Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am Hemavathi, 22 now. Facing acne from my childhood onwards. Having lots of acne marks in my face. Can you please prescribe any topical solution to get rid of the marks? I want a clear skin.(my skin was is oil skin)
On Last saturday I intimated and from two days back feeling vomiting. please suggest any pills for unwanted pregnancy stoppage.
Is it risky to get pregnant at the age of 43 and if a women get pregnant at this age what precautions should she take?
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?
I am suffering it from toe nail infection. This is from last year. The nail has discolored in some portion and looks like damaged.
I had/have a stone in kidney. Not sure whether its still there. I have to urinate right after drinking water. Doctor says to go to restroom as many times I feel like. But this is affecting my normal life. Is there anything I can do to stop this. By the way I have to drink lots of water. Only then stone will get dissolved and come out it seems.
Hi good evening. I am 28 year old man and I am still getting pimples on my face. Because of pimples my face is looking very odd and many black marks are there on my face because of pimples. Please tell me how can I control and get rid of these black marks on my face.
Hey am deepak. I have a problem. Lots of pimples are totally damage on my face. What can I do. I also used all types of cosmetic and medicines.
I have acne disease. May I how I can prevent it. Oil control products note helping me. Can I get a suggestion?
A) difficulty in hearing, discharge in ear, congenital hearing loss.
B) nasal allergy, nose block, discharge from nose, sinusitis
C) throat pain, enlarged tonsils
D) thyroid enlargement
E) hoarseness of voice
F) swallowing problems
G) balance problems
H) salivary gland problems.