might be present there. Some secretions from vagina also can go in my mouth.Please tell.
What is the procedure to take oral contraceptive pills after sexual intercourse? Is It is a one time process or pills should be taken for certain period? Suggest some best pills to use?
I have been married for a year now & my husband visits every 6 months. Last feb when I & my husband went on a vacation we had protected sex four days in a row wherein the 1st day I had an i pill, 2nd and 3rd day we used condom approx 9 (4+5) & 4th day i-pill Since then I have been getting periods every month after 24-28 days but lasts only 2 days Also I have been experiencing weakness Hairfall problem, joints pain, headache Also there is constant mild pain in my abdomen & before periods there is also lower right back pain. Before february I had my periods normally which lasted 4-5 days and pre periods symptoms were leg pain and pain in abdomen. please help.
Hi my wife trying to get pregnant and age is 30 but she have pcod problem and we are taking patanjali ayurveda medicine my question is my wife right Ovary every month only one follicle and left side multiple small follicles coming so how to increase follicles please tell.
I have a pain less blister on penis. It developed two or three months ago. I am 30 years old, married since last two years. Not having an active sex life as my wife is having 4 months pregnancy. Pls advice me.
I'm 21 years old. Don't have proper menstruation cycle. Gap of 4-6 months is there. I usually have pains in my back and legs, same as I have it on my periods. Ultrasound and blood tests are done. All reports are normal. What I should do?
Im having four times more testosterones, sonography reports are normal, periods are regular but im having excessive hair growth on my face and body. What maybe yhe reason then. Pls suggest any tests or natural ways to balance hormones.
I am 24 years old recently got married 6 month back we didn't want child so I have taken around 6 to 7 i-pill in 6 months now we are planning to have a baby will this tablet create any problem in my pregnancy I have missed my period this month when I had a pregnancy test it was negative will it be any problem in me to get pregnant.
Put a finger in mouth to initiate vomiting.
Vomit all water taken the undigested particles will also come out.
Sit in a table while doing this otherwise you will get vertigo.
Its a yoga exercise to get healthy.
You can also do this if over eating / food poison occur.
I am married my age is 27 and wife we both are enjoy sex but I am worried about her, she most like oral and she do it 3-4 times in week but maximum time I discharge in her mouth and all sperm go inside so I think this is harmful? What should I do for her aggressive oral thinking plzz help me
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.