Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahinder Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
My sister is eight years old, this year at the month of March her front tooth feel off naturally but still now there's no sign of growing particularly one of her front tooth. Couple of tooth had fallen after that and are all grown back normally. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 weeks and now constipation also from 2 days what should I do.
Mouthwashes containing listerine are very helpful as they help to kill the bacteria in the mouth, maintain good breath maintain strong teeth.
My child is 7 years of age. From 2 years she is holding lower lips by teeth almost full day and night. Inspite of counselling no changes. Because of so much pressure on teeth I think now there is a gap between front teeth. So it doesn't look good in appearance what should I do now to correct her habit and the caused gap ? Gap is almost 3 to 3.5 mm. I have heard about braces to close the gap. What are the chances Nd should I do it for her or not? What a cost if I want to correct it? Please suggest.
I am 28 years old. From last 2 years my right sided tooth is being pained seldom which remains weeks. I am also being pained by same sided neck and eye. I want to know the problem and solution.
My teeth is yellowish in colour what I want to do to remove that. I had tried a lots of ways still it persists. Can you pls provide me suggestions.
I Have got grey and white patches in mouth and tongue. Looks like leukoplakia. Please advice what to do. I do smoke and drink regularly.
Hi doc I am 28 years old ànd need to fix my brokeñ teeth what is the best procedure please let me know thank you!
My teeth is yellow. Even I brush 2 times and cleaning of teeth in 6 months but again yellowish. Suggest.
My front two upper teeth have gap in them so what would be the cost of bracing for them and for how much time it will be required to improve. please suggest the price also.
I am having mouth ulcers problem just from 4 days back. I started having becosules capsule and putting dologel-ct on ulcers since last night but still there is no improvements. I just want ho come out from this pain or problem as soon as possible. Please tell me what should I take or do something else.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"