Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mala SharmaYour feedback matters!
The treatment to save and repair a badly infected or damaged tooth is known as Root Canal Treatment. The backbone of the procedure includes removal of the pulp which is the damaged region of the tooth, disinfecting and cleaning the pulp and finally sealing the area. The common problems that affect the pulp are a deep cavity, cracked tooth, pain or recurring dental treatment. The nerve of a tooth is not absolutely important for tooth’s functioning and health after it has emerged through the gums. Its only purpose is sensation – whether an item is hot or cold. It is not required for daily functioning.
Damage to the pulp or nerve tissue of a tooth can break it down and cause bacterial growth which in turn leads to an infection and an abscessed tooth. The abscess is a pocket that is filled with pus which is formed at the base of the roots of the tooth. Additionally, infection at the root canal can cause:
1. Loss of bone at the tip of the root.
2. Swelling that might spread to other areas of the face and body
A typical root canal treatment, which happens over a few office visits, involves the following steps:
1. X-Ray: In case you need root canal treatment, X-rays might be taken or previous X-rays could be checked in order to locate the area of decay.
2. Anaesthesia: Administration of local anaesthesia is administered to the infected tooth.
3. Pulpectomy: The diseased tooth is removed by making an opening at the area.
4. Filling: The opened roots are filled using gutta-percha material and sealed off using cement.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding- Although a little spotting may happen at the time of implantation of the pregnancy at the time of the expected period, any bleeding at any time in pregnancy can be a warning sign of a problem with the pregnancy and hence should be promptly evaluated by your doctor.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or legs in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles or abdomen, then it is a warning sign as it might be a sign of toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, or keeps increasing in intensity or duration, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be vigilant about it and visit your doctor for proper examination.
- Blurring vision or severe headache: Sudden development of headache, blurred vision or dizziness can be a sign of pre eclampsia and should not be ignored in pregnancy.
- Itching: Itching over abdomen & breasts is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching and dryness of the skin. But if it continues for long,or involves the soles of feet & hands, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: The basal body temperature is a little higher in pregnancy and that is normal. However, during pregnancy the immunity against viral and bacterial infections is also reduced . Fever may be a sign of infection and may lead to preterm labour and other complications. Hence it should be promptly treated.
- Unwanted back pain: Mild backache in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided and promptly treated to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a possibility of breaking of water, and this can be quite harmful in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
- Less movement of baby: Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during the second half of pregnancy, and if movements decrease significantly or stop suddenly, then it can be a sign of distress for the baby. Kicking patterns should be followed andand significant change should be evaluated
- Urinary symptoms: Increased frequency of urination is common in pregnancy , but if it is associated with pain/ burning sensation or bleeding, it can be a sign of Urinary tract infection which should be promptly treated to avoid complications. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
Issue is that I can't understand my actual problem. I feel happy and all of sudden become sad. Think to much for unnecessary things without any reason get involve into it. Can not concentrate on one thing and get distracted easily. Feel alone in crowd I feel I am depressed pls suggest and help me out in this.
This is regarding health issue of one of my friend. As per his blood report hyperthyroidism is detected. Can you please help me out whether it s very critical issue or it is common disorder which can be cured and treated easily. Can this issue may give any major problem in future. His is 31 years old. Report count are as below: Microsomal TPO observed is 242.15 Thyroglobulin ATG is 848.47 HbA1C- 5.2 glucose 102.54.
When a pain management dosent help. What are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged disc and arthritis?
Hi, I have a continuous sneezing problem when I go out in sun, open cupboards or cook or fry something in kitchen. I gets worse during summer and humid weather. My nose gets blocked and a kind of irritation is there in nose. Please help me with some home remedy. Thankyou.
My daughter is 10 yrs. Old. She has the problem of snoring, nostrils block when she feels so hot in summers. She had an operation from ent doctor in her throat since two years. After operation the problem was clear. But now it is repeated from 6-8 months. Now she takes homoepathy treatment but no response is here. She is fatty also. Her weight increases day by day. Now she is 44 kg. What should I do.
Actually I'm having PCOD problem, from long ago I started using homeopathy medicine now my periods r regular. I involved in sex with my hubby and I took ipill. I missed my period date (28th is my date) from last 2 days onwards I'm eating papaya to get the periods but no use. Actually I'm having occasion on 4th please tel me the remedies to get the period with in this 2 days itself. Plz suggest me.
Hello Doctor. My mother is suffering from an allergy of dust and smoke. She is suffering from cold from 2-3 years. What should she do. Thank you.
My doctor has suggested to take this ovafar 50 instead (I got Fertomid 50 mg, is this is right medicine) two time a day after three days of mensuration cycle for five days then after 15 days of mensuration cycle I have to take defastron tab two times a day for 10 days is this rightly prescribed myage is 36. Last year I had been detected fibroid in uterus which is removed on Feb 11th of 2015 Till now I have no child.
I have two teeth coming much front (like rabit teeth) so that my smile looks so bad. How to adjust my teeth without clips. My age is 21.
I'M having a problem of leg pain since pregnancy bt now it has Increased soo much. That it has become sciatic pain. What should I do to reduce pain?
Due to over masturbation. my friend's head hairs are falling. now he completely stopped that masturbation. But still his hairs are falling. very fast. So please help me. How should he stop that hair falling and Is it possible to regrowth of hairs on head. Please suggest any 100% effective solution. .
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder. In asthma, the airways of the lungs get inflamed. Due to this inflammation, there is swelling inside the airways. This also causes excess production of mucous. The combined effect of swelling and mucus production is that the passage of air gets obstructed. This makes breathing difficult. A whistling sound or wheezing is often heard in such patients. Often the patient gets cough due to this obstruction of the airways. This cough is a reflex of the body to get rid of the excess mucous in the airways. A sense of tightness or heaviness is felt in the chest. One cannot expand the chest fully while inhaling. This is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea.
Causes of Asthma
- Caesarean sections,
- Antibiotic use in early life,
- Family history of asthma.
- Poor or polluted air,
- Emotional stress,
- Tobacco smoke, well
- Cold air,
- Upper respiratory tract infections (head colds and sore throats),
- Exposure to things that provoke an allergic response.
Signs And Symptoms
- Recurrent episode of paroxysmal dyspnoea (difficulty in breathing).
- The breathing is laboured, with a wheezing sound, mainly on expiration.
- Asthma attacks often occur in the early hours of morning (when there is no immediate precipitating cause). During the attack patients often prefers to sit then lie down.
Homeopathy for Asthma-
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, you will be able to live a disease-free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all.
Things to do:
- Deep breathing exercises e.g. Pranayama 25 times a day.
- Stop smoking completely, if you are a smoker.
- Avoid all allergens.
- Avoid dust. A housewife having asthma may be greatly helped by vacuum cleaner to clean dust. Use a mask while dusting.
- Avoid carpets on the floor, which harbor dust.
- Avoid pets if you are asthmatic.
- Avoid industrial fumes in factory workers.
- Ask your doctor or healthcare provider how to manage in emergency. If a particular food triggers an attack of asthma, avoid it e.g. cold drinks, particular fruits, fish, chocolates.
- If any emotional or family problem, try to sort out, or use tranquillizer or consult phsician.
- For repeated attacks, advise change of weather i.e. a holiday in dry climate, will help more than medicines.
- Avoid mosquito coils and mats. Use mosquito net instead or topical mosquito repelling cream.
- Avoid passive smoking. Asthma is one of psychosomatic illness. So mind tranquility is very important part of treatment.
- If a patient of asthma gets a dramatic relief in dry climate and attack otherwise, he or she should change the residence, if possible to a dry climate place.
- Take a glass of warm water early in the morning; take warm drinks like tea, coffee, soups often.
Things to avoid:
- Junk food or deep fried food like pizzas, hamburgers, chips.
- Cold foods items like ice creams, cold drinks.
- Sour foods like non-fresh curds, raw onion.
- Avoid sour fruits like citrus fruits (orange, lemon), sour grapes.
By trial and error method and keen observation, note if any particular food is causing an attack of asthma, such food must be totally avoided.
- Avoid heavy meals – eat in small quantity of meals and take dinner early.
- Avoid sleep at least for 2 hours after meals.
- Stress: Learn to manage stress as it can directly prompt the asthma attack. Try Yoga and meditation as it helps to relieve stress. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.