Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Mahindra Singh BaansalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yr old female and m having leg ache continuously since over 5 months now. Its unbearable specially while sleeping. Only one leg at a time aches now but earlier like 3 months ago both legs used to ache. I have all tests done like thyroid, diabetes which are negative. Please suggest what should I do.
My wife 53 years old, having knees pains since 4 years, for left leg knee injunctions taken somewhat it is better than old, now the right leg also getting trouble. Recently we tried with "ARTHOLAX" Capsules 90nos. Now left 10Nos. Of capsules. Ie. Since 2.5 Months some relief got. Pl. Advice for betterment.
After lots of job pressure when I return to my home some pain on my back neck and also in head . After complete my dinner it is finish. I feel it last 2 days. Is it any tension about this pain. I am not taking any pain killer.
Dear Sir, Mam, I was just wondering that after the body ache I won't able to stand myself straight n all my muscles are seems like loose, energy less. How do you advice me on this, or shall I join gym? Thank you.
Dear Doctor, Mr. Konda Haridas is my relative who had his right knee injured a month back. He is a diabetic and obese. I earnestly request for your kindest advice in this regards. Yours Truly Rathnashikamani Kalpakkam India.
I am 50 years old female and I have pain in both thumbs and palm of both hands. Also I have pain in my shoulders. So, I requested to you give some ways of treatment.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.