Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mahuha MaitriYour feedback matters!
Me ane my wife use to have sex without condom as we both won't like using it but m fed up of ejaculating outside. Can you please tell me the days when its safe to ejaculate inside her?
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady knows she's hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, never criticize other woman's body. As your own partner will worry about how you feel about her. She won't feel comfortable showing you her body, if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite.
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax, your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together.
Penis size just doesn't matter!
The cliche is true, it is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It is the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I feel too much pain since 2-3 days before started my period and during the period I feel normal. Is it harmful to get pregnant? Also I want to get pregnant. please advise me that when should I have done intercourse to get pregnant successfully?
What are the symptoms of vagina cancer? How we can understand from the beginning? A enlargement at the uterus is what symptom?
I have oily skin of face and usually regular periods. This time they got delayed by around two weeks. I am having hair fall and acne or pimples. Please how to resolve naturally.
Ovulaion date me sex krne se pregnancy confirme Hain? Period k kitne din bad ovulaion date aati Hain? Ovulaion ka symtrom kya hain?
Heavy pain in stomach n back during dates. Is it safe to take meftal (medicine) once in two or three month.
What is the reason for the irregular periods. And is there anything to worry if I get an irregular period?
Me and my partner had sex last night But we didn't do anything, I just rubbed my penis on her vagina and injected my sperm on her vagina. Is there a chance to get pregnant? Please advise.
I get my periods on 28 of every month. But this time due to consumption of emergency contraceptive pill in 12 September, my periods got preponed to 22nd September. I had to take another emergency contraceptive on 26th September due to unprotected sex. And again today I am bleeding a lot. I have no Pms or thyroid issues and my monthly date is 28 of every month without any changes.
I am 16 years old girl and I am suffering from leukorrhea but last three month it start to pain from navel to pee door, and all symptoms like normal leukorrhea. Is it a big problem please help.
I'm 22 years old. I'm taking homeopathic remedies in positive homeopathy since a year for pcod. Ultrasound scan is now clear with out any ovarian cysts. But still I'm having periods once in three months though the scan is clear. How long does it take for my periods to become regular.
Doctor i am 24 years old and my marriage is on 14 nov 2013 iwant to know is that how i want to lay on the bed after the sexual intercourse.I am planning to have babby for few months but it fails
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Madam, My wife got at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now. What is the problem. What was the resolution.
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.