Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh SinglaYour feedback matters!
She is 20 years old girl. Her weight is 40 Kg. Her height is 4 feet 6 inch. How will she put on some weight?
I want to know that i am doing gym follow diet also but every month I suffer from cold n cough some time fever what is the reason behind.
I am 29 years old, I have a small tumor near my vagina from past few years, it won't hurt, is there any way removing that without surgery.
Hi doctor ! I am 21 years old and under weight. I tried to gain before but due to some reasons and hot summer weather . I want to know if there is any medicines that I can take to gain some weight.
Old generation people says" you should not take curd in the night with dinner and before sleep. Is it true. And why. Please reply.
Whenever I eat I feel so much gas in my stomach and I feel very terrible I can't concentrate on anything. Even drinking water also cause me gas issue.
I wanna lose weight by going to the gym Currently my weight is 97 KGS. Should I do cardio workout or Wt training as well in the gym?
I have very bad issue over my height. I had used so many of options and have been using it too from years. Can you please suggest a better option.
Hai sir, I am Nidheesh 21 years old and I am suffering from fever for more than a month and I tried different types of medicines and doctors BT I can't be better so please help me.
I have dandruff problem. Because of this dandruff, I am loosing my hair frequently. What is the remedy?
I would like to lose my weight I am 72 KGS, Height 5'6" Age 26 yrs Is there any medicine without any side effect to lose weight? Is there any product which can be consumed regularly to maintain good metabolism? Some people are saying to use Green coffee bean. I have slight High Thyroid Stimulating hormone 5.256 uIU/ML.
Diabetes is one of the worst diseases which has gripped majority of people today, thanks to our erratic work schedule followed by a lack of exercise and sleep, aggravated by the overindulgence in junk food. But, the good news is that you can control and even reverse diabetes by following some simple dietary tips.
The fact is dieting doesn’t mean starving; you can have tasty nutritious food which is mentally and physically rejuvenating.
Here are a few dietary tips you should follow to keep your blood sugar levels in check-
- Include adequate vegetables in your diet; especially which have high fibre content. Leafy vegetables such as spinach and vegetables such as peas, broccoli and beans are a must.
- Include high fibre foods such as chickpea wheat, oats and millets in your diet.
- Milk has the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrate and can control blood sugar levels.
- Make sure you eat pulses, especially those with husk and sprouts, as they keep your blood glucose levels normal. Even when you are having noodles, you must add sprouts to them apart from the vegetables.
- Foods which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are excellent for combating diabetes. These include flax seed oil, nuts, fatty fish; these have a very small level of cholesterol.
- Consume high fibre fruits such as papaya, pear, orange, guava etc. Eat those fruits which have high sugar content such as mangoes or grapes, in moderation.
These are some of the foods which you should include in your diet. In addition, there are few everyday tips which you should follow-
- Make sure to have small frequent meals comprising of high fibre and low in carbohydrate foods.
- Methi or fenugreek seeds have high diabetes controlling mechanisms. Soak one tablespoon of the seeds in 100 ml of water overnight and have it in the morning.
- Exercise helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Losing weight improves the functioning of the insulin.
Tip for sticking with a diabetes-friendly diet plan-
First and foremost, take small, manageable steps. Choose two or three things you want to work on. Once you feel you have mastered those you can move on to two or three more steps towards a healthier diet.