Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maj. Gen. Avtar Singh Bath
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maj. Gen. Avtar Singh BathYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am 22 years old girl. I am taking medicines named hopjoy and tissot for my skin. My skin was very dry earlier so. Now it is normal skin because of these medicines. And I take venusia max intensive moisturizing lotion. And every soap as well as. But recently I again had skin ache on neck and little pimples again. What should I do? Even fruits do not work. Should I stop the medicines or what can I do? Is it because of make up?
I have an hair fall problem. I loss up to 40 hairs every day. Is it is normal if not then please suggest me best treatment or diet plan.
I am loosing hair quickly. Please provide me best solution for stop hair fall. Improve healthy and natural hair.
Sir how can I remove my pimples and my blackheads I have taken alot of medicines but they doesn't work.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.